Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

I have been thinking the same as of late myself. Idk if you saw my post in regards to my results to Khan Black, but I have noticed that the healing that is happening within me has caused me to mature and grow in profound ways that some subs that have gave me trouble in the past are now a lot easier to run. Emperor being a possibility for me to return to one day, but for now I have other goals, and I want the growth from Khan Black and my B.o.A custom to integrate a bit more before I step back into Emperor or possibly Khan.

1 Like

I’m definitely shifting internally. So no decisions to be made as of yet.

1 Like

I dont blame you there mi amigo, if something is working and causing great change might as well not disturb it.

Revert it and then run paragon? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve read that paragon itself might reverse it. I won’t go out of my way to reverse it.

There’s a whole market of women who love when guys can’t get them pregnant no matter what :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Do you want more kids?

1 Like

I’d be mid 60s minimum before they escaped from high school. Hell naw

1 Like

Yeah I keep coming back to it but now I dropped it for WB.

Initially I ran Emperor for the wealth scripting, specifically manifestations, etc.
And I like the determination and boldness, but I am more the WB guy. It’s just who I am deep down, being chased, than chasing.

So I just throw in EOG3 for it :smiley:

It depends on what you want, really.
Emperor is great tho.

2 Likes

Posting here so I don’t derail @AlexanderGraves’ journal any more than I already have.
You know how some days I do Doordash solo, and others the wife and I do Instacart (I have to drive so she can’t just do IC by herself).

I’ve been finding recently more and more that I actually feel more energetic when I’m solo on Doordash days. On days we do IC, she prefers waiting in parking lots at the busy stores. Which DOES help get priority on better delivery offers.

And I wait in parking lots on Doordash days. But on IC days when we wait together, I can’t get into the small talk she wants to do.

I prefer to be solo and engaged in my own thoughts.

Maybe I’m a single guy at heart. dunno.

3 Likes

Man I feel the same lol

Maybe you just hate small talk because its pointless. I def feel that way :wink:

What’S your stack now? WB and KB?

1 Like

KB2/WB (I run Wanted masked and KB Ultra at the same time to save time)
then I do Libertine and BDLM the same way.

Interesting, did you get good results with this in the past?
Because we’re not supposed to do it, right? :smiley:

I always have yeah. It’s basically 2 separate channels. Masked vs Ultra I mean.
I did it a few years ago with Emperor Masked and Emperor Ultra (old-ass Emperor, pre-Q. EV3 I think). I called it the Hybrid Emperor (interesting read when you have a few minutes).

It works for me is all I can say.

1 Like

6 Likes

Ran the stack below. Feels perfect!

I noticed that as I’m driving and thought some thoughts pertaining to making money and empire building, I got turned on. PP woke up as I was thinking about making money.

That’s interesting.

A few years ago (2015 or so), a gorgeous woman that I will call Miss Cubanita and I had some interesting interactions.

For context, she worked at the same “work from home remotely” water company job I did. I’ve mentioned that job briefly before. We lived in different states in the USofA, so have never met in person.

So the situation was she and her bf had a nasty huge breakup. She was having a hard time getting over it. I taught her some simple submodality shifting techniques to diminish the sting of the breakup.

I got surprise payment for services rendered, in the form of unexpected nudes.
And WOW. Muy Caliente :slight_smile:

At one point, she decided to get with another guy, and that relationship was more like a relationshit, and she and I somehow ended up making “bets”.

If she won, I’d have to help her with more NLP (lol) and if I won, I got nudes or spicy videos.

We kinda drifted apart a bit later on. Still talked on occasion, but she focused more on money and wealth. Worked a LOT of overtime at her job (same water company job and then another she moved over to, all customer service still).

That’s why she was largely so absent. Working so much OT to build up capital to get into a real estate investment. She got married in the interim (to the relationshit guy), but told me it was more a whim, and she regretted it soon after. This has been a few years since she got married.

Well, last year she had stashed enough for the down payment to buy a 4-plex near where she lives, and rents them out as AirBnBs. So she ticks the #1 criterion I’ve developed for a woman I wanna know more. Which is purpose-driven “Go get it”.

I ran the stack above yesterday. Last night she PMs me on IG and tells me "We’re gonna need to start up with bets again.

Husband got caught several times lying to me and being with other women and then HE has the nerve to leave ME. He just said we’re over and I’m crushed."

No idea what I’ll do yet. But external results are so much fun.

3 Likes

6 Likes

What’s small talk?

Is that what I try to do with you? :sweat_smile:

Sometimes :joy:

But I mean stuff like telling me which items the store is out of stock on. Idgaf about the cilantro being out.

:roll_eyes:
Ok I won’t bother you anymore.

1 Like