Limitless or Beyond Limitless?

I am going to have some exams and I have a month to prepare.

I need to learn and remember bunch and bunch of stuff. Very productive very good at memorizing. Short term - one cycle situation.

I would assume that Beyond Limitless is the way to go but Limitless just got an upgrade. Which one would work better for this situation?

I also recall some ultimas?? I think I used it before and they works wonders for quick results short term. Are they still around or possible to get back? - I am suspecting that Beyond Limitless is the ultima if Im correct?

@AnswerGroup Thank you in advance

2 Likes

coming from my experience, go with BL

Curious to know what AnswerGroup comes back with on this one, too…

For what it’s worth, I’m running new Limitless, 2 mini-loops of 5 minutes so far, and I’ve already experienced a boost in focus, productivity, learning, and answer-finding. No exams coming up for me tho…just using it for studying, problem solving, and thinking faster on my feet.

Heyo,

I believe BL was designed for Exam studying, I don’t know if the script has changed in that regard.

“Simply put: If you have a task that requires studying, solving problems, etc. AND it’s going to occur in the very near future. Go with Beyond Limitless. For long-term cognitive enhancement, use Limitless.”

From the product page.

Been a long time, but Yes, BL was the ultima but that’s not a thing anymore. So it’s a standard sub now.

To get the ultima version, unless Saint & Fire plan to add the older version in an Archive version I don’t think you can. (No idea of this is still planned or not but I do remember it being referenced at some point that they were considering it.)

Best of luck on your exams!

Yeah I remember ultima being like a super quick result boost kind of sub. That means they changed beyond limitless script somehow ever since then? Tbh I loved the ultima it worked really well. I feel like it could come really handy right now.

I would go with BL as I have used it for a while now the effects are immediate.

New Limitless 2024 for myself. Although someone always thinks of me that I recommend foreign products and that I haven’t tried anything from subliminal club, nothing could be further from the truth. I have personally purchased and tried and tested Limitless and Beyond Limitless and Revelation of Mind hard on myself. For Limitless and Beyond Limitless, even older versions, and for Revelation of Mind only zp2 (it comes with it and it is little bit new). I also tried their combinations and in addition I have in two customs I.Q. and cognitive booster module.

Limitless especially since it’s an updated title right now, and Beyond Limitless hasn’t been.

New Limitless. If you have more space, use sanguine as well for even less stress.

New Limitless should be enough though; with cognitive confidence that you should feel like you got this.

It has all you’d need for your exams and its rocket ship quick, but with a smoother take off. Don’t ask me about the landing though, the tank is still full.

I think they may have just modified it to work well/better with the ZP technology, it should be the same script with a few tiny changes. I’d try run it and see if it performs the same as the ultima counterpart.