Deep-sleep
Omnidimensional
Deus

What do you think?
Any recommendations?
Tips?

Thank you for your time and answers

4 Likes

From my side, it looks perfect. Lets see what others have to say.

1 Like

Godlike Masculinity module is removed from the Q Store and only Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core is available.

Since I purchased the GLM module, I have sent a ticket asking what I should do if I want to use GLM. Should I purchase GLM Ultima Core or no?

Sent it yesterday so will let you know when I get an answer.

3 Likes

I would make space to add the mighty YGGDRASIL.

2 Likes

looks great. I would try to get Invincible Presence in there as well and probably also Lifeblood Fable (depending on your strategy for meeting girls)

Seemingly all Modules which are also available as Ultima Cores have been removed, I suppose this is because Ultima’s can be used in regular Customs as a replacement of the modules. Now the question arises whether Cores or Modules have a different focus and if so whether an Ultima Core has more pronunciation compared to a regular Module.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I never stopped adoring the stacking modules, and they truly served a magnificent purpose in Customs – especially Rebirth, Sanguine, and Godlike Masculinity.

@Leandros, if you decide to add Rebirth, Godlike Masculinity, Limit Destroyer, and Sanguine you will have to choose their Cores.

Since it has been advised to stick with 3 Cores, I wonder if this rule still applies? I hope not, I’d rather not have Godlike Masculinity or any of the other stacking Modules as Core instead of a regular Module; assuming there is a difference in their structuring and amount of repetitions.

If anyone has any information regarding this, I’m all ears.

With gratitude,
Hermit

2 Likes

Interestingly Rebirth and Sanguine still have both Ultima Cores AND their “non-ultima” versions in the Q Store (as of this typing). But Godlike Masculinity and Limit Destroyer only in Ultima Core format.

I know. But since some of us have bought Godlike Masculinity in the Q Store, am wondering whether I have to purchase Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core now (so I submitted a ticket for that).

Yes. And also they reduce the number of Cores in a custom too when we add such stacking modules. Well, at least technically speaking.

3 Likes

@Lion can you please tag me when you have a response? I was wondering the same thing.

Want to build a custom with GLM stacking module but now am wondering if that will count as a Core since only Ultima core is showing up in Q store…

3 Likes

@Hermit thank you for posting this I was wondering exactly the same thing

It’s interesting, I wonder what their motive behind it is and if Sanguine and Rebirth will be exchanged for Ultima Cores as well, if so whether they’ll have the exact same effect, repetition and structuring – I must assume it does, otherwise why remove them?

I’m looking at a Custom with Diamond Ultima Core.

2 Likes

Will do, bro

1 Like

Thank you @Hermit
I didn’t know that
I checked it and Rebirth is still available

Now I have to send them a ticket to clear things up

I’m in the same boat for the future.
I built a custom with GLM Q right when Qv2 dropped.

Rebirth & Sanguine currently BOTH versions in Q store

while only Sex Mastery XQ (no Ultima)

1 Like

I sent them a ticked with a couple of questions and I will post the answers here for clarification

Thank you all for your help

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Let us know what they say @Leandros it sounds like a lot of people are curious about this

2 Likes

Jup I thought so.

Didn’t expect that this treat ends up as information for everyone
:grin:

I was so close to just order this custom (so that when I am back home in 4 days I can try it out)
But I thought : let’s see if someone sees something I don’t see.

Et voilà here whe are :grin:

2 Likes

Is it still in your module list? If it is I see no reason to buy it again

I asked this question also.
If they upgrade me with the titels they removed.

Let’s wait for they’re Answer

1 Like

Yes, but I could have sworn it WAS.
SMQ Ultima is also different as it has healing removed- like an Iron Throne version of Sex Mastery XQ.

I mean, I have bought the GLM module before but not the GLM Ultima Core and the GLM module isn’t showing in the Q Store anymore.

1 Like