Life Update - I don't know what I'm doing anymore

@Phoermes - You absolutely have no idea just how soothing this was to read. I found myself re-reading this multiple times today and feeling comforted.

Everything you shared is so beautiful and authentic. I feel so heard and supported right now and this brings about so much solace; I’m just so grateful to have had so many of you respond so tenderly :’)

I won’t give up. Even if all I have to focus on is breathing, making my bed in the morning and getting some good nutritious food, I will consider these as small steps in the right direction!

4 Likes

@lrw - Thank you for acknowledging my journey and this journal entry. I feel so warm reading your feedback, especially the line where you reminded me of my strength. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This platform is so uplifting and it is because of beautiful beings such as yourself that take some time out to help out another being.

I will definitely start off small and build my way up. Even if listening to Love Bomb is all I will do for the next 1-2 months, I trust that this should bring about the momentum in my life.

3 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer - Thank you for your feedback. Yes, it can very much sting when everyone else seems to be getting to their destination or well on their way when one feels like they’re still tieing their shoe laces let around even get started.

The work situation definitely has gotten toxic especially over the past few months with resource shortage yet an overload of new intakes. Somewhat reminds me of golden handcuffs. The paycheck bi-weekly somewhat brought about complacency and I’m beginning to feel that unless I quit this job, I may never take the risk of quitting.

Quite a lot to re-evaluate for sure when I pace myself and the emotions simmer down a bit. Since I also tend to approach life from a spiritual and conscious creation perspective, ironically, it can tend to give me a false sense of control and the need to micro-manage everything including my emotional states.

I do like what you said about recognizing that this is reconciliation. I will use this as my mantra here on and soften the turbulence.

1 Like

I really got serious about this about three years ago at that time I ran several of the more advanced subs from another company to start with before discovering Subclub. The ones that have really helped me here are my Ascension based custom, Emperor, and the mixed Emperor DR custom I’m on now and will be on till the end of the year.
Either Ascension for Women or Seductress should be really good for you. Just remember to keep it focused and stick with it for a good amount of time.
You’ve got this.

1 Like

Hey @Enchantress you’re been getting a lot of good advice but I think I should also remind you that q and ultima subs are ridiculously powerful and it is very easy to fall into bad reconciliation with them. When start using subs again try picking one and listening to just a loop a day. Maybe after 2 or 3 weeks you add another sub and keep that to one loop as well.

3 Likes

@COWolfe - Yes. I have purchased Seductress but I don’t think I’m ready for this right now. Love Bomb might be a better choice since my aim is to lift the emotional state and switch into a more neutral if not loving state. Thanks for sharing your experience, I intend I too will see progress like yours!

@NewLease - Good point. I probably didn’t connect the reconciliation with the number of loops I used to listen to especially on Regen+Elixir stack.

I will follow your advice and start off with as little as 1-2 loops of Love Bomb and consistently listen for 1-2 months. When I feel ready for seductress, I’ll also add that to the mix.

2 Likes

All the best @Enchantress. We’re all here for you :+1:

2 Likes

My opinion is this:
Heal first
LOVE Bomb/Dragon Reborn/Elixir Ultima and Rebirth.

After 1 year think about polishing the Diamond

Good luck for you

1 Like

Wow, I deal with that micro-managing problem as well when it comes to emotions, I very much relate to that. I also follow principles of conscious creation, it can be a turbulent place when everything you’ve read says that you create and yet there’s something clearly not working as intended…

Hang in there, it can be rough at times but as long as you keep going you see growth.

1 Like

@Leandros - Thank you. Healing, Acceptance and Letting Go/Letting Be is probably what the next few months are going to look like for me.

@Fractal_Explorer - Exactly. I do follow a few YT channels that share teachings pertaining conscious creation and while I love all the wealth of info out there on how to focus and techniques spanning A-Z, what I find isn’t talked about much is acceptance of current circumstances and how we should intuitively first hold space for ourselves, process them and then move onto manifesting from a less turbulent and ‘end all be all’ energetic standpoint.

I just realized how I’ve totally suppressed so many emotions within my body over the past 5 months because I was scared that they’ll manifest crap and even keep me away from manifesting my SP. It made me feel so delusional at times. Infact it all still does at times and it’s perhaps because I’m approaching things from a state of scarcity, fear and intense emotional attachment.

Infact, I’m going to withdraw from everything “manifestation” related because of what a huge trigger it has become. I’ll stick with the more psychological and somewhat spiritual path of acceptance and letting go. Things have got to get better at some point afterall right and when they do, I may want to revisit some of the desires.

1 Like

I think you and I are a lot alike. It seems like some people have more of a challenge than others when it comes to conscious creation. And 100% agree about holding space for yourself, so important. The things you’re talking about being important can’t be distilled into a technique, it’s really the relationship with oneself which can be its own challenge. Especially if the relationship with yourself isn’t a great one.

Emotional suppression sucks. I have a bad habit of it as well. You mentioned Neville and I’ve been re-reading some of his books. An important thing that helped me was when he states those emotions will always happen, but it’s how you respond to them and what replaces them. Never about not making them happen or thinking about them. It’s helpful to think of everything as autopilot. It’s not moment to moment that dictates the manifestations, it’s those seeds you plant in your subconscious that grow. If you go to bed every night and meditate on what you desire that’s a strong emotional implanting and then the various negative thoughts or feelings throughout the day might chip away at it. But you do it again the next night and you reinforce your desire. I know how you feel though, it’s a weird obsessive worry that when one negative thought or emotion slips by it’s going to derail the whole manifestation.

I think backing off of that stuff is a good idea. At the heart of it manifesting is dead simple in principle there’s not much to “get”, so excess info doesn’t really help. But I do think nightly meditations help before going to sleep. Just focusing on what you want and making that intention known so your subconscious has a clear path when the day starts in the morning.

1 Like

This is a great insight. I think that the first step to a successful manifestation, and the part that most (including myself in the past) forgets about is to become the type of person who gets whatever that thing you want is.
It sounds like you’re getting onto the right track here.

1 Like

@Enchantress I have a secret for you. In all honesty most if not all people have no idea what they’re doing. That’s the weird beauty and frustrating reality of life

4 Likes

Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man.
Not suppressing how you feel and what you’re thinking is vital to being mentally healthy.

1 Like

Its is for sure

1 Like

@Enchantress I will openly admit that although I feel I am far more mature now especially having run Dragon Reborn Stage 1 and now Stage 2 I still feel often feel like I have no clue what I’m doing
I feel at this point genuine mentally and emotionally maturity comes down two how you respond to anything but also the battles you choose. By battles I mean what drama and inconvenience is worth the effort? In so many ways how you respond to something and the battles you choose go hand in hand.

4 Likes

I think you have acquired more maturity and wisdom.

1 Like

Thank you. Hopefully more maturity. I try to be as realistic as possible