Lion's Regenesis: Genesis + Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X + Paragon Complete

As the journal title states, stack will be:

• Genesis
  • Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X
  • Paragon Complete

Back to journaling after a while. July and August were spent in running Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct to protect against a small scare that could have potentially lead to something worse. So far it has worked.

Thought I would explain the situation but decided against it. Let bygones be bygones.

Also dabbled in some Khan Black magic during the past two months. But not too seriously. My mind was more into getting back to basics (and basic foundational subliminals). So here I am.

Lets explain the goals for this stack.

Genesis for purpose and other general purpose requirements like wealth scripting, love and lust aura, confidence and all the goodies mentioned in its sales page.

Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X to help find my writing voice. Am so glad Saint and Fire made this title. Had been wanting a subliminal specifically for writing since I joined SubliminalClub more than 4 years ago!

Money isn’t a problem due to my family business setup and other investments. But this has made me dependent on them so I want to break free with being an author. Well, it could be writing or something else entirely. Genesis will help with deciding that.

Paragon Complete for the usual. Planning to build a Paragon Complete + Revelation of Body QTKS custom when the latter releases. Hope it is sometime soon.

So there it is folks! See you guys on this thread.

Running Genesis + Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X as I type this post. Writing already feels smooth thanks to presults effect.

18 Likes

Genesis is great, enjoy it man!! Its so good to help fill in the gaps in your growth.

7 Likes

And I so need it bro!

I think those who are indecisive or even a bit confused about their life should run it.

Even those who are unsure of what stack to run. Genesis will help with that.

EDIT: and even if you are super-confident about where your life is going, run Genesis and be even more confident haha.

4 Likes

R for Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X

P for Paragon Complete

G for Genesis

Life gonna be an RPG game with this stack. Ultimate Writer kicking in with all those low hanging cerebral connections :joy:.

8 Likes

Day 1

• Genesis
  1. Woke up an hour before the alarm. Makes me feel that Genesis has scripting similar to Stark since the latter used to wake me up an hour before the alarm too. Probably productivity scripting.

2. Spent around 4 hours doing Joe Dispenza meditations today. JD meditations are growing on me. A few years ago, I couldn’t stand them but now am trying to master these concepts and practices. It wasn’t a straight line though. Lots of trial, error, starting, stopping, restarting…just like any practice.

3. I shouldn’t use my eye issue as an excuse to not write. That’s not a good way to live life. Either am afraid that I will find out that am not meant to write or I am scared of success. Either way, I should not be afraid to find out.

4. Trying to do one meal a day these days but not as successful. At least I gave up sugar during this duration so that should count for something.

5. No need to worry too much about the problems of others. I have enough of my own.

6. Politics and religion won’t save you. Neither will their prophets (politicians and priests). Only your mind and actions can save you. And tools like subliminals.

7. Need more loops of Genesis in me. Looking forward to running it for a couple of cycles.

8 Likes

I really excited to see what UWX does for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same here, bro. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Day 2

• Rest
  1. The thought came to me today that Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X might want to run in the background for a while without showing any results. A form of healing of the creative spirit. Just like Quantum Limitless has ST1 that heals the brain, Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X has similar scripting. Almost like a STKS (Silence The King Speaks) era style of healing. Maybe this was what Saint meant when he said that ZP would most likely convert multistagers into singlestagers (which didn’t end up happening). Possible that this title is doing that. Meaning Quantum Limitless would be remade into something like Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X if it was turned into a single stage subliminal. Just a nice flash of creative thought that I entertained.

2. There is a light form of brain fog. It’s only there when I think about it since I don’t feel as productive today.

3. More research done regarding physical healing and manifestation. One lesson I learnt was that when we are trying to manifest a new thing into our life like for example a new car, we should look at our old car and feel that we are using our current one until our new car comes along. It takes the feeling of complaining about our old car out of the way and helps us practice to be more grateful for the present car and the future car. Am applying that lesson to my body. Am appreciative of my eyes, ears, etc and will use them until I get new ones through healing.

4. Dad left for another city and mom and I will be joining him in a day or two. Would be good for me to get out for a change. Lets see how Genesis effects others. Including people on a train lol.

