Lack of common "advice" on this forum

I want to thank you all for the thriving and active community here at subclub.

Dont be fooled by the title, there’s a reason I’ve written advice in quotes.

Before coming here I was on reddit’s subliminal subreddit.

There is a lots of overlap there with the LOA community (Neville Goddard, etc gurus) where bits of advice like this flows endlessly

1. believe you’ve already gotten the results
  2. you have limiting beliefs so you’re not getting results, listen to limitation removal sub
  3. visualise, do scripting too
  4. Live in the end
  5. Live as if
  6. u need to drink more water and SM(subconscious mind) needs more energy to manifest results

etc etc and many more annoying bits by over-enthusiastic ppl most of whom are teenagers.

But here in this community, I’ve no read about any such thing… not even a different version of these bits of “wisdom.”

Here at subclub there’s a more methodical way that is not grounded in mysticism (as much?)

Subclub subs are more like plug and play, follow these simple rules and you’re good to go.

I find this intriguing.

I have a few questions

How are these subs really working?
What are they doing to my mind/brain/SM?
Is my subconscious connected to the divine (universe/god/etc) and hence upon impressing my desire on it, is my desire getting fulfilled?

How the hell me listening to (say) StarkQ up my social status when first it has only been lifted in my mind only?

When listening to PSIT, how do women pick up that “I’m the Man,” when the change has only happened in my SM first…?

There are also some subs about energy and aura (metaphysical overtone)…

so what are @fire and @SaintSovereign’s views on this matter… clearly u r entertaining metaphysics…

please know that I ask these questions out of pure curiosity… this is not a SIKE! post…

I’ve been reading this kind of stuff for too long now and there are a lot of loopholes in my knowledge…

please take this post in the spirit that it is intended…

I’m not trying to attack anyone… i hope you don’t get that feeling from my enquiries…

Sorry if I sound incoherent. I’ve tried to frame my query the best I can, I’ll be happy to provide further clarifications if u don’t get what I’m asking.

Thank you

PS: @Fire @SaintSovereign and all the Arch Alchemists please drop ur 2 cents

6 Likes

Beautiful thread. And I totally agree, I was extremely sick of the whole guru life quotes to help with subliminals, I like it better when they actually work even if the process is hard

1 Like

hey rusty, like i said in my op, i’ve read tons and tons on this topic…

i thank you for your attempt, but I read your reply 2-3 times and found nothing new, just basic stuff that one learns in the beginning when they get into this…

subliminal club found a clever way to avoid resistance of clashing your old beliefs with new ones by challenging your subconcious.

this is interesting, but i think this is wrong… there is definitely resistance… remember RECONCILIATION… from all that I’ve read… that’s resistance manifesting…

i hope someone else can shed more light!

thank you

Use the search function and learn the difference. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome, David!

Honestly I think its the diversity of different backgrounds here and the willingness to experiment that makes most difference. That and the drive to self development the subs help to amplify rather than imagining/wanting immediate results, there’s a practicality in understanding change takes time and we might as well enjoy the scenery on the way.

I’d like to suggest some things that may help towards answering the questions yourself (I like Socrates)… we use this word “subconscious” or “subconscious mind” as if we know what it means. Well, something is able to hear the script embedded in the subliminal, but what is it? It’s clearly something conscious and intelligent because its able to give us messages or guide us, and somehow it understands language, or is able to use the language centers of the brain in order to decode the message even though consciously we can’t repeat back the words in the script. That’s pretty wild if you think about it. It’s seen by many as irrational, creative, imaginative, habit driven etc, belief driven, yet understands language? It drives your bodily functions, but understands language?

Something tells me the cells of my intestinal wall are not chatting away to one another in English having a philosophical conversation about the food flowing past.

It doesn’t take much examination of our popular ideas around conscious and subconscious mind to decode the fact that the ideas people have in this area are, if not incorrect, at least only halfway to the truth.

What even is the the conscious mind? Can we point to some aspect of our physiology or our brain and say “this is what’s hearing the thoughts in my head”?

I would venture that the answer is no.

My point is, when we say that subliminals “talk” to the subconscious mind, and divide our consciousness arbitrarily in two like this, its a partial truth only based on our observation of the results.

But we can see results - like changes of posture with Emperor, people holding doors open for us (many people have talked about this), wealth manifestations on wealth subs, etc.

I would suggest our model of consciousness that we use to explain how these masked or frequency shifted commands are “heard”, is incomplete. Perhaps we would be better thinking in terms of a distributed network or a multi billion piece orchestra. To answer the question of what theyre doing to your mind or subconscious mind, you need to be able to define those terms with precision. Its the lack of clarity that prevents us from forming a proper mental picture so that we can answer the question ourselves.

How do they pick up “I’m not the Man” prior to that change happening?

Because your mind controls your actions. Of course, part of running subs, taking action, and learning as a result. The subs only provide guidelines but the feedback from outside is needed for the neural net to grow and learn how to respond in a different way.

7 Likes

Some of this stuff is highly practical:

When you’re driving, the car tends to go wherever your eyes are looking. It’s quite difficult to turn your head so you’re only looking to the left but to keep driving forward in a perfectly straight line.

