LionsBane's journal

Hello everyone!

I’m new at this forum but have been a long time lurker. I’m 24 years old and live in Belgium (Sorry for my English :stuck_out_tongue: ) I have some experience with subliminals but have had limited succes.

I’m very intrigued with the results of some people here and truly believe in these sublimals. Some stories have been a real inspiration.

After long consideration and reading of many posts I decided to run Khan Qv2 st1 and Stark Qv2.

I feel this stack best compliments my goals.

I’ll folow this routine : 5 days of listening and 2 days rest. I’ll start with 1 loop of Khan and 1 loop of Stark. Since I’ve read with Qv2 less is better.

I’ll try to stick to Khan stage 1 for at least 30 days.

I’m open to suggestions and advice :slight_smile:

13/09 - Day 1 - 1xKhan & 1xStark

Had a terrible night of sleep and was feeling a little out of it, but decided to listen to the subliminals anyway.

Halfway through Khan i felt sensations in my head, like a pressure building. Then I suddenly felt very calm, but at the same time focused and energized.

This feeling lasted until I finished both loops of Khan and Stark. Afterwards I began to feel very tired and my mood turned slightly negative, I even felt a little nauseous . It was very weird.

Maybe someone knows what happened?

This concludes the first day. I’ll try to update regularly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You got a little recon once your mind switched from input mode to processing mode. That’s common and not a big deal unless it becomes very disturbing and lasts a long time.
Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

The official Qv2 Listening Pattern is alternate day listening and rest.

Looking forward to your inspiring stories. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome, @LEON!

Would recommend you to run Khan ST1 by itself. When you start Khan ST2, you could add StarkQ to it.

The reason for this is that Khan ST1 is a heavy healing title (for the mental and emotional side of you). So it will overwhelm the StarkQ title when you play them together.

Also, do the listening pattern of one day on and one day off. The 5 days on and 2 days off was the listening pattern of the previous subliminal build.

3 Likes

Thank you! Was a little confused as to what listening pattern I should follow. But I will follow these guidelines.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input! I know it is recommended to run Khan st1 on its own, but the reason I’m now stacking it with Stark is because I need the limitless scripting for an upcoming exam.

I hoped that because there is alot of synergy between the two subs (from what I’ve learned in this forum) that it wouldn’t be a problem.

As for the listening pattern, I will take your and @Simon 's advice. I will not listen today to any subs.

2 Likes

Hey @LEON,

Welcome, and great choices of subliminals :metal:

As mentioned by others above, Qv2 is a lot more potent than earlier versions. Khan Total St1 is a powerful breakdown sub, so I would recommend to play it solo on the day your’re playing it. I have played these two together for a while but that was Khan St4 and Stark, and they can be very taxing when played together. Maybe you can have listen more to Stark now before your exam and Khan mayby just 1 or 2 days a week?

The best way I found is to learn how you tick on subliminals through journaling and just observing every day, and you’ll get the hang of it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks man! These two subs really felt right. :metal:

I understand, thank you for your input. I will try it that way, seems like a better way of combining the subs for now.

I’m sure I will get the hang of it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

14/09 - Day 2 - Rest day

I slept very well last night, had a much needed 9 hours of sleep.

Started the day feeling good and energized. Mostly due to the good night of sleep, but also felt a subtle influence from the subs I listened to yesterday.

Everything went smoothly, my interactions with other people and my drive to do the work. Feeling a little bit more confident (I’m already pretty confident). I felt like my posture improved a little bit, and had a little more swagger in my walk. (I’m very self-conscious about how I walk)

It’s still to early to see big changes and most is probably placebo but I enjoyed it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: I expect to see some profound changes in the weeks to follow. I’m very excited. :smiley:

With consideration of the advice I have been given I created this routine :

Mo : Khan st1
Tue : rest
Wed : Khan st1
Thu : rest
Fri : Stark
Sat : rest
Sun : Khan st1

What do you guys think? To much Khan? Will it overpower Stark? Maybe alternating Khan and Stark is better?

