Let it ride - Emperor v4

I have had the same breakthrough. A deep sense of calm, peace, and joy.

2 Likes

I have actually taken the last 3 days off from all subs (Ev4 is my only sub). And have just a few quick observations.

Definitely noticed what I would describe as more mental energy or ram (computer reference) available. As if more processing power was opened up. I had only taken maybe 4 days off from Ev4 in the first month and was putting in quite a bit of hours on a daily basis toward the end of the month. Probably way too much of a powerful sub for my brain.

During this break, it felt like a bit of mental weight was lifted, which was probably my subconscious not constantly having to process the intense Ev4 sub. With this break came more of the optimism, joy, and super productivity. I think I will try to take a couple days off a week from here on out as Saint warned us this was a powerful sub.

One thing I just realized, is that with Ev4 I have NOT been noticing the “coincidence numbers” at all - 11:11, 22:22, etc. When on EoG all stages, I was noticing these everywhere.

What I have noticed, and this is probably the new limitless lite scripting in Ev4, is that I’m having all these new realizations about the guitar fretboard. It is making sense to me like never before (and ask any guitarist, making sense of the guitar fretboard is a never ending endeavor that can take years just to get a decent grasp of, and one probably never fully figures out).

Finally for today (and maybe off topic, but maybe not), the book I mentioned elsewhere - Tiny Habits - is one of the most immediate life changing books I have ever read (and implemented). In just a few short weeks after reading it, I have solidified 3 new habits. It’s like magic now, I do the “anchor activity” and automatically my brain says “ok, now you need to visualize, or do the one most important thing for you business today, or practice guitar”. I can’t recommend this book highly enough.

Have a good rest of the weekend everyone, I’m starting up Ev4 again after this wonderful 3 day sub break.

4 Likes

@Lion started the black seed oil today. Went with some well rated capsules as I already have enough terrible tasting stuff in my morning health routine :joy:

4 Likes

@HappyHero - haha excellent choice. Colloidal Silver is another solution for fevers (and anything viral, bacterial and fungal). It’s cheaper and more effective for immunity.

Black Seed Oil though gives loads of vitamins and minerals which Colloidal Silver cannot.

2 Likes

Colloidal silver I always have on hand!

2 Likes

@HappyHero - my bad. I now suddenly remember that you mentioned before that you always have Colloidal Silver with you.

1 Like

Nowadays, my EV4 schedule is: 2 days ON (No subs when sleeping) + 1 day OFF (No sub running). Maybe that could help you.

This is quite true for me as well.
With Khan, I was seeing those numbers all the time. With EV4, maybe 1-2 times a week.

2 Likes

Day 47 of Ev4

I have been reducing my per day listens and taking every couple days off from the sub. Right now I have listened the past couple days about 8 hours a day and a different kind of reconciliation is hitting me.

I’m getting that strong urge to switch subs (not gonna do it) to something more social and women focused. This too shall pass but I’ve really been missing being social and dating the past couple days - and my thoughts have been constantly going to “just switch to khan, it’s a better balance”. But I’m going to stay true to my word and give Ev4 a good 6 months. That will bring me right to summertime.

On a more positive note, I have 3 really productive habits completely solidified in my day to day life through following the Tiny Habits method. It’s automatic for me to perform these after my anchor now, and releases reward/pleasure chemicals in my brain so I look forward to completing my habits every day. It’s quite amazing.

In addition to the Tiny Habits book, I have found two other resources (mentors through books) that are really revolutionizing my guitar practice, as well as my spiritual practices (meditation, visualization, etc.).

And I have my life so streamlined right now. It’s simply:

Business > Voice > Health > Spiritual Practices > Guitar > Rest.

In fact, I have found myself completing everything that I need to and want to so efficiently that boredom / time on my hands has become an issue. Especially since TV and Netflix do not bring me any satisfaction any longer. I have tried pouring this excess of time into my business but I have discovered it just becomes counterproductive. I have really pinpointed the 20% so everything else just doesn’t give enough of a return to warrant it. So, I’ve been going on a lot of walks this week.

I guess sleep is something I need to figure out. The Emperor effect that I recall from v1 is still alive and well. That is, even if I go to bed late at 1am or something, like clockwork I still wake up between 5:30am and 6am without an alarm.

2 Likes

Day 48

I have been in such an upbeat, optimistic, and happy mood yesterday and today. However the urge to switch subs has only intensified today, specifically to a social/seduction sub.

It’s almost more like a craving, similar to when you first start to restrict your calories or carbs and see a slice of pizza and cookies.

Only way I’m combatting it is by up-ing the listens. Hopefully this will go away by tomorrow. Not sure what is bringing this on, my focus is still entirely on building my business into an empire.

4 Likes

Hi, sorry, have only joined your journal-journey now.
How is your dating-life? Do you have any experience in this field?
Asking because I found Emperor is really distracting for me and trying to drag me to the dating-part of life, and therefore to dating-subs

2 Likes

Your urge to switch to a social/seduction sub gets stronger, while I see that you diminished any social activities from your life:

Maybe your urge to switch (besides reconcilation) is really a urge to just do something social, meet your friends or go clubbing. Instead of switching subs, do something social this week and see if this feeling stays.