7 Likes

Day 3

• Paragon Complete
  1. Realized that Paragon Complete and Paragon Complete customs are usually the subliminals that make me want to switch my stack. Had the urge to do so today but will stick it out despite the reconciliation. Thankfully the main store title reconciliation isn’t as heavy as those from Paragon Complete customs. Helped me be aware of this urge to change stacks because of it.

2. Paragon Complete and Paragon Complete Core also makes me hungry. And even though food is required for physical healing, I shouldn’t use that as an excuse to over-indulge.

3. Have to keep myself aware to the influence of reconciliation and hunger. These are opportunities to practice self-mastery.

4. Have to pack for travel by train tomorrow. One long trip of over 9 hours! Oh well.

7 Likes

Day 4

• Rest
  1. One long 9 hour train ride that didn’t feel as long as it was. I think Genesis made it feel like a journey worth going on rather than treating it as a boring trip where I was waiting for the destination to arrive.

2. Genesis also helped me have some deep conversations with my mother which challenged some of her beliefs. Not something I would encourage but I think she needed some frank talk. The topic doesn’t matter. Sometimes the subliminals will push you to do the needful. Genesis also made me return back to a state of calmness and peace when such talks usually take a lot of energy out of me.

3. Genesis also gave me some powerful realizations about my own life. Some of them truly profound and personal. Backed up by a strong will to carry the necessary actions. Purpose is slowly but surely forming like a precious pearl in an oyster. One day it will be fully formed and ready for the taking.

4. Also getting clearer about my next stack. A group of customs to conquer my world and truly master my reality. I will complete this cycle of Genesis though. Need more of this powerful scripting to burn itself within me.

9 Likes

Day 5

• Rest
  1. Was super-tired yesterday from my trip that I went to sleep without running any subliminals before hitting the sack. So another extra day of rest. Which is good since I got an extra day to process and the probability of reducing reconciliation.

2. Had this flash in my mind to say things like “Activating Paragon Complete to heal my eyes”, “Activating Genesis to put out my love aura or wealth manifestation”, etc as an opposition to dismiss or deny results. Gave me a sense of relief to affirm the subliminals along with taking action.

3. Got myself a nice pair of RayBans for when am walking outside. Reduces the blurry glare due to too much sunlight when it is a bright, sunny day. Also checked my eyes and don’t need reading glasses. Even though peripheral vision isn’t good, I don’t have power in my eyes. Am counting my blessings. Also these are Paragon Complete manifestations, I believe.

4. Got to talk with a cute girl today. But didn’t find myself being as confident or engaging as before. Need to up my game and social skills. Talk more with strangers and be comfortable. Lost touch because of being indoors too much.

8 Likes

Day 6

• Genesis
  1. Met two of my uncles today. One is my father’s brother and the other my mother’s. The latter came with his wife. Had a nice time socializjng. Could feel the love from them towards me thanks to Genesis love aura, social scripting and charisma. Effortless communication and banter. Loads of listening skills from my side too. There is some balanced empathy scripting in this subliminal.

2. Looked at two properties that belongs to the family. One an apartment that will be the “home base” in our home town. The other a commercial building we will be renting out. Both needed some looking into and making various decisions. Didn’t feel bored at any time. Wealth manifestation kicking in for the future.

3. Also a lot of confidence and courage being displayed as time goes by. Not too fazed by the things that happen around me. More calm and composed to deal with situations rather than freeze or think too much.

4. Relationships with my dad, mom and siblings improving day by day. Can see it extending to the rest of my relatives, friends and acquaintances.

5. Noticed that I can look at strangers I meet when am out and about, and acknowledge them with a relaxed smile. They usually smile back.

8 Likes

Day 7

• Rest
  1. Busy day today. Lots of work at the building we are renting out for commercial use. Noticed that I was more attentive to what dad was saying and doing to absorb his business intelligence forged by many years of experience.

2. Affirmed a wealthier and healthier reality for my family and myself. Like Dr. Joe Dispenza likes to say “Our personality creates our personal reality”. Thus am shaping my personality to be better and brighter each day and everything will follow. Use the subliminals to support that change in personality through the power of my subconscious mind.

3. Am eating well but balanced. Relishing my food but with more self-control.

4. Not much reconciliation from this stack. Things are moving smoothly.

5. Not too bothered by other people’s issues or their behavior towards me because of it. They may be irritable or lose their temper but I will remain cool and collected. A lot of neediness is also gone.

6. Spending a lot of time crafting future customs. Am really liking the way they are turning out. Ah secrets! Will reveal all in due time.

8 Likes

Day 8:

• Paragon Complete
  1. A very fun trip to the hospital. Before anyone wonders what the heck that means, twas just a regular health check up for my mom. Got to go to this large hospital with the size and footfall of an airport! Impressive! Good service for patients. Excellent doctors.
    And very good food too.

2. A relative of mine was driving us to the hospital which took 2 hours in each direction. My sense of humor was in overdrive and I could keep him and my parents entertained and laughing for the ride to and from the place.

3. Charisma steadily climbing up.

4. Vision feels surprisingly good. Especially at night.

5. The list of things that make me irritated are reducing.

6. Bonding very well with dad and mom.

7. Bonding well with everyone I meet.

8. I feel very affectionate towards others. Except when they intentionally cross me.

9. Journeys are fun. Destinations are fun. Life is fun. Every day is a Sunday fun day.

10. More! More! Give me more! As an old Hindi Pepsi ad would say “Yeh Dil Maange More!” (The heart wants more!).

9 Likes

Day 9

• Rest
  1. Warm day outside. Had a bit of a headache after I came indoors after work. Thankfully sleeping it off for an hour in the afternoon made it go away.

2. Dad and mom were in a quarrelsome mood today lol. Had to play peacemaker between them. But didn’t let it bother me too much. They are adults and need to learn how to handle these things.

3. Looking forward to what new title will be released in a couple of hours. Damn curious now as the hype rolls in as a tide gone wild.

4. Hope it is Revelation of Body or Paragon for Humanity. Have been hoping for these for so long.

5 Likes

It is not that but you are so going to love it nonetheless. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Absolutely, my friend.

3 Likes

Day 10

• Genesis

Day 11

• Rest
  1. Have been thinking of making customs after this cycle is over. Have been planning and crafting and re-crafting them for months but was too undecided on which route to take. But fortunately Genesis has come to the rescue and made clear where to go.

2. Have said this before but it bears repeating that if one is confused or undecided on what stack to run or what customs to make, run Genesis for a few loops and you will know what your next step should be. In addition to finding your purpose, Genesis also helps with finding you a purposeful stack of main store titles and/or customs.

3. Part of the Genesis realization is that I don’t want to run main store titles any more. It’s funny to say this but it doesn’t suit me. Yes. No more main store titles for the foreseeable future for this old Lion cause “am too old for this shiiii”. Kidding aside, I want customization and the chance to tweak things to my liking. Possibly a creative side of me rearing its beautiful head. Ah yes. Must be Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X. (So no HERO Origins: Sage and the Blade for now even though i purchased the main store title. Will wait for the Core in the Q Store).

4. Social interactions are getting better especially due to a form of polite nonchalance in Genesis. I enjoy this. I am Empathic and Nonchalant when moody people speak to me now even when they are rude. I don’t take it personally, I don’t indulge them too much either while at the same time tending to show understanding with my being rather than words. My face relaxes, I nod and look at them. Or outright ignore when people expect pity or complain too much. Very intuitive form of social interactions with Genesis.

5. Am usually polite with waiters but find myself being even more so now knowing that they bear the brunt of tons of daily rudeness from those they serve. So I now smile when I talk to them. They relax more.

6. Voice is louder and clearer. I feel the need to speak up and make myself heard when things need to be said. Especially when food needs to be ordered lol.

7. When to listen? When to speak? When to be silent? When to look with piercing eyes? Genesis will let you know.

7 Likes

In addition to G, RM, and P, what do you think about running Ascension Chamber once a week?

2 Likes

Duuuude RM + HERO + Genesis would be the most fascinating stack

2 Likes