Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

I did something like this too. All I can say is if you do, hang on to your photons because it will be time for an overhaul.

1 Like

Assuming you are referring to this? :rofl:

Yes but a more benevolent version.

1 Like

so I’m listening to Aura as I doze at my desk
dipped into alpha or theta while listening and the word “Achetan” pops into my head
Never heard of that, so I google it:
https://www.google.com/search?q=achetan&oq=achetan&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j0i395l5.5389j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

A translation also:

https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&tl=en&text=achetan&op=translate

2 Likes

You speak Bengali?

Not at all. The word just showed up in my head

my stacks have me reading “The Now Habit.” I’ve committed to reading a minimum of 15 pages on workdays and 20 pages on days off…I started today and just now at page 60. It’s damn good. Talking about Procrastination as a symptom of a problem rather than as the problem.

Makes total sense, given the patterns I go through in life of being either chronic non-starter or a chronic non-finisher (or chronically killing my own momentum by not being consistent with my activity).

1 Like

I ran BILLionaire followed by Emperor in bed.
Did that twice or thrice throughout the night as I’d wake up each time, and start it over and fall right back to sleep.
I had a dream (which I can’t remember specifics) but woke up feeling this thought of “It all makes sense to me now. I’m ready.”

6 Likes

I just read @SaintSovereign journal entry and wow.

R.I.C.H. sounds like it’s worth it for sure. I’ll get it when I can.
Though I wonder if that’ll make it even harder to work at my job, or if the focus on making money would make me more likely to put in my hours, knowing that doing so would get me able to escape faster.

3 Likes

I’d bet on the latter. If that’s your source of money right now, I’d think that it would encourage you to make the most of it as long as you need to.

1 Like

I sure hope so. But I’m resolved that even if it doesn’t, it’ll point me in the direction of making money regardless. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So I’ve allowed myself to fall off the wagon with my planned 13-week stack of BILLionaire, Khan1, Regen and Ultima Boosters of Elixir/Rebirth depending on the day.

I felt an undeniable urge a few days ago to do BILLionaire+Emperor.

I’ve done that 3-4 days this past week and each time I’ve felt calm/centered like never before.

I’ll likely get R.I.C.H. as my next purchase, so I can do a 3-stack rotation with R.I.C.H. being my 3rd Major sub. Doubtful I’ll use Ultima Boosters for this.

3 Likes

had my mind on a similar idea, the next custom i want is one around BLU but later i want to get one around RICH, lately been thinking that it might not be bad to get both but am slowly building up to it, running BLU as a major with my two custom for this month then lets see

I promise I won’t hold it against you.

1 Like

I need some feedback. I am tagging @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher in this one (rare I know) only because I’m looking at a 4-custom with 21 modules
Basically going to update BILLionaire to be BILLionaire V2

I want to ditch EoG1 and replace it with Dragon Reborn ST1 (that shouldn’t be an issue)
To keep with how well I do with AscMogulQ+LimitlessQ, I’ll put LQ Core in it

I’m actually listening to BILLionaire V1 stacked with AscMogulQ right now and I’m feeling the same productivity hit I had when I stacked AMQ+LimitlessQ before and built my first working iOS app.

I figured since BILLionaire already has AMQ Core, this should be like that previous producitivy hit but with more of a wealth focus. (I’ll stack R.I.C.H. in once I get that)

Current Modules
  1. Ascended Mogul Core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Core
  3. Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Core
  4. Debt Annihilator
  5. Deus
  6. Informaticon
  7. Instant Business Tactician
  8. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  9. Limit Destroyer
  10. Omnidimensional
  11. Mosaic
  12. Rebirth
  13. RAIKOV
  14. Secret Source
  15. Sultan
  16. Trailblazer
  17. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  18. Marketweaver
  19. Merger of Worlds
  20. Wealth Limit Destroyer
Proposed modules
  1. Ascended Mogul Core
  2. Limitless Q Core
  3. Dragon Reborn ST1 Core
  4. Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Core
  5. Debt Annihilator
  6. Deus
  7. Informaticon
  8. Instant Business Tactician
  9. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  10. Limit Destroyer
  11. Omnidimensional
  12. Mosaic
  13. Rebirth
  14. RAIKOV
  15. Secret Source
  16. Sultan
  17. Trailblazer
  18. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  19. Marketweaver
  20. Merger of Worlds
  21. Wealth Limit Destroyer

It would be 20 modules if I removed EoG4. I’d rather keep it.
My question is, would this likely pass the integrity check when I build?
Would it be better to take out EoG4 and let all the wealth modules do their thing?

The following is from a text conversation I had earlier today. I wanted to post here in my journal for both tracking and to see if anyone else has had the same or similar experience as me:

The conversation

I’ve gradually realized something I do in regards to intellect
And it’s weird
I mean I’ve always done this as far back as I can remember
But only realizing it’s weird
I’ll know the answer to something, and if asked, I sometimes feign ignorance
Like someone’s name
IRL person or celebrity alike
Or I’ll know something in relation to a convo but I’ll ask someone else the answer instead
Like I’m afraid of showing that I know it
Not all the time, but a lot of the time
It’s like I feel ashamed for knowing the answer
Or don’t want to seem too smart

Fin

1 Like

I’m going to disagree. I’d encourage you to keep EoG St1 for now.

Run the DR from the main shop to stage 4. Then put DR St4 in the subliminal instead of DR St1 to swap out EoG St1.

1 Like

Intriguing. What’s your rationale for that suggestion?

Let’s suppose you run each stage of DR for 60 days, along with your current custom with EoG St1. That would be about another 120 days or so for EoG St1 to do it’s thing in your other subliminal. By the time you get to DR St4, EoG St1 will have been running about 4 months. Probably enough time to heal money issues… maybe a lot of money issues, or at least given them a good beating.

Enter DR St4, which I think is a comprehensive DR program. That you could run forever. Healing plus helping your soar is DR St4.

Chuck that in there, and you’d have a custom you could run for a year AND get solid benefits from for that year. DR St1 I think is a stepping stone to St4, so I wouldn’t want to be running it for 6 months or so.

3 Likes

I guess I can see the logic of that. I originally did EoG1/EoG4 in this custom together, thinking that I’d never run out of money issues, and EoG4 would build on top of the “Breakdown” that EOG1 hits on.

Then DR comes along and I figure that can probably even replace EoG eventually as to what I run.

Thanks for looking out!

1 Like