$kriptz Khan Journal - The Journey of the Alpha Buddha

Hey guys, new to this community.
I’m a flow state coach, Youtuber (Flow State Activation) and rap as a hobby- Skriptz is my rap name: www.soundcloud.com/skriptz-1. Been out of a relationship for over a year now so getting serious about the reinvention of my character, archetype and everything in between. Now the mission is to transform the people pleaser, anxious guy into the one with an adamantium frame control and playful dominance. I’ve also been interested in personal development since my college days. I just got Khan and have started on it with ST1. Let this be a journal I look back on to see my evolution and journey. I feel like this is going to be subconscious work I truly need to get back my personal power.

Speak soon,
S.

7 Likes

Now that’s a cool job :star_struck: Will follow this one for sure :metal:

2 Likes

Appreciate it, bro!!
May the Flow be with you.
S.

2 Likes

The Journey of the Alpha Buddha… (WARNING: I’m not holding anything back…) This is going to be R Rated, a deep dive and fully transparent.

Khan ST1 Day 1- 19 July 2021- Skriptz

After listening in the evening, I felt relaxed in my eyelids and beingness, afterwards, a sort of stiffness and noticeable fatigue. The main points of body tension were pronounced in my neck and lower back. It was always there in the background earlier to starting listening though. The audio file just made it more emphasised. It made me feel like something’s taking place for sure. Like a disk clean up on a laptop, except for the subconscious mind… I’ve been doing subliminal work for a long time. This time it feels different. After it, I took a dump (release), ran on the treadmill and worked out briefly (sweat=release). Afterwards, I noticed my mom yelling at me. I told her I was going to dye my hair fully blonde last week. Today, she randomly started an argument with me that it’s because I have an inferiority complex and I hate my own Indian race, which is why I wanted to do that. Though, this was my own aesthetic choice and it had nothing to do with this, it forced me to confront the fact that other people are going to try to still micromanage and cut down my expression into slavery. I took a lot of deep breaths as I felt each trigger attack me and my responses seemed more “logical”, rather than “emotional”. She said “You don’t have an end. You never stop.” “Don’t bother too much about your looks”. She had a superstitious and cultural conditioning projecting onto me. My inner child felt confronted as it was doing backflips in my minds eye. It calmed down after a while. I know Khan is eventually going to make me move away from any kind of toxicity, no matter how insignificant it seems at the time… It’s like my soul contract is being redrafted. Weird… but also incredibly aligned. I’ll listen again tonight to see if I feel any differences. Cant sleep. I clumsily today noticed I uploaded my podcast with another previous episodes audio track underneath it. Noticing that mindfulness is an area I definitely need to focus on. However, I’m taking it easy on myself with forgiveness today. I feel like I’ve tackled on a lot just in one day. It’s like the universe has opened a channel in me that’s made me temporarily spacey and dissociated. Traumas are never easy to integrate. They hide and hover, but today I saw my old patterns clearly as day.

Day 2- 20th July

I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a truck or something. Muscle soreness. Perhaps I shouldn’t have slept with it on? Not sure. My joints and muscles feel they are processing some deep seated trauma I’ve repressed. It’s like my subconscious is seeking out data I need to hear in exactly that moment. Example: in a show last night I heard “get your shit together”. I felt that was purely directed towards me. Again, this could all be placebo, but if a placebo works I’m not complaining. Also an audiobook I listened to talked about a visualization and the power of the kidneys that host chi and I imagined a blue light there near my kidneys and this would help the lower back. I also imagined how dolphins leap up out of the water due to their strong kidneys. I recorded a video today and felt like I had more expansive energy as I did so. This flow state imagery of the dolphin for me was very soothing. I know I had a client call today so I kept myself anticipating that. However, my wifi stopped working and they had to reschedule. It’s as if the universe knew I needed today to fully heal… quite a trip. I recorded a podcast at night with excellent cadence. A few depressing thoughts surfaced but I dealt with all of them, through acceptance and patience. At night I jerked off for 2 whole hours. Damn… Who knows how long I’ve gone without busting, maybe 2 weeks. It felt like a whole heap of negativity escaped my body as I ejaculated. I felt more soreness raise up to my upper back. I was very conscious about the areas that needed to crack and have lactic acid flow through. I feel like this release was actually super needed. I usually shamed my sexual urges in the past, but today I felt like Bruce Almighty. Nah, that’s an understatement. This may sound arrogant but I felt like God. Almost. Zeus or Poseidon level presence afterwards. Oneness. I’m pretty into spiritual work but this is on another level. Cant wait for tomorrow.

