Limited likes issue

@SaintSovereign @Fire I had an issue with the likes, they run out very often, and while reading through posts I like to use the like button, almost like a checkmark to know that I’ve seen this post.
Is there any way to stop it from running out and have unlimited likes.

2 Likes

I believe the number of likes is determined by your trust level. If you go to the badges section towards the end you’ll find the different trust levels. It appears the number of likes allowed go up as you increase in level.

1 Like

I already checked and I’m on trust lvl 3 and lvl 4 is only for some bot or smth so I dont know how to go higher. Which is why I asked if we could get access to unlimited likes.

And here I thought you actually liked me… :cry:

I guess you ran too much Limitless and now you’re reading too fast.

I don’t see any settings concerning the amount of likes you can give, so I’m guessing it can’t be done outside of the defaults.

4 Likes

tbf ur one of the main people who’s advice I look forward to and appreciate when asking any questions on the forum.

2 Likes

@myspace123 - there is an option to bookmark the comment too. You could use that.

I must admit that the limit in likes was irritating initially. But I got used to it.

3 Likes