LimitlessQ: A mental Revolution

Here, I wanted to share the expiernce I had with “The Executive” and “Beyond Limitless”.
I listened to one loop of each one of them for one night, and I was also listening to three to four loops of StarkQ, which btw. also pushes your brain to its max. potential.

So, when I woke up, I had this strange need of reading a book or studying something, and I really have to call it a brain-like errection, because this desire won’t dissapear until you have fed your brain with information about something. I started reading books, became more focused when reading them and just hate being at home the whole time, which is why I’ve been visiting the library, lmao.

Further, I became MUCH better at my job and my boss praised me for being a, I quote: “Genius”, end quote, and I gotta admit that I’ve become much more creative, intelligent, and eloquent than ever before.

So, hence I wanna focus on my studies anyways, I’m gonna make a journey out of it.
My secret formular is:

• Three Loops of StarkQ (OR EmporerQ)
  • Three Loops of LimitlessQ
  • One Loop of Beyond Limitless Ultima
  • One Loop of the Executive.
14 Likes

Way to go man!!!

1 Like

Day 1:
I’ve been listening to StarkQ and LimitlessQ Masked overnight. When I woke up early, so I switched to one loop of Beyond Limitless and the Executive. The only thing I’ve been feeling is the need of being productive and useful for society, which may sound crazy, but this is who and what I’ve become. Though I gotta admit that I never liked facing big changes in my life, I now started to feel like an independent adult, who’s gonna say his final goodbye to his youth soon, and I’m only 21 years old.

Further, as it has been mentioned in my previous “Libertine and StarkQ” journey before, I became much more fluent and eloquent, which made people around me thinking of my true abilities. And there is something very important I got to add: If you start listening to this mix, you will become focused on yourself and your loved ones ONLY!!! Everyone and everything which has no place in your life, will probably be polished away.

And I wish I could describe the feeling I have while writing this, but this level of productivity you have in your veins after listening to the mix is quite unique. Try it out if you’re a student or scholar.

3 Likes

Day 2:

Been listening to it in the last few couple of days and I’ve noticed a lot of change when it comes to my personality, abilities, concentration, and my gain to success, which - in my case - is independence and being a genius. It feels like my potential and productivity are rising to an extend I’ve never witnessed before. Further, all of my negative thoughts and other useless stuff that had an effect on my concentration, are just gone. I’m writing this without feeling a lot of emotions, I more-likely feel like a typing robot. When studying, I became more focused, concentrated and my ability to gain as much information as possible has risen. This works, folks.

4 Likes

Day 3: Alright, I’m back and damn, have I been busy. When it comes to productivity, intelligence, eloquence etc. then StarkQ, Beyond Limitless U. and the Executive are great. However, I can’t really say the same about LimitlessQ, hence it kinda doesn’t really do anything. I didn’t feel any change when it comes to my concentration or ability to memorise things. But recently, I had the feeling of being more interested in mathematics and physics, tho I’m not sure if that comes from LimitlessQ or StarkQ.

4 Likes

Oh and btw. what I necessarily want to add is, that last week I was just sitting in the car, waiting for the traffic light to turn green. I noticed a guy getting out of the train, who’s been turning around over and over again, looking on me, he just began to wave, almost like he knew me - almost like I was some kind of authority. I believe that this is was one of the many effects of StarkQ.

3 Likes

Day 4: I listened to LimitlessQ overnight and woke up extremely early, and feel like my brain’s working fine.

3 Likes

Day 5: Once again, I woke up extremely early and felt rested. Right now, I’m kinda thinking of possible activities, to achieve my daily productivity level. <-- Sounds weird, but note, that you kinda begin to “hear” your brain suggesting the best possible way to describe something. I’m surprised!

Day 29: I´ve been listening to these subliminals for almost a month now, and have noticed many mental changes. First, I became quite competent in almost everything I do, and am very focused during my studies and work. Further, my productivity has reached an impossible level. My emotions, who used to pretend reaching my full potential, where gone. Tbh, I kinda began to hate being cold, tho I was pretty good at my studies, because at the end of the day I`m still a humanbeing, innit?

People also notice that I became more intelligent and tbh, one of the best features of limitless is that it kinda makes you forget bad memories, tho I`d recommend to listen to “Limit Destroyer” or “Rebirth” if you wanna get rid of your emotional pain.

Give it a try.

6 Likes

What do you mean by making you forget bad memories?

@James You might be interested in it. Combining LQ with the Dragon.

1 Like

@Ibnabihatim, any updates you’d like to share?

1 Like

To become more intelligent or forget bad memories?
I’m reluctant to add anything else at this point especially after reading the new instruction manual

3 Likes

I just remember you saying you would like to see the cogs of reality better. Of course, that memory component would be interesting too.

1 Like

Oh I do. I don’t think most people I know have any idea what reality is unless it’s on a YouTube, Reddit, or a television screen

4 Likes

Funny thing that reality.

There are moments when I’m sure I can define it the way I want it and it actually is like I want it.

Has happened to me a couple of times.

Hard to describe the feeling.

Now, the logical mind comes and tells me that I’m just imagining it.

But it’s the only way I can make sense of how I’ve managed to hire these people who shouldn’t even talk to me.

3 Likes

Care to elaborate on that?

@James, he spoke of this in your DR journal. You and he were discussing his results of using EOG, and he ended it sharing that same truth. The results of using EOG still astound him.

2 Likes

I forgot about that. Thanks for pointing it out. I can’t wait to run EOG as well as Quantum Limitless. I will probably run the first stage of both simultaneously once I complete one run of Dragon Reborn I haven’t decided yet. I have zero desire to be popular or I would throw in Stark Ultima to the stack.

2 Likes

Yeah. I too have desires to begin EOG again. As of now, I’m working on major foundations in my life with DR. I’m actually seeing the need of healing my frame since I’m seeing clearly how wrong beliefs of myself and others have been holding me back.

Not healing my insides has kept me blind to their negative effects. I’ll heal those before moving on to EOG. I even made a custom St2 last night, mixing it with PCC and a lot of healing modules.

3 Likes

I can definitely relate. I somehow keep thinking that as I change other people will which is not realistic at all . It’s sometimes frustrating to realize that the people around you will always be the way they are and the only alternative or option at some point will be to move on. I have realized that a lot of people are very ok with being toxic and unhealthy. I probably always knew that but chose to blissfully ignore it because I’m sure I was the same way.

2 Likes