Libertine Ultima + Stark + BLU. Journal... Let the heavens rain down their blessings

Hey, Just joined this subliminal forum. Not sure If I posted this correctly.

Anyway, Looking forward to trying the power of your subs. And when I got mail about libertine Ultima I bought it instantly.

Have used some different subs before. While most had no result, one sub gave me some extreme results at the start with women. But went away a week after.

Heard alot of good things about you guys. And i’m excited to journal this.

A bit about me, Was virgin until 20 learned game, tactics got laid and miserable. Went deep into self development. Started realizing what makes me attractive is just me being me.

Got into a relationship with a fantastic girl for 2 years. Now I have not had sex in 3 months. DAMM YOU CORONA.

Anyway here’s to a great journal. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to Subliminal Club – thanks for giving us a shot, and if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to hit us up.

3 Likes

Great, Thank you, I actually have a question.

In the instructions, It said it’s best to do the loop after waking up.

So the best instructions for Libertine ultima is one loop right after waking up?

Nah, closer to when you’re going to go out and be around people. We’re working on a new instruction manual now. It’s pretty outdated at this point.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you, Btw if I want a sub for money as well what would be good.

I work as a self love coach/Self employed, I was thinking of Mogul, Would that work well with libertine?

Stark Q, Ascended Mogul or Emperor will work better with Libertine.

For entrepreneurship and Romance I think Stark Q will be best for you!

1 Like

Awesome thank you was thinking of Stark, Since I love iron man

Just got stark Q too, Libertine already charging sexual enerrgy.

Instructions are a bit unclear though, Should I use stark terminus or stark normal?

Stick with normal. New instructions coming soon.

Been using stark and libertine ultima for three days now. Made 2 loops of Libertine and 3 of stark every day.

I’m getting more motivated and more focused. The energy surge from Libertine is insane. I woke up in the middle of the night to write down all my goals. Then remove all but five like warren buffet said and forget about them.

I took a walk and saw a girl riding a bike, Got deep eye contact with her, and she almost fell off the bike.

Somehow my Tiktok went viral too, Or well pretty viral. Went from 0 followers to 200 in a day. Which is super cool because tons of potential clients to help on Tiktok.

I have been avoiding going out because I recently quit nicotine(World’s strongest nicotine pouches). So have avoided walking past stores that have it.
I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I’m also doing semen retention atm, And just circulating the sexual energy in the body instead—tantric practice.

Thanks for a Great Sub :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Update just sold my first course ever. :smiley: MONEY IN DA BAAANK

9 Likes

Day 4. A very cool thing happened yesterday. Did a online coaching call on the hill outside yesterday. And every single girl that walked past stopped to admire me.

One of the girls even had a dog and it just laid down on the grass next to me refusing to move.

Libertine plus filling all your body with sexual energy is insane. Probably gonna go to a bar tonight and try it out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

So I went to a bar yesterday drank 3 beers. Started to feel high levels of anger. First outward like why is everyone so afraid of this corona. I can’t even approach girls at a bar without guards telling me to sit at my table.

Then later it turned inwards I was angry at myself that even though, I have done so much inner work and feel so high levels of joy. I gotten thrown out of nightclubs sober multiple times. Cause they thought I was on E.

My outside world is not even close to where I want it to be. First I was just angry, Then I forgave myself for not living at my capacity. And promised myself to start working towards my dream life.

Stark really hits hard. But this is a good thing :slight_smile: You need a kick in the ass sometimes.

Libertine with stark also give very profound dreams. Dreamt I was a millionaire playboy. Which all girls wanted.

Really looking forward to see where this goes. My guess is millionaire playboy that help people love themselves :smiley:

5 Likes

Have been running stark set and forget on speaker. While doing atleast one libertine loop a day.

Decided to make a new tinder and I don’t know but it feels so effortless to write to girls. It’s awesome also gottens tons of likes.

Really liking where this is going, I also feel a huge drive to truly make my purpose happen for the world.

3 Likes

Hey, you sure you wanna share the real pictures of the girls?

A lot of people are reading the journals here.

1 Like

True my bad thanks for telling me

2 Likes

No worries

great results by the way :slight_smile:

So today something very interesting happened. I had quite a unproductive day, Lack of sleep.

Had an amazing class with my clients. After I just wanted to rest . Started listening to stark, And somehow my distraction became my work. Like when you scroll to facebook. Instead I took up a tab and started designing content.

This has not happened much before or at all.

Also all girls are very receptive on tinder. And it feels so effortless. I was extremely good at text game 3 years ago. But completely lost it when I got into a relationship.

I really feel like i don’t need to pick a girl just because shes hot. I mean getitng tons of likes ocnstnatly at like 70 in 2 days now.

4 Likes

So today something very new happened, I had 6 hours of completely focused attention at work and felt amazing doing it.

Made tons of videos, Coached a person, Updated my members area.

If I can be this focused for atleast 4 hours a day I be a millionaire in no time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, please don’t do this. I understand people want proof, but I don’t want to get sued either. You may post the conversations with the name edited, tho.

1 Like