Lion - Forge of Darkness

I never really tried it so in general… but hey if it can help with energy and moving energy around ill try those too

2 Likes

General meditation goes something like this:

1. Sit upright
  2. Start your timer for 5 minutes (or 10 or 15 or 20 mins)
  3. Close your eyes
  4. Focus on your breathing. Or imagine a ball of soft light
  5. When your thoughts stray, bring it gently back to focus on your breathing or the ball of light
  6. Stop when the time’s up

This meditation helps with more detachment between our thoughts/feelings and our mind. Helps us be more calmer and confident after doing it a couple of times.

4 Likes

Day 5
Anomander ST1 x1, Paragon x1

Am happy there will be a RoB coming out eventually. It’s confirmed by Saint.

Is that a manifestation of my stack? I will say yes since I attribute all results to the subliminals anyways.

Thanks @Floridianninja for asking this question again on the RoM thread. Got a confirmation out of it.

6 Likes

Day 6
Rest

As an INFJ, sometimes am concious of how much other people’s emotions affect me especially when am face to face with them. When am communicating through writing, am pretty clear and can be logical. But when am in front of someone, I end up absorbing a lot of their feelings and it does end up confusing me. Which in turn affects my verbal communication.

RM was excellent in helping me deal wirh this since it has empathic thinking but also has a shield that helps in not being overwhelmed by other people’s feelings. Maybe my next custom should have the Empath module in it. And Dragon Tongue and True Sell too. And Manipulus. Damn I need a lot of help.

Anyways, the healing goes on and am stripping myself of any behaviors that won’t serve me. The goal of Anomander is to remove life long habits that make me weak and embody more masculine traits.

That somehow reminds me of the song from Disney’s Mulan: “I’ll make a man out of you”

4 Likes

Bro lion you got HSP. Like me. You feel others emotions. If you tune in deep enough you can feel suffering from all over the world. HSP is a super power. Your an X-men. Take an online test to see what spectrum of sensitivity you have. Everyone has different degrees of sensitivity. I’m highly highly sensitive. I can perceive even the elementals on the edge of the universe.

2 Likes

That is true, bro. But many times it stands in the way of what I want for myself.

Will do :pray:

2 Likes

Day 7

Some changes are happening in real life. Am finally having some ideas on where to move my chess pieces on the chessboard of life. Too long have they stood dormant due to circumstances but Emperor Black Core is giving me nudges on where to go.

It’s too early to say what it is. But I have gotten a lot of encouragement from family to go ahead with what am thinking about when I shared it with them today.

Kudos to the emotional healing modules too (including Dragon Reborn ST1 Core). A lot of internal obstacles are being blasted away to kingdom come which in turn is helping me get out of my own way.

I will admit that am excited for a new phase in my life. Might have to run RoM to give me more clarity soon. I won’t be surprised that it is a trailer effect aka presults from RoM that is also contributing to opening a new door when I thought there were no where I could go.

5 Likes

Day 8
Rest

Gave up on the OMAD diet cause it was too stressful for me. Am battling several issues already so I don’t want to add the loss of the pleasure of food to that.

It is said that we should choose our battles and there are more important battles I have chosen to win compared to not eating.

But my portion size has drastically decreased for every meal so even if I have to lose weight very slowly, am fine with that. At least it will be comfortable for me compared to not eating the whole day and just thinking about food and not getting anything else done lol.

3 Likes

Day 9

Will be getting RoM tomorrow. It will be the 3rd title to this stack. Have decided to run it solo for a week at least (alternate days of course).

Need some perspective for my life. Have too many choices and hence too many paths that are in front of me. And need RoM to help make a decision that will shape my life at least for the next decade.

Anomander ST1: Dragnipur has broken me down in very significant ways. As I sit here right now writing this post, I feel a blanket of peace wrapped around me due to the intensive emotional, mental and spiritual healing I had to undergo the past 9 days. That’s good but now I need direction and that’s where RoM will come in.

RoM singing “I came in like a wrecking ball”

…to find a wrecked building that needs even more wrecking lol. But this time in the unfolding way.

4 Likes