Even without turning to mysticism, we can see that (in pretty much any endeavor) our consistent attentional patterns have a powerful influence and impact on our practical outcomes.

5 Likes

Disagree man.

You should see some of people’s experiences, imo it doesn’t work without a mystical element.

Something is really happening that the human eye cant see but the mind can.

What about aura subs…?

Have you ever seen someone’s aura? NO. But these subs just make other people feel something different about you that they can’t put a finger on.

I hope @fire and @SaintSovereign find to drop some cents.

1 Like

You don’t seem to actually be disagreeing with the specific point that I was making; but rather to be emphasizing another related point that you find more compelling. That’s perfectly fine. I’m simply pointing it out for the sake of clarity.

But at any rate, I will point out that the simple lack of ability to observe a process as a visual phenomenon is not sufficient to ascribe mystical origins to that process. As one example, almost every major force hypothesized in classical physics is not observable as a visual phenomenon. Magnetism. Gravity. Strong Force. And so on. We see the effects and impute the existence of the force; but we never actually visually observe it. Turns out the traditional “five senses” are pretty limited in the types of phenomena that can be detected and are generally only concerned with that narrow spectrum of factors that have impacted survival and reproduction along the evolutionary journey. This is why the language of modern science is mathematics and not ‘pictures’.

Personally, I happen to love mystical paradigms and am quite open to them. But it’s a misinterpretation to say they are the only possible frameworks for making sense of subliminals.

5 Likes

hahaha. just re-read my post and noticed that it implies that gravity and magnetism were not impacting survival and reproduction. :rofl::rofl: Definitely not the case.

Anyway, hopefully you get my point anyway. (It should say something like “…are generally only concerned with those factors the sensory perception of which impacted survival and reproduction…”)

dude u are literally making my point…

just because all that physics phenomenon is not visible to the eye… does not mean that it does not exist…

i suggest u reread our conversation

I will. It’s not a very long one. hahaha.

Okay. Done.

Firstly. This is a bit fun. I’m enjoying the back-and-forth. Hopefully you are too.

Secondly, this is what I read.

These two sentences establish this idea that “things that eye cant see but the mind can” are equivalent to things that don’t “work without a mystical element”.

Putting to the side for the moment the fact that this would mean that anyone with congenital or acquired blindness lives in a magical world, indeed; the response that I wrote speaks directly to this equivalence that you’ve proposed.

I’m saying that those those two things are in no way necessarily equivalent.

2 Likes

I think the lack of agreement that was assumed was based on your definitions in this context of “mysticism”

He’s describing it as advanced science that we’re too young to understand, but he did explain it in a way that places a ceiling to just how deep you think it really is.

Subliminals have no mysticism, but can be seen as such by someone who hasn’t taken a long sublimina journey and seen how far literally just focusing your trajectory on a certain goal can take you

1 Like

Actually, I do agree with @David that this subliminal journey can be very mystical. I just disagree that mysticism is the only possible way to make sense of it.

2 Likes

Probably makes sense to bookend this with the beloved quote from Arthur C. Clarke.

5 Likes

what are the other frameworks acc to you that can describe the working of subs then?

Cognition/Belief based frameworks

Perceptual-generation/Perceptual-shaping frameworks

Selective Attention/Confirmation bias based frameworks

Those come to mind immediately but that’s just due to the limitations of my imagination

4 Likes

Here’s my thoughts on the matter:

Why even worry about whether it’s “mysticism” or “metaphysics” or “spirituality,” etc.? If it works, it simply works. We apply a pragmatic model – build, test, improve, iterate. There are many things about our products that we don’t even understand, such as the aura titles. All we know is that we’ve done extensive testing and we are 100% sure that auras – however you choose to define that – are real and they work. But, there’s much we don’t know about them. For example, why they only seem to “fire” at certain times. We guess it’s related to some kind of natural energy cycle, but no one knows for sure.

The need to label can lead to reconciliation and stonewalling. Why? Because language literally changes the structure of your mind and your personal reality. When you say the word “mysticism,” what do you think of? A shaman? A witch? A priest? The answer will be different depending on who you ask. And someone who doesn’t believe in mysticism is suddenly turned off by subliminals – and will proceed to fight against the script – simply because of those unhelpful mental forms. So, why bother?

What we know is, you can listen to our mp3s and a real, measurable, consistent result will occur. We know this because on an everyday basis, we see people literally repeating the script back to us, letting us know that the information is being processed by your brain / subconscious, even if we don’t know the mechanism of how it works.

So yes, while @Fire and myself have our spiritual views, we don’t include them when creating our products, since those views were built upon a very personal mythology. Instead, we create our products our customers’ experiences and desires. That’s why they work so well – we’re not trying to impose our will on you. We’re building what you’re asking for (even if you don’t know it).

18 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I now see how keeping mechanisms vague can stop people’s mind from resisting.

Also some small questions…

1. Does not being detached from the results delay the results or cause stonewalling?
  2. Does one need to drink more water than usual while listening to subs?
  3. Can visualisation speed results?

Thank you

what is your question bro?

1. Does not being detached from the results delay the results or cause stonewalling? is the only one i find possible to answer rn

, and i would say answer must be yes , you cant really manifest say a relationship or money without first being detached or attached