Legacies of The Chosen Angel

You almost sold me there :wink:

1 Like

I am a firm believer that if you want a better life all you have to do is remove everything that is keeping you down and the rest will come automatically. Most people I know that are in the victim mentality mode and feeling down would change in an instant if they just cleaned up what they put in their bodies and put themselves back into nature.

Just think of all the old tv-programs about loosing weight or getting rid of addictions… the first thing they usually do is getting them into a environment without all the temptations and usually in nature.

See, it begins with gathering knowledge, and using that knowledge, applying it which requires Desire and that Desire reinforces the Will to do it.

We think in images, and without an image mapping our Soul and its attributes, we do not have a concrete edifice to give solidity to our thinking.

I love the Tree of Life so much because it gives us that map, enabling us to see life for what it is and guiding us to our destination. Like knowing the laws and rules of a game before you play it.

Will is a big part of it, and it needs to be trained, so it can be focused and concentrated on a desire… that desire requires an amount of energy before it becomes manifest.

The knowledge of what is constructive and destructive to us needs to be gathered, and then applied. Nowadays, the scientists know very little because they have lost grasp of the eternality of life.

So where to get this knowledge when the important books and scriptures have been deliberately decimated by tyrants over the ages?

Yet, a lot of people have some little knowledge about what is good and bad for them, yet still, pursue the bad ones because it gives temporary satisfaction which is another flaw to the human species who seek temporary satisfaction knowing they are mortal and that time is limited.

But anyway, that Will needs to be built so that we can overcome our carnalities and become through masters over our life.

It’s gonna be a tough journey but it will full of victories and satisfactions.

It is our destiny.

The human race immortalised again after it’s fall from grace.

1 Like

When I read that I thought about the Garden of Eden and right after the logo from Apple about the bite into the apple… very symbolic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think it is so funny over the last couple of years to have heard “Follow the science” over and over again… but the whole point of science is to question the science. Even though my mom had a lot of issues herself, one thing I got from her was critical thinking, and that has taught me to always question and keep the door open for learning.

These cabals or maffia or whatever one like to call them, all I see them as is a manifestation of our collective unconscious, things we have not yet delt with yet in ourselves. So in a way they are doing all these things because we let them, we the majority have always had the power but we don’t use it…

I see it as they are doing it to wake us up, and that is why I can feel a big shift happening right now because they are just getting more and more extreme over the last couple of years. Many more are suffering but also many more are are waking up at the same time.

It starts with you, heal yourself and you heal the world, there’s no other way. The biggest illusion is the illusion of separation, and the more down and victimized you feel, the more real it becomes, but the opposite is true as well.

All of those companies are filled with occult symbols.

The information is passed down from bloodline to bloodline while the peasants get to be slaves—feels like we are still in the middle ages.

“Herd Immunity”

We are a herd in their eyes.

Anyway,

Yes, the macrocosm rules over the microcosm, as this “clockwork” moves, the energies sweep over the planet and the life on this planet transforms, little by little, some “sperm cells” will reach transformation and go from caterpillar to butterfly first, others will follow, others will transform in lower forms of life, as the universe evolves and expands.

I hope that makes sense but essentially, a lot of things just have to play out because it is part of “Creation”

Some of this playing out now occurring in the USA

We suffer only in mind, and it was kinda boils down to what I said before it is a matter of perception.

Those people have made the choice to suffer, their choices and destiny has led them their but it is also a part of the human collective who experiences and lives those “timelines” so that our global destiny, in a way, may unfold.

But it is important to know that we can choose, also, to live on the higher timelines. It’s all about our karmic weight and it can be transmuted if their is a Will to do so. But many of those who are living in hell are so drained and lacking in vitality it’s hard to escape unless they get some kind of energy influx which they can capitalise on to escape.

In the end it was their choices from this lifetime and previous lifetimes that placed them in that position.

Growing, learning, evolving.

This is really why we need to train our mind, some supernatural beings have different mental bodies and they are much stronger in mind easily able to focus and concentrate without interrupting thoughts or impressions, to control and compel others, etc

1 Like

Yes, that is why Subliminals are such a great tool to be able to shed that karma piece by piece :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due the nature of recent events, I might be replacing Ascension with the following Custom —

I feel that Ascension suits me well and that I should probably spend a few years on it.

