Le Paradis - The World Is My Paradise

Hi @Vesper, Chosen is one of my favourite titles and I love to become a coach, Chosen perfectly with my desires.

I have long-term experience with Stark and I’m already executing almost the entire script within two weeks of listening. Had a bit of reconciliation in the beginning but all feels great now. It’s all settled down and smoothened out.

Thank you for the suggestions though. I do find my status rising high on Chosen, and it does have great leadership qualities, warmth and I feel “older” on it whereas Stark gives me childlike vibes.

It’s just not yet fully integrated… Chosen.

We’ll see what happens. Might not even need any of those modules. And I’m not so into GML to be honest.

Will keep an eye on this journal though!

1 Like
  • Seems to become more and more vascular. In my case, it seems that I lose weight around muscles first before losing weight on my stomach and face (Then again I have a beard so might need to shave to see the results on that case).

• Hair is becoming much nicer and more professional if that makes sense.

• Had a call with someone today and I spoke more eloquently and with confidence and power.

• More and more people are reaching out to me for advice and to give them on certain things or to contact them if I ever need help on a topic.

• Seems to be able to lead by example better as well.

1 Like

In the case go for what you believe is best, I’m sure you will do the best choice:)

Everyone react differently to subs as you’ve noticed so what might work for me might not work as well for you. For example, I would never wanted to run Chosen but I would love to run Stark or in this case my custom long term. Why? Because I already have the experience and qualities of a leader and coach and it’s not something I see my career going into so Stark goes better with my personality since I want to be the technical genius, playboy and be able to be a great extrovert (Also one thing to mentioned is I’m a ENTJ so that also bring back to the point of why Stark runs well with me compared to subs like Emperor which I ran in the past).

Also @TheBoxingScientist is one of my idols so that’s also one of the reasons I started running Stark long term in the first place:)

Those are excellent results. Good for you!

Looking good!

You have a grounded, practical yet flexible perspective on working with the subs, that I appreciate. Finding it helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @Malkuth :sparkles:

1 Like

Are you still doing kinobody? Do you get good results for working out 3 times a week?

1 Like

Not anymore. I just did it for a little while. Then I switched to Jesse James West and now I am only doing resistance bands.

2 Likes

For me it will be either Kinobody or Athlean

1 Like