Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

i do it separately

i use the journal format from the book “the magic”.

list 10 things you are grateful about.
start every sentence with “thank you for”, “I am grateful for”, and the likes.
end it with the reason why you are grateful for it.

example: I’m thankful for … because …

after you are done writing 10, go back to the first and read it. feel & say thank you 3x after you’ve read a sentence.

have fun if you decide to try this one!

1 Like

Cycle 5 day 13

DRLD 6m + LBFH 15m

i forgot to journal, I was too busy working and socializing. DRLD + mogul’s bloom + LBFH is great.

i think I can understand the different healing approaches of LBFH and DRLD.
LBFH is subtle & focuses more on overflowing myself with self love, self care, & self appreciation. whether it’s from how I think or how I feel.
DRLD is more direct, more in the face. it engages the foundations of who you are as a person directly. it tells you things straight into your face.

I’m not as shocked anymore with the increase in productivity, I feel like it has become a part of me. a big part of it has integrated well with me. this is one of subclub’s greatest power compared to other subliminal producers products. everything feels natural deeper & quicker.

From what you know about DR:LD action and reconciliation effects, would you consider stack both or the reconciliation would be too much? I feel DR:LD may induce too much reconciliation with a dense sub. What do you think? Besides you are at cycle 5, are there as much reconciliation?

1 Like

I never used a dense subliminal other than DR:LD before so I can’t really say. WB is going to be the sub where i experiment on stacking dense subs. stacking DRLD with 2 other light subs (LBFH & mogul) did give me recon though. so maybe stacking DRLD + WB for 15 minutes each will also give me recon.

I’ve been using LBFH for 5 cycles, DRLD is a new sub I started using at the end of cycle 4. from my experiments, it’s way better to start from 3 - 5 minutes first and go up from there. using 15 minutes from the start introduced a lot of unnecessary recon.

i would say start the stack light from the start if you’re going to stack DRLD with a dense sub, then go up from there

1 Like

Cycle 5 day 14

LBFH 30s

i was really pissed this morning and the feeling lingered for hours.
then i decided to listen to LBFH for 30s to boost my mood.
the effect was immediate.

i hope I’m not overexposing myself though.

Cycle 5 day 15

DRLD 7m + LBFH 7m + AC 7m

I thought it was going to restrict me. but the “restrictions” make me feel freer instead.

1 Like

Cycle 5 day 17

DRLD 8.5m + LBFH 9m

I got the urge to stop playing LBFH at 8 minutes. then I stopped it, got a cup of coffee, then played it again for 1 minute. i stopped it again because it feels weird, like I’m being overloaded.

The productivity is crazy, i even forgot to write the journal again

I felt like i wasn’t being productive enough, then i realized that i’d been on it for around 12 hours excluding meal time.

LBFH is also showing more of its power. The free time that i have is always filled with great people. The manifestation is so powerful that it really feels like the universe is not letting me not have these experiences.

I’ll write the journal for today later in the day.

1 Like

It sounds like a great combination DR:LD + LBFH :heart_eyes:

1 Like

it really is, they hit everything i want and more. i recommend it.

1 Like

Cycle 5 day 19

DRLD 15m + LBFH 15m

it’s near the 5 day washout period anyway, why not blast myself with the potential of recon, if there will be any.

i did more self introspection while listening to the subs. LBFH helped me know that I’ll still be able to be loved even if I don’t feel “positive”. it strangely helps me feel more positive and secure though. i guess it’s one of my limiting beliefs that I wasn’t aware of.

Update 1:

++ Wanted Black for 30 seconds

I can’t wait rofl

Update 2:

oh my god it is working immediately

Update 3:

WB just clicks immediately. it is guiding me and i quickly understand what direction the sub wants me to follow.
i will give more reviews later.

Update 4:

It feels natural but I still feel like I’m not fully adjusted to it yet. I’m discovering a lot of new things & possibilities that I can do, and about myself

I feel less chatty, I still have the urge from how I usually am, but I feel the pull back.

2 Likes

I’ve decided that i will run WB + DRLD next cycle.

WB is putting me in a state that I’m new in. I feel more secure doing WB with the “calculated risk” scripting in DRLD.

I have gained a lot from using LBFH for 5 cycles, but I feel like I need to internalize WB first before mixing it with LBFH.

I will do day 21 with WB + LBFH
then cycle 6 with WB + DRLD
cycle 7 WB + LBFH. i still want to use LBFH more than any other sub

1 Like

i just noticed that i can’t update the title of this journal anymore after 30 days. i thought I was going to do it like how saint changes his journal’s title

well, the title stays as limit destroyer for humanity then rofl

1 Like

I think a moderator would be able to change it for you.

1 Like

thank you for the suggestion!

@Forum_Ambassadors
Pardon the tag guys, may I ask to change the title of this journal to “Viktor’s Victory Venture”?

3 Likes

Tagging @RVconsultant

4 Likes

Cycle 5 day 20

this is the weirdest recon i’ve ever experienced
I shouldn’t have used 3 subs in a day, even if it was half a day apart and I only used WB for 30 seconds.

I feel like there are 2 versions of me that are playing a tug of war and are confused with how to proceed through life. they both feel “natural” but different at the same time.

productivity is gone.
confidence is gone. i feel worthless.
and I’m having the weirdest feeling of neediness ever.

i was impatient and paid the price for that. at least now I know what would happen if I did so rofl

it’s fine though, the washout period is in 2 days so getting recon now is not a problem.
I’m just surprised by the amount & the kind of recon that I’m experiencing now.

not all are negative though, I’m definitely seeing what WB is giving me. i need more introspection with this but the one thing that stands out the most is WB is driving me towards becoming more silent & composed. it is a really interesting experience. i will update on this more when my head is a bit clearer but they are definitely amazing.

I will still use WB tomorrow.
I’m having the feeling that what the sub is leading me to be is incomplete and I need to listen to the entirety of the script to be whole.

this is most likely wrong and I don’t actually need it. but it is what my feeling/intuition has been telling me throughout the day. i may as well write it here in this journal

Edit: I don’t regret the experience as a whole. In fact, I’m feeling really intrigued and excited about the things that are happening right now.

2 Likes

Cycle 5 day 21 (WB)

I haven’t listened to a sub yet, I’ll update this reply later after I have done it.

The recon is still here, though not as strong as yesterday night.

I got the urge to consume PUA products I used to use years ago. No mind programming, just actionable tips & tricks. I want more ammunition (inspiration) ready for my subconscious to fire whenever it sees fit.

As for my own development, I feel like I’m being directed into using fewer fillers and only talking when it is necessary. Though this part is still not fully integrated into me.

Update 1:

A little self introspection.

LBFH helps me to be able to enjoy a wider range of music. Now i can see the value and potential of musics that usually isn’t my taste and genuinely appreciate the experience.

I know it’s from LBFH because it has been happening even before i started DRLD. I was just not aware enough of it yet until now.

It’s also not limited to music. I am a tolerant person and LBFH is enhancing that even more without making me feel weak. The best part is, everything feels genuine and natural. It feels like it’s me, not something instilled by a sub.

Update 2:

WB 15m + DR 4m

well… there goes WB for 15m, even 30s gave me a huge recon. we’ll see

Update 3:
here is the immediate effect:
the neediness is mostly gone. it feels so natural.

i feel “I want to talk with people, but I don’t need to” a bit more on a deeper level. like I’m getting more understanding of the mindset itself.

i feel different. i can’t put it into words. it’s just different.

Update 4:
I feel less mentally dependent towards other people in a genuinely deeper way

Update 5:
I think I can understand why I was getting a huge recon.
this is not how I usually was.
the change is massive.

every time I type / talk. i get the urge to say less than necessary.
fewer words, fewer sentences, more essence.

SHOULD I SAY MORE? SHOULD I SAY LESS?? I’M CONFUSED. even I feel this way when I’m writing this journal. this part of WB is definitely not integrated well enough into my being yet. this is so not me

Update 6:

I’m writing too many updates but if you are reading this far, you are probably interested anyway.

I’m really enjoying the lesser amount of neediness. it feels genuine and natural. though i need to use WB more to ascertain this effect.

different doesn’t mean bad. I’m beginning to think about this sentence as I’m trying to settle with WB’s effects.

Update 7:
Maybe i’m not needy about other people. I’m needy about not wanting to let go of that neediness.

On another note, i feel more confidence in socializing. It’s a different kind of confidence than what i had and i’m still conflicted by it. But i’m open to the experience.

Update 8:

I hate this recon.

it’s different from every other recon I’ve felt before.
i didn’t expect it would hit as hard & as weirdly as this.
DRLD’s recon was bad but nowhere near WB’s now.

I’m not ready for this.

I re-read this post and i noticed that i didn’t write anything about recon before update 8. there were recons before update 8. i just somehow didn’t write it.

1 Like

i just got a flat headphone for listening to subs. i can hear the sound much more clearly compared to the cheap headset that I’ve been using all this time. there are details that are not clear enough with my cheap headset

there is one thing for sure, the subs are LOUD.
i always thought that the subs are not loud enough, but playing them at 100% volume with this headphone is just annoying.

i can confidently say that you don’t need an expensive headphone to get results as this entire journal can attest to. but getting a better one might be a good investment.

edit: I forgot to stop WB at 5 minutes because I was writing this. well… good luck myself lol

@RVconsultant thankyou for changing the title!

2 Likes