Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

That is good to know. I last used Emperor when it was V3 still, so that’s been a while. I may look into adding Emperor to my stack rotation after this 12-week run is up.

I am pretty much the LAST person to ask about reconciliation. To Saint’s regular amusement, when it comes to the 5 stages of reconciliation, I have never made it past Denial.

2 Likes

My dreams I remember aren’t nearly as plentiful now that I’m not doing subs in bed. But now the ones I remember stand out.

I had a dream I was part of the army.

In a training class. A general comes in as a guest and he’s being played by Kevin Bacon.

I tell him “big fan. I LOVED Hollow Man!” and he was all surprised and says “I rarely hear good things about that one. Most people hate it!”

1 Like

Today is Rest Day #1 for this week. Last week I got the urge to record an audio of me doing an affirmation regarding a passive income amount of $5K/month

So I did that. Been listening to that in bed as I fall asleep. Along with a recording each night from Lloyd Glauberman’s “Money, Wealth and Prosperity” program.

Today, I’m in my recliner re-reading more of Steve Pavlina’s “Passive Income Series”.

The reason I’m posting today is I’m sitting here all pissed off about some money stuff involving my dad from 1994/1995. I want to listen to regen while sitting in this to get past it. Is that reconciliation? My subconscious trying to get me to not take the full rest day? Argh.

2 Likes

So today is Day 1…I forgot…FORGOT…to start my stack until about an hour and a half ago!

Could “forgetting” be a form of reconciliation? I’m running it now but never forgotten before.

So today is Day 4 of 5 of week 2 of 12 I think (I’m not REALLY tracking which week I’m in, since my Habit Tracking app is taking care of that part for me).

1 loop of BILLionaire and 2 loops of Regen.
ElixirU
I got most of the way through ElixirU (10 mins left) and I feel angry.
Pissed off. Like I want to punch something.
I woke up today totally intending to work my full shift. My (Whatever the fuck my problem is with not working) flared up and it was a struggle…and it won out. I called out the first half thinking “I’ll work after lunch”.
Yeah, fucking right.
I am angry at myself that I have yet to figure out what my fucking problem is. I know I should be able to “Just do it”. I’ve been doing customer service work since 2008 but over the past 3-4 years I’ve gradually gotten worse about it. It’s to the point where my finances are suffering because of it. I call out thinking “Eh, I’ll figure out another way to get more money” but I’ve yet to do that either.

I realized right before starting this entry that I spaced and am listening to ElixirU on the shitty work headset that I use at my desk. So I’m only getting the Masked portion of it I suspect.
Tagging @SaintSovereign and @Fire so they know that is for a sure a possibility.
I’m wondering if that is causing part of the anger. Though I am angry at myself for not overcoming my own “demons” or whatever is wrong.

I’m totally getting Dragon Reborn once finances permit. DR1/Regen/Elixir rotation may be what the Doctor ordered.

I’m gonna go to bed and do 3 or 4 loops of regen or a loop each or Regen and Elixir as I sit with this feeling and see if I can uproot it once and for fucking all.

How can I expect to build an empire when I can’t even “force” myself to work enough to pay the bills?

2 Likes

The Easiest Income Stream article is a great frame for getting started with a new money making venture – actually … for getting started with anything. :+1:t2: :wink:

It had been many years since I last read Pavlina. Thanks for the reminder.

Tagging @King @Azriel @Malkuth @mecharc @Hermit

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Simon, although, I prefer using the Creative Imagination from which is derived endless possibilities for any amount of riches one desires.

Unconscious (Body), Subconscious (Heart), Conscious (Mind), Superconscious (Spirit) – Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual. I’ll be manifesting wealth through the principles of alchemy, rather than overwhelming myself within the many ideas already created by our Finite Minds.

Everything starts within the Mind, I truly believe many underestimate the Subliminal’s provided here at the Subliminal Club. It is just that humans are more brainwashed than ever before, and for what cause?

4 Likes

I’m a lot better today. Not all angsty or existential.
I have noticed over the past few days a growing urge/compulsion to run E:HOM. Not sure if it’s reconciliation. It would be a good fit with BILLionaire, of course. No plans on switching up or anything. If anything I may run a loop of it here and there after I’ve done the other stuff for my stack rotation.

I figure if it’s reconciliation, then running it won’t necessarily remove that urge, since the subconscious will keep it up.