Day 3- 21st July

Today was pretty good. Woke up and took a bit of rest to lie in bed and just think. I had my client call. It went well. Ate food in a short burst. Felt like eating something else but it was more of a mental craving rather than a physical one. I controlled the urge. Mind felt like it was trying really hard to close gaps or loops in my thinking. I felt moments where I would do sporadic exercises or movements. Just because. It felt aligned. It felt like it was crystallising what was missing today. I felt a bit of a headache from the heat of the sun. I went right ahead and tried out the ultrasonic sounds this time rather than the masked ones. Sweat seemed common place as I didn’t focus on turning on the ceiling fan. I could just sit there and not do anything and it felt right. I don’t know how else to explain it. I did feel mad horny all day. Observed it and saw it’s me wanting to escape from the pain of regret, but which perfectly tapped me into my emotional body. I napped for a whole hour or so. Super vivid and it felt real, as if it was my home. However, strangely my kitchen felt smaller in the dream, I asked some random older woman to make me some hot water because I couldn’t even squeeze past the door. I should have noticed this was a dream but I thought they moved some stuff around to clean some dishes or cook or something. I just thought that old woman was some old relative I had. What a bizarre dream. I know dreams are a good sign of my healing. Maybe I’ll have another dream tonight, who knows… I prepped myself for tonight’s mastermind call called Lions Den after a call with a friend who came to me for some perspective. This was also aligned somehow I felt. A message I needed to hear in the lecture today resonated… “on the other side of fear, is freedom from that fear.” Definitely a great way to end the night.

Day 4- July 22nd 2021

I woke up this morning slightly frazzled. Aware of the fact that I had to eat and so I did. It was raining. Like a lot. I glanced outside my window in a poetic fervour. I recorded a live video on IG today. That was a stretch, but I liked it. I’m going to do this more often. When the sun came out I felt an immediate shift in my consciousness. I felt alive. It’s like the serotonin from the sun uploaded good feelings into me. Then later when I was on the treadmill, I started running out of the blue. I don’t usually do that often. I jog sometimes then do interval training at times but just straight up running has been a challenge for me. Not today, it’s like I didn’t have exhaustion… went for 222 calories without any tiredness. I yelled no at the top of my voice when my mom was complaining to me. This was when she told me to “be a normal person”. That triggered the fuck out of me. I had a rebellious teenager inside of me that felt the last straw break inside of himself… woah. I yelled not once but thrice. I became a gorilla not a human being anymore. I commanded respect. I stood up for myself. What a trip… i made a mind movie for one of my best friends and client. I ate dessert today even though I didn’t really crave it. What is up with me? It’s like I’m scattered but powerful at the same time. I don’t feel like “myself”. I feel like I’m evolving like a Pokémon and the chrysalis is breaking. I did this visualization where I imagined by excess mental energy being sent to the core of the earth from my feet. This really solidified my Groundedness. You know when you feel out of body? I felt that for brief milliseconds today. Not sure if I’m tripping, lack of sleep or it’s the subs. All good though, tomorrow is another day to win and slam dunk the universe back.

Day 5 - July 23rd 2021

I woke up and immediately remembered that last night I recorded myself a voice note where I completely bashed and triggered myself. This was for the purpose of me taking action. Being challenged gives me fuel to do better and actually get moving. I think that’s the masculine drill sergeant energy that can be so helpful. Of course in between the bludgeoning, I also included some compassion in there to balance out the yin yang motivation. Though, interestingly enough, I was doing a lot of voices and mimicry in my YouTube today. That’s usually some of the ways I used to handle dark energy, is use humor to cope. I think that’s very clear that my internalized emotions are coming out and I’m definitely finding ways to pivot, integrate or release. I noticed I had a particular urge to watch some BlackPill content today. Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not BlackPill or any pill for that matter. I just feel that a specific part of me wanted to see that darker nihilistic and bitter perspective of the world so I can could 1. Help others in that state. 2. Integrate any ways in triggered by such a video and explore their claims rationally. It was a very interesting deep dive. Don’t thing I didn’t eat any black pills, merely chewed a little bit to see the taste and spit them out pronto. On the treadmill today, I felt like dancing like a goofball, again, that’s my humor coming along and trying to be my medicine. That goofy side of me used to come out a lot in my past but I haven’t seen it come up very recently. Interestingly enough, I came to the realization that yesterday’s live video was all about vulnerability (aka. Confidence in ones weaknