Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

Seems like a lot. Then again, I might be wrong, wrong, wrong.

But my thinking is that it’s not just about avoiding overwhelm and reconciliation, there’s also the fact that you need to actually process and execute all of this stuff in order to start experiencing results.

If everything’s included, you’d be looking at a stack of 6 different programs. That can be done. I literally did it. But I feel like it slows things down.

The master list would be:

Heart Song
Primal Seduction
WANTED
Diamond
Sex Mastery
BILLionaire V3

Diamond and Sex Mastery both have Ultima versions. So playing them as boosters could potentially lighten the load.

That then leaves Heart Song, Primal Seduction, Wanted, and BILLionaire V3 as major programs.

BV3 is clearly an important program that occupies its own space and matters a lot to you. So that’s pretty much set.

For Heart Song, PS, and WANTED, I’d choose one and make that the other stable leg of the tripod. Let’s say you use Heartsong as your other stable title. So then you have BV3 and Heartsong that get played constantly.

For the other two (Primal Seduction and WANTED), I’d put them on a slightly longer alternating schedule. 1 week PS, then 1 week WANTED. or may be 2 weeks. or even 1 month each. So that it has more time to pick up steam and give me a result before it gets switched out.

2 Likes

This is similar to a realization i had the other day about recon. As you have said multiple times, recon isn’t necessarily limited to our experience as it relates to the use of subliminals.

I don’t see recon as something to fear but as a part of our entire process. Raising one’s personal consciousness in this world is bound to have some form of reconciliation between point ‘A’ (A being the point now) and ‘B’ (B being the Will Be).

In between these points is the potential for limitless beauty in multiple manifestations; depending on the subjective consciousness of the user. The mistake many make in the LOA community is ignoring the value of the process, from what i have seen.

Recon as it is currently defined is just a part of the human experience.

1 Like

Random thoughts about the Infinity Stones and the Snap:

The Act of Creation isn’t the Snap itself. It’s the intentions set leading up to the Snap. Forming the image/idea in your mind of what you are intending to happen. The Snap is just a “release” or a point of collapse.

Neville Goddard lectured before about using the imagination being like building in intensity until a point of “release” very similar to orgasm. The “release” is when it all comes together and then you let it go, knowing “It Is Done”

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bruce Lee knew about the law of 10,000 before Malcolm Gladwell.

1 Like

Yesterday, I ran GLMU, CommanderU, and BV3.

It took a few hours after listening, but I ended up feeling different.

I felt like what I imagine the villain (Nicolai/Teddy) in the Equalizer movie possibly felt like.

I mostly felt cold, calculating and like I could beat the shit out of or kill someone and then go eat a steak.

Like a mindset of “Don’t fuck with me. Not in the mood”.

Not entirely a productive mindset, but definitely one I think could be channeled into productivity somewhat.

Last night, in bed, I decided I wanted to run both Ascension and Primal.

And since I want to embody wealth more than anything, and sex as a close second, I instead ran AscMogul and PS.

For good measure, I ran Regen after that to address anything those 2 brought up.

No dreams I recall at all (a rare occurrence for sure)

Woke up to wife wanting to cuddle. I started rubbing her. Sex.

Not bad for following my gut lol.

I will run AscMogul and BV3 today while I work on my empire project

5 Likes

4 Likes

I was a tester.

My results were hella delayed. Lots of muck I guess. I’m the one what went from sex with the wife every couple weeks (or longer) to 9 days to 4 days.

I also have a thing for a girl at a local eatery. I called her Zelda in my journal.

I ran Wanted religiously to either kill my oneitis with her or to help bring about some fun time with her.

Neither happened. Instead, a coworker of hers sent nudes and talked about wanting to have sex with me.

That hasn’t happened either. Not sure if I’m backing off because I’m scared or just the married thing.

I totally got results that Wanted is geared for but not with the person I thought I wanted lol.

I actually quit testing when Mr. Sovereign transitioned testing over to the stack tests. So I’ve no experience with the Alpha Leadership sub.

I did run a 20-minute version of R.I.C.H. ZP.

That helped manifest assistance with a local agency who is helping me to get caught up on rent and so utilities. Because this has been a shitty year.

ZP results aside, my biggest gain has been that I stuck with the stack for however long that was. Huge for me.

23 Likes

@Palpatine Thanks for sharing, the results speeks for themself :)…
QZP is GREAT at not changing the stacks, i think this will bring alot of success too me and other here sticking to what they choose. :slight_smile:

:heart: Zero POINT

2 Likes

“I wanted a chance to win $1M, but I only got directly offered €890K… epic fail.”

When you see it… :rofl:

6 Likes

I forgot to review Diamond.

It definitely helps with blood flow into the dickal region.

One time when the lady and I did the deed, I had to wait 3 days for more. Because she said I gave her quitea few micro-tears “in there.”

She commented more than once that it felt bigger.
I can see myself making a few different customs to fit my idea of M1,M2 and M3 sub types

M1: Meeting
M2: Mating
M3: Money-making

8 Likes

Here is an excerpt of my private journal I kept for when I ran R.I.C.H. Zero Point. The 20-minute build. I dropped of testing before the 15-minute build was available, so I can’t comment on that one.

Excerpt:
I was driving and started thinking about something I’ve thought about before. This time, though, it was far more intense.

Basically “Fuck the critics. If they’re so good, why don’t THEY act as creators instead of judging others’ work?”

I like the song “Soul Sister” by Train. In fact, I’m about to “give” Zelda that song because it’s pretty indicative of what I think about her. Different post/thread though lol.

I remember reading what some of the “critics” said about it. and other stuff I love and you get these “critics” who get very deep into tearing down creators. Anyway, I don’t see the connection between that and running R.I.C.H. ZP, but reporting it since I’m sure there’s SOME reason that’s coming up in such a pronounced fashion right now.

Fuck the critics

5 Likes

Hello mate, what is Terminus?

It’s a builds strength. It’s tougher build to run.

1 Like

I ran WZP, RZP and RebirthU in bed. Holy fuck am I sad today.

Why,whats wrong.?

Just sad about life. Sad about women. Recon I guess

5 Likes

So I was sad all day as mentioned above.
Didn’t know why other then possibly recon.

Found out late last night that Zelda put in her two weeks. Maybe I was sad because of that, but of course I didn’t know that. I’m just sad because of the prospect of not seeing her again.

I don’t have a very esoteric view of reality, so I’m not sure if I somehow sensed that news before finding out from one of her coworkers.

I suppose it’s possible that a WZP and RebirthU somehow manifested it.

The first time I ran a Rebirth (back when it was still a “Stacking Module”), my car caught :fire: lol.

I was feeling so down when i went to bed, I ran DR1 by WZP.

Woke up feeling empty inside. Better than sad I suppose

2 Likes

So today, I ran DR1 Masked in the car. Was headed to the library. Planned to go in there and scope out some DVDs for the wife. Books for me. blah blah.

I got to the parking lot/car park and just sat there with about 45 mins left to go, decided I’d listen before going in. I zoned out to it and kinda was edging on sleep.
Wanted ZP MKIV came up after…I kept zoning in and out of sleep.

Noticed some mental imagery but it all escapes me now, so no quoting the script today AFAIK.

After it was over, I closed my eyes and zoned out another 5-10 minutes, then decided to just go to the grocery store for stuff we need for the house.

Got to the grocery store, went in, and I felt so “light on my feet”. walking fast.

I got in the store and it was CROWDED with people. I bring that up because it didn’t bother me at ALL. I posted in my ZP Journal once how my usual near-phobia of crowds was gone one day. It just didn’t rear its head.

It came back off and on after. Today, nada.

I needed to get some of the eye car solution wife uses for her eyes (has an eye condition) and suddenly the number “23” pops into my head.

I usually forget what actual aisle numbers stuff is in. I know where it is relatively to other aisles, etc. But this is the first time the actual aisle number popped into my head.

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear you say that. It’s taken DR Q2 about a year to mitigate my crowd phobia from being a CO, and it’s still there a bit around the edges. Hopefully, this will make it gone.

2 Likes