If the urge goes away after a loop, I’ll take it to mean I needed the loop, and will only run it if/when the urge comes back.

1 Like

I failed at having a rest day today. I did 2 loops of Regen Q Ultra (on the 2nd loop now). Was in the car waiting for wife to come out of the gym for what was left of HER workouts. Mine was done already.

This 2nd loop, I’m working in the home office with it playing on iMac speakers. I felt very much so like I needed more Regen time ASAP. I think my regen loops will get a bump up on my “on” days from now on.
Possibly my Khan1Q loops, too.

I did have some thoughts last night wondering if I should just focus on KhanQ1 OR Regen…being this is week 2 only, going into week 3 after the rest day tomorrow, I know that’s way too early to seriously entertain those thoughts.

I’ve been thinking VERY heavily about E:HOM even today (as posted in the previous entry).
My BILLionaire custom has Marketweaver in it already, but I wonder if my SubC is wanting more from HOM than just that. I won’t run HOM (1 loop only at most per any given day) until after this 3rd week starts.

I got a very useful nugget today from the book “The One Thing” while in the car listening to Regen Ultra.
He talks about how Paul Graham (Y-Combinator) breaks all work time into either “Maker time” or “Manager time”
And Manager time is put off until the end of the day. Maker time is the time that grows the company and propels it forward. So I’m now thinking about how I can prioritize my “Maker time” more habitually.

Will be blocking out regular “Appointments” for it in my Google Calendar and making sure my wife, parents, etc all take note of those times.

2 Likes

I’ve really felt this week like NOT listening to my subs. Reconciliation isn’t as sneaky a bitch as she used to be.
When I started feeling that, I doubled up on my loops. I still don’t feel like listening, but that feeling has been diminishing.
The only way out of this stack is through it. Get some.

I have tried out a few loops of Love Bomb Ultima after @SaintSovereign made it available. Not felt much of anything yet. I’ll continue to test it.

I even thought about using that as my Ultima Booster instead of Rebirth and Elixir. But I figured that’s probably reconciliation, too. Maybe I’ll do that later on.
I kinda wonder if Saint can release a Sith-themed Ultima…take Libertine and replace all sexual references with feelings of immense power that makes people cower at my feet. That’s probably reconciliation talking too :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’ll take some of that for certain situations. Does it come with the force choke module, or do you need a custom for that?
In all seriousness, an Ultima that put off an aura of danger and excitement (bad boy presence) but didn’t actually turn you into a criminal could have some uses.

2 Likes

I want Force Choke and Force Lightning. Probably need to run Alchemist to help with the Lightning

3 Likes

I got his with an existential type thing today
I’m doing better at working my hours for the most part…but I can’t get those hours back. I’m doing better at doing shit work
I’m dying every second of the day. Getting closer and closer to my inevitable death. And I’m wasting my time with THIS.

1 Like

I found Alchemist and Carpe Diem Ascended and Joie de Vivre helped with my outlook.

1 Like

So last night, I finally recorded a specialty hypnosis induction for my business partner. One that had been talked about for a while. At the times I kept putting it off, I thought it was for legitimate reasons. But I realized yesterday that it was for some other reasons.

I finally had enough of being an unreliable fuckstick, and texted him “You’ll have your recording by 10pm tonight” to force myself into either taking action on it finally or looking like a complete tool,

I had been tossing around ideas of the best way to achieve what he wanted as his goals for that recording. I got the recording done way before 10pm and uploaded to our shared server for such things.

Just waiting on feedback to make sure it’s as expected.

TODAY, I decided “Why stop there?” so I recorded a 30 minute Guided Hypnosis induction to upload to my YouTube channel as the first in a short series. The first one is just an induction with a re-induction/revivification trigger that gets set.

The other videos to come will just piggyback on that first one…but the first will be a prerequisite as those will use the re-induction/revivification trigger to drop them right in and do the more advanced change work type stuff that each video will cover. Improved memory, stop smoking, better orgasms, whatever.

I’ve not been feeling my sub stack rotation this past week of BILLionaire, Khan1, and Regen. Enough so where I considered ditching one or both of Khan and Regen and putting Primal in place so I’d have just BILLionaire and Primal (for the IDGAF attitude).

I realize now that I was lacking on action more than I realized. I feel better now. I’m still listening to other things outside the stack rotation as the intuition for that comes up. But the stack rotation will live to fight another day.

