Limitless vs Quantum Limitless?

Currently working up a stack for insane learning focus.

Main objective is going to be learning agency topics (mainly going through courses I have access to), learning computer programming (still debating if I start with web dev front end or just dive into python for machine learning), and learning chess (goal is to reach 2K rating - currently hovering around 1200-1300 rating)

Stack: Stark + Index Gate

Debating which would be better to use for these objectives, Limitless or Quantum Limitless ST4?

1 Like

That’s easy. If you have any time constraints and also you have never played QL before go for limitless. But if you have played QL before stage 3 is really good for getting into the zone specially and stage 4 for everything.

2 Likes

Limitless it is :wine_glass:

1 Like

@Detective_L do you think that is the perfect learning stack or am I possibly missing something?

1 Like

I would say that your stack looks pretty solid.
You have Index Gate for whatever among python and web development you are going to pursue.
Stark has a good track record on productivity as well as learning(has limitless in it with original scripting).
And what can I say about Limitless it will stack well with both.

I’ve tried both. Limitless gives you an immediate boost, and helps you get the most out of your faculties you currently have. I can relate it to overclocking your pc.

Quantum doesn’t provide an immediate boost but over the course of the 4 stages, I felt my overall intelligence and ability to conceptualize things mentally improve. And so it’s almost a long term investment that pays off down the line.

There are uses for Both.

6 Likes

Could put new Limitless in the custom. Then stack the custom against each QL stage in order.

1 Like

Although the OP was nearly a year ago, I thought I’d mention that another language worth looking into if you’re going to be using Limitless and IG would be Julia. It has python bindings, so after the original learning of the ML principles in python, you can use the two together.

Julia has a series of packages aimed at Data Analysis, Machine Learning, graphics, and parallel computing / super computing and scientific computing, as well as probabilistic programming. Those are some heavy topics, but if I was working with those goals that’s probably the direction I’d go to level up, so Julia would be worthwhile to look at to see if it suits your needs for something to apply IG/Limitless to.