Was offered a Coaching job yesterday, which is a great opportunity to capitalise on Chosen. It is important for me to reintegrate with society, and to craft a character that is both uplifting, loving and compassionate but with the calm and decisive nature of a Lion.

Does anyone know whether Energetic Development and or The Architect works on our meridians and energetic blockages within our system?

@SaintSovereign perhaps you have an idea?

Last year has taken a toll on me energetically, I kinda burned out from all the horrendous circumstances I had to meet.

A lot of stress and trauma.

Looking to combine The Architect, Energetic Development, Harmonic Singularity as a means to rebuild the subtle bodies and respective energetic systems within my physical body.

Instead of getting Entranced and Ethereal Presence etc which only temporarily drained my not-so-high energetic resources even more.

Aps:Nervous System might be an interesting additional too.

1. Furious Ascend
  2. Chosen of Venus
  3. Faith Unyielding
  4. Energetic Development
  5. The Architect
  6. Gratitude Embodiment
  7. Song of Joy
  8. Carpe Diem Ascended
  9. Joie de Vivre

Here are some of the additional modules I’m considering.

I also need a strong inner core, to remain relax and calm during all situations, even when faced with danger.

Also looking at Limit Destroyer, Potentiator, Power Awareness.

The objectives are to really go out in the world go after my dreams with a titanium will, while unlocking my full potential and power as a compassionate but strong and powerful human being.

Hitting the Libertine again, will report back with results later.

What do you guys suggest?

Run Libertine once a week, or run it only when meeting a girl?

Mon—1x PS, 1x Ascension

Tue — Break

Wed — 1x PS, 1x Ascension

Thu — Break

Fr — 1x PS, 1x Ascension

Weekend — Break

Do I just swap once day for Libertine or use Libertine as needed?

Primal Seduction has been going well for me, Ascension it’s been a little bit early, and been deliberately taking it slow with Ascension to avoid reconciliation while integrating.

Got two Custom designs, one with Primal Seduction and Libertine, the other with just Ascension or Ascension combined with Chosen.

So, far I’m just moving with the flow and I’m not purchasing the Customs yet. Integrating these programs on a deeper level first, or depending on the circumstances. The Primal Custom has a lot of Physical Shifting too, and I’m hoping the Aura modules will energise me and help with the Physical Shifting. It might just drain me. I’m not a person who gets drained easily—I have a lot of physical vitality, and Spiritual force and energy, but I do notice when emotional reconciliation hits me, I can get stressed which has a negative effect on me energetically.

However, noticed none of that since running th store programs.

Till’ next time.

1 Like

Did a full loop of Primal Seduction and Ascension today.

Barely notice any reconciliation, resistance, processing. It’s smooth as fuck. Not sure why I had more recon on the lower amounts. I do suggest going in slow the first week / two weeks. Thereafter you can easily do full loops without regret (for me at least).

A profound Custom concept that I build —

1. Primal Seduction Core
  2. Libertine Core
  3. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  4. SPS:Integumentary System
  5. APS:Hair
  6. APS:Head
  7. Apollon
  8. Physical Shifting—Sexiness
  9. Sexiness Unbound
  10. Inner Gasoline
  11. Seducer Gaze
  12. Focused Arousal
  13. Enchanting Smile
  14. Instant Spark
  15. Gorgeous Manifestor
  16. Sexual Manifestation
  17. Temptation
  18. Prevent Premature Ejaculation
  19. The Architect
  20. Energetic Development

Might swap a few modules out, but it’s based on becoming a seductive temptation, while being extremely physically attractive, sensual and hot.

Also, I want to see what the possibilities are in terms of Physical Shifting if I use it for a year or so.

This basically covers everything for seduction and attraction in one Custom.

Still deciding whether I want to give it a loving touch or whether I’ll keep it purely seductive.

Here is what I got for Ascension —

1. Ascension Core
  2. Harmonic Singularity
  3. Deep Sleep
  4. The Architect
  5. Energetic Development
  6. Lion IV
  7. Tyrant
  8. Divine Will
  9. Dominion
  10. The Single Point
  11. Transcendental Connection