5 Likes

I listened to subs in bed.

Dreamed I had a son and a daughter

Adam Sandler was an old friend of mine and was over at my house and seeing the kids for the first time. trying to impress my kids with his comedy and they were indifferent. lol.

But I kept thinking his name was Jimmy instead of Adam. (assuming I dreamed about him since I posted the Waterboy clip right before bed)

at one point, a spoon was somehow sticking out from under a cupboard door, handle first.

So only the handle stuck out. My son in the dream was super tiny.

Maybe 1 or 2, he saw the handle and started freaking out crying “WHAT IS THAT?” since he didn’t realize it was just a spoon.

Adam/“Jimmy” pulled it out and said “There, easy, kid. It’s just a spoon”. and my son calmed down.
My daughter’s name was Emilia Ann(e) Perry. no idea what my son’s name was.

as for symbolism, the spoon part sticks out the most. I take that to mean that until we understand the nature of something, or see the whole picture, it can seem scary.

2 Likes
Last night's stack

Listened to last night’s stack in bed.

Dreamed my son was in high school (that age…not in HS again). I went to see him after school one day, but he was going somewhere else.

He was talking to a friend of his, a really hot HS-age girl…17 or 18.

Apparently in the dream, I’d been listening to “Libertine”, not sure but the dream made it feel like I’d been listening to V2.

I noticed in the dream I could mentally seduce the girl (and others later on but she’s the star of the dream).

I wasn’t blatantly making her think “I gotta fuck this guy.” It was more like I’d break that thought down into the smallest parts and implant those bits and pieces in her head. Like a form of mind control telepathy. Where I’d plant some seeds and she could still choose not to respond.

I don’t remember the exact bits/pieces/seeds I put into her mind…it was seamless telepathy. She, my son, and I were talking. He said stuff like “Dad, this is (her name which I forgot)…(name) this is my dad.”

She was super flirty from the beginning since I’d already started channeling whatever the dream form of Libertine V2 had up its magical little sleeves.

Even after my son took off to go do whatever he was doing, I was like “Nice to meet you, (name) I’ll see ya around. heading home.”…she kept following me trying to keep talking…and I got in my car (Which seems like my BMW but it was right-hand driver like you’d find in the UK).

I’m in the driver’s seat, and by this point in the dream I got the sense she’d tried several times during that short walk to ask me out, and I just kept acting indifferent/disinterested, which while implanting those bits/pieces/seeds via the telepathy lol.

She opens the back opposite door and leans her head in and says “At least just come to my place and watch a movie with me. If you do that, I’ll go down on you. PLEASE.”

I pointed at my wedding ring and said “I’m married.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t. I just want you!”

I finally say “We’ll talk later. I gotta go for now.” and she seemed happy with that answer.

Then I woke up.

I have to assume this is leftover processing from Khan1 yesterday?

Last night’s stack (hidden up above) shouldn’t lead to sexually charged/themed dreams like THAT.

I’ll admit that was one of my favorite dreams. Even now as I write this stuff down about it, I feel aroused just thinking about her. Crazy.

As for the symbolism: It feels like “she” represents some part of me that’s desperately trying to get my attention. Me playing “hard to get” or whatever while building that response in “her”…not sure what to make of that. Leading a part of myself on?

I think also that by saying “We’ll talk later” I was at least acknowledging that part of me without fully committing to anything yet.

2 Likes

So I had another Navy dream.
Seemed like one anyway. Felt like those.
But this one, I woke up at what I was 5:30 AM or 6:30 AM to get up and ready for work.
Walked around thinking “Where is everybody?”
Noticed the clocks on the submarine all said 4:30 AM and realized my clock was wrong. So I fixed it and went back to the rack lol
Was super happy I got to sleep another couple of hours.
But as soon as I “went to sleep” in the dream…it was time to wake up IRL :weary:

EDIT: Here’s the stack I had in bed this time:

Summary

A realization I had just now: I definitely need to get better at decisive action-taking.

I just outlined part of an easy market research plan for/to my business partner. Seems easy as fuck to implement…yet when I thought about apply it for MYSELF, I suddenly have a bunch of excuses pop up about why I should wait, or “figure it out better”.

ugh.

I may make a purely healing-based custom of DR/Regen/I AM or something. This shit is getting old.

1 Like