3 Likes

Dating life is fine, there’s always plenty of women in my life. I had this area sorted before finding subclub (was involved in the PUA community since college when it was still “underground”) and the subs only enhanced it. In fact, I took a break from actively dating in 2020 as my dating life had kind of gotten out of control last year, and I want to focus on my business and finances this year.

5 Likes

You might be spot on, I have only had a few nights of social activities just for the sake of being social this year. Been isolating myself a lot.

I will accept an invitation from a female friend to an event for this Friday that I was on the fence about. Thank you for the insight!

2 Likes

Thought I was the only one that noticed a higher interest in dating on EV4

1 Like

Day 51 Ev4

I had planned to take today off from Ev4 per my lighter schedule similar to @AMASH recommended. It works well as a break before testing the EmperorQ / v5 if I am accepted to test.

Nothing new to report except that a very optimistic and dare I say happy attitude has persisted for the last handful of days. This is in contrast to the last year where I have spent so much tunnel visioned focus on my business that I “allowed no happiness until my business income is at a satisfactory level”. This was a misguided approach I have discovered as life is meant to be enjoyed especially while young and healthy.

My “tiny habits” are automatic. I just do them after my anchor activity. I cannot tell you guys how life changing this book has been for me.

My workouts are consistent and I DO NOT miss them. This has been the case since starting Ev4 and I have not used the tiny habits approach to lock this in as I do not have a specific time that I can fit my workouts, it varies depending on what i have going.

My diet is spot on, I am actually able to see my upper abs for the first time in quite a few years since the last time I focused on fitness hard. The difference being, at this stage in my life, peak fitness is not a focus of mine but rather my focus is just not getting fat, and exercise helps my productivity. My workouts are never longer than 30 min. Usually around 20. A very pleasant and unexpected side effect.

EDIT: Oh! and two days ago I had the urge of fully cutting out TV/streaming services so I literally unplugged my TV’s and cancelled my streaming services. The only things I am allowing myself are videos pertaining to my business, and guitar lesson videos - but both only on my laptop. And then of course books before bed.

I am ready to take on Ev5 @SaintSovereign if you give me the go ahead! (I would be testing SOLO with no stacking)

5 Likes

Woah, @HappyHero. You are truly doing The (Happy)Hero’s Journey.

3 Likes

@Lion thanks, giving it my all! Might be Ev4 but the last month the realization of how fast life goes by has really been hitting home. Want to make the most of it.

3 Likes

Yes, life is too short to spend most of it struggling!

6 Likes

As I am approaching 60 days of Ev4, the urge to switch subs has not subsided. So I think once I hit 60 days, I will start a new stack.

I will say that looking back over the last, almost 2 months, a lot has changed within me from Ev4. My discipline and focus being the most prominent. I used to always jump from thing to thing rationalizing that “I have a lot of interests”. This of course lead to me being very mediocre in a lot of endeavors.

With Ev4, I have seen the light so to speak on how focusing single minded-ly on one pursuit leads to far better and faster progress, and thus the natural motivation to stick with it becomes automatic as the progress and results cause an almost mini (positive) addiction to the activity.

But, and this was hard to face, I find myself missing that fun-loving, carefree, joyful personality. Ev4 has made me very focused, very calculated, very driven, but also very stoic and serious. The weather is getting nicer here and I find myself wanting to enjoy life as much as possible.

Interesting too, the last couple weeks I have seen literally zero in regards to women and indicators of interest. I’m hypothesizing that this is because the goals I set for myself with Ev4 were very business and finance related, and I saw my crazy dating life I had last year as a distraction. I realized though, that I am seeking a balanced life and do miss the fun and electrical feeling of flirting and maintaining sexual tension with the opposite sex.

I can’t emphasize enough how on point my productivity and efficiency are as well as my sustained consistency to the gym and healthy eating.

Finances and my business will still be my number one focus but I am thinking a more well-rounded successful man is my vision going forward. I do not have the desire to become almost robotic in my quest towards financial freedom. Sam Ovens has been a great business inspiration, but I would never want to become like him as far as personality and lifestyle go.

Right now, I’m thinking going back old school - ascended mogul with with sex and seduction or possibly purchasing Daredevil. That sub has always kind of been calling me as I am a hardcore introvert, sigma type man so there would be no refuting any social changes that Daredevil would bring on. I also think Power Can Corrupt would be a tremendous learning experience for me and target a weakness of mine.

I will sleep on my plan going forward as I finish out five more days of Ev4.

4 Likes

I actually took the last 2+ days off in anticipation of EQ. It’s an honor to have gotten the approval from Saint last night, however it is now pending and unable to download. Regardless I guess I can’t not do EmperorQ now.

These days off though, it’s like EVERYTHING just comes together and I’m in flow. It’s quite amazing, as if my subconscious has assimilated it all with the down time.

This has me considering my listening schedule. Possibly one heavy day with two days off. OR two days on, one off with less total listens per on day - maybe 4 max.

My conundrum: is it the overloading followed by days off that lead to these amazing off days? Or would less repetition spread over time be more beneficial?? I guess personal testing is the only way to find out.

1 Like