Libertine questions

All I can say is: it’s not a Southern Belle :smirk:

1 Like

Thanks! To both of you!

I suppose for the articulation in an induction, it would have to be the Proper English Girl, very sexy in her own right. Still, I would pay to have a Southern Belle record the same audio track and listen to them both. That sultry, sexy, dreamy accent…

Hold on, I’m getting Libertine effects here without listening. Time out for Darko! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not sure i want to mix heavy scripts since i am already running KHAN. I think khan+sex mastery+libertine might be too heavy

2 Likes

I think all the sex you’ll be having as a result will keep you from running them. Chicken, meet egg.

On a more serious note, I believe AMASH runs Khan by itself, but charges up with one or more cycles of the other two only when needed/desired. Like before one of his great many dates. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes!

It’s Khan 99% of the time.

3 Likes

How long does being in the zone last

1 Like

That is dependent on the person.

1 Like

@Fire Does it have any scripting to manifest women? Thank you in advance.

That’s interesting!
Does Libertine work internal, too? Could it help also with sexual transmutation during tantra or conscious meditation?

@Fire @SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the Subliminal Club and have a few questions regarding Libertine Ultima.

First of all, I browsed the site and forum and acquired some understanding of main programs.

So, my question is whether should I use Libertine like regular program or like a booster? What will grant me maximum benefits? I plan to combine it with Ascension/Primal Seduction/Sex Mastery X2 or some similar combination. My main goal would be with this combo to improve my dating and sex life.

Also, is it best to listen to it before going out or maybe in the morning as I see some people recommend?

Thanks!

1 Like