Libertine Remastered is Now Available!

Title says it all. The script is the same, but the underlying embedded subliminal has been updated to New Dawn. The audio has been remixed and remastered to sound more aesthetically pleasing. As always, it’s a free update to those who have already purchased. Grab it from My Account --> Downloads.

Questions and comments here.

11 Likes

Is the updated version also strengthened?

3 Likes

Yes, the embedded subliminal has been upgraded to New Dawn.

5 Likes

Will beyond limitless also be updated

2 Likes

Great !!! :blush: i am stacking this with true social

2 Likes

Possibly. If time opens up.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I don’t have the updated version in my downloads yet :frowning:

4 Likes

Did you get it.?

2 Likes

It’s in everyone’s downloads, listed as “Libertine Remastered.” Everyone apparently is looking for “Libertine v2.” PM me if it’s still missing.

3 Likes

What is libertine useful for?
I didn’t really get it from description

2 Likes

It gives you a very strong sexual vibe. Women that are comfortable in their own skin and open to casual sex are likely to notice you for it. As are your dates if they’ve considered having sex after the date.

Plus, it affects how you feel about yourself, giving you a but of sexual confidence. You can please any woman in bed.

6 Likes

Hi Thor it puts you in a sexual state before you head out on a date or if you are planning to meet women.

3 Likes

What about shy chics, who aren’t very casual about sex?
Cause I seem to get the casual one’s anyways

2 Likes

I found it works.well with all kinds of women.

2 Likes

Imagine that I’m sitting in a bar, I see a girl (who is shy), I talk to her.
So you mean to say I have more chance of hooking up with that lady than any other dude who tries to hit on her?
And will it make my intension known to her without getting her creeped out?

2 Likes

Tough one. I think it might be the other way around. Libertine will give off the vibe of someone that’s very comfortable and easygoing about sex. A girl that has things holding her back from being sexual would feel very uncomfortable around you. She would be unable to open up. In a way, it helps you to filter out those who weren’t going to come with you for sex anyway.

I may be wrong, of course.

3 Likes

@Thor it creates a sexual aura around you which will make women notice you.

4 Likes

What Blackadder said. It’s conscious energy manipulation. Creates an sexually charged aura that sends off the signal that you’re a high value male with no sexual inhibitions.

7 Likes

Will it help me with the girls not so casual about sex?

1 Like

Are you asking if you on Libertine will work as an aphrodisiac to women? I don’t know, actually. But it’s an intriguing idea. So far, I’ve considered superchargers to affect our own state rather than the state of others.

Although if your state is powerful enough and people deliberately choose to stay near you, they’ll probably be affected by it. That is a basic rule of social dynamics, the person highest in the hierarchy determines the direction of the group. But the girl would have to choose to stick around long enough to establish the rapport and shift her state to harmonize with yours.

Saint?

4 Likes