I’m open to suggestions :slight_smile:

15/09 - Day 3 - 1 x Khan

Had an interesting experience this morning. Before I listened to Khan I did my usual morning meditation. While meditating I got an overwhelming sense of anxiety, I released the feeling and afterwards felt a sense of relief.

While I have had alot of insights while meditating, they were mostly subtle in nature. This was a totally different experience.

When listening to Khan I had the same strange sensations like the first time I listened. But I am not feeling tired or negative afterwards. The combination Khan and Stark must have been to taxing on my mind.

Feel myself fluctuating between feeling happy, confident & relaxed and vulnerable & feeling little bit of panick/anxiety. It’s like my mood is unstable.

I feel like my subconscious is doing some heavy processing.

My subconscious is showing me how of a low self image I have. I am being confronted with toxic thought patterns I have about myself. This has to change. I have to learn to love myself, but I don’t think I ever have really loved myself.

I haven’t been treating myself well. I can see it clearly now. I have to change, there is an inner drive to change. It’s like something is fueling me. It’s like nothing I have ever felt before.

1 Like

Im pretty certain that what you are feeling is due to Khan St1. Based on what i have gathered running this one was a wise choice.

I would actually recommend you consider dropping Starq at the very least while on khan st1. The healing is going to overpower starq.

Also Khan is a pretty advanced sub that if youre not ready for would take you through more recon and possibly stonewalling running it with little results to show for.

I would recommend after you do a lengthy run of st1 to consider running Ascension because you mentioned having a history of not loving yourself.
Ascension is a very self empowering sub and i believe will remedy that problem.

1 Like

I appreciate your advice!

I understand that Khan is an advanced sub. I knew it would be difficult when I decided to run this sub, but I am truly committed to succeed with Khan.

I will stick to my routine for now, but if I get to much recon or stonewall, I’ll follow your suggestion and just stick to Khan st1 :slight_smile:

How long did you run Khan st1?

1 Like

When i first jumped onto Khan i had the same mentality as yours.

Running St1 for a loooong time would be the right move if your determined to stick with khan and not willing to do any foundational work before running it.

Good news is you can still succeed with khan but i feel if you lack a foundation i recommend you run st1 and st2 for 3-6 months each. If you rush too quickly to the last 2 you won’t be getting the results you were hoping for.

I ran St1 for 2 months

Good luck on your journey man!

1 Like

I won’t rush, I’m here for the long run! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man! You to!

16/09 - Day 4 - Rest day

Nothing special to report today. Still felt some effects of the subliminal both positive (confidence, energy) and negative (some vulnerability). I do feel like my inner world is being broken down bit by bit.

Tomorrow I’ll listen to Stark Qv2, I’m excited! :smiley:

17/09 - Day 5 - 1x Stark Qv2

After listening I started feeling energized and confident. Even started to feel a little euphoric. I’m also feeling clear headed and pretty concentrated

But I have taken a day off work today so don’t feel motivated to do much. But the day is still young so we’ll see.

What I have done is created a goal list. I have written down things that really excite me :

• I want financial independence : Through winning the lottery or by investing/trading. Something that doesn’t need much work from me. (I know it’s wishful thinking, but hey you never know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

• I want to be intelligent, have a perfect memory.

• I want to be truly confident, sexy, charming, charismatic & admired by people.

• I want to have optimum physical and mental health. And live a long healthy life.

• I want to live a happy, fulfilled and meaningful life.

• I want to leave my mark on this world. And always be remembered.

• I want to be the creator of my reality. (As in master the law of attraction)

• I want to truly and deeply accept and love myself.

• I want to have friends that inspire me to be the best version of myself. Friends that I can trust and can call family.

• I want to experience total freedom. To do whatever I want whenever I want to.

These are my goals for now. But how I will aquire them I don’t know right now. :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow had an amazing day! I ended up being productive. I fixed my tumble dryer that was not working properly for ages. I felt soo good, really euphoric. I was in such a great mood. Almost like I was high on life :rofl: fixing the thing was so effortless, felt like I was in a flow state.

Really impressed with Stark!

Tomorrow I’ll go out with some friends. Normally it’s an off day but I’m considering either listening to Stark Ultimate or True social in the Life(charger) app.

Suggestions?

1 Like