Last Sex Custom

Thank you @Hermit
I didn’t know that
I checked it and Rebirth is still available

Now I have to send them a ticket to clear things up

I’m in the same boat for the future.
I built a custom with GLM Q right when Qv2 dropped.

Rebirth & Sanguine currently BOTH versions in Q store

while only Sex Mastery XQ (no Ultima)

1 Like

I sent them a ticked with a couple of questions and I will post the answers here for clarification

Thank you all for your help

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Let us know what they say @Leandros it sounds like a lot of people are curious about this

2 Likes

Jup I thought so.

Didn’t expect that this treat ends up as information for everyone
:grin:

I was so close to just order this custom (so that when I am back home in 4 days I can try it out)
But I thought : let’s see if someone sees something I don’t see.

Et voilà here whe are :grin:

2 Likes

Is it still in your module list? If it is I see no reason to buy it again

I asked this question also.
If they upgrade me with the titels they removed.

Let’s wait for they’re Answer

1 Like

Yes, but I could have sworn it WAS.
SMQ Ultima is also different as it has healing removed- like an Iron Throne version of Sex Mastery XQ.

I mean, I have bought the GLM module before but not the GLM Ultima Core and the GLM module isn’t showing in the Q Store anymore.

1 Like

@Leandros, @Ice, @unusualfellow, @Hermit, @StateOfBeing - So I got the reply from the support team. Fortunately, if we have purchased the Godlike Masculinity module before, we can continue to use it (applies to any other “disappearing” modules too I guess lol). Here’s a screenshot of the support email:

4 Likes

I see no reason for taking it out of the Q-store, what if a person wants to add Godlike Masculinity to his Custom but has never purchased it in the past?

Thats a great question @Hermit

Does it count as a main Core or not?

@Lion

Thank you for sharing this

1 Like

I agree. I guess those who haven’t purchased GLM (or Limit Destroyer) in the Q Store but want it, will have to submit a ticket

1 Like

Kinda wanted it in my Custom but it has vanished with all its traces from the Q-store LOL! The mystery is still to be unraveled as to why it has gone missing, rumors have it Godlike Masculinity has turned one listener in the big green hulk.

If you hear anything, you may always tag me I’d appreciate it. I’m going to have a busy time in the coming months, so unlikely I’ll be very active over here.

Or he Ascended into the Ranks of the God’s

And eating golden fruits only

1 Like

Ahhh then he must have been expelled from the Garden of Edon!

2 Likes

I assume if you haven’t purchased either you could purchase GLM Ultima core and then specify in order notes / modules that you want the Stacking module not the Ultima core.

Again probably a good support question just to be sure, but that’s my hunch about it.

2 Likes

OK this is the final product I want to build.

Whats your thoughts?

Sex Mastery XQ Core
Diamond Ultima Core
Libertine Ultima Core

Godlike Masculinity
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Male Enhancement
Total Nonchalant
Inner Gasoline
Limit Destroyer
Rebirth
The Wonder
Overdrive
Sanguine
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil
Invincible Presence
Enchanting Smile
Deep-sleep
Omnidimensional
Deus

Sorry guys I couldn’t wait. I already ordered it

:grin:

This will work soooooo goooooooood

7 Likes

I thank you all for the Participation and the Tipps you gave me.
Your Tips where very useful.
I thougt I had to strip every sex module away,because I have them in my PS custom.

I wanted to focus with this custom more on the Result booster aspect of it.

Then I thought that Total Nonchalant and The Wonder woud be perfect in there, so I don’t end up looking around and can’t concentrate on life a little bit more

YEEEEAAAAA a let’s go

1 Like

I think they said diamond has male enhancment in it so it up to you if you want to keep that module in there will just help the growth more but you have it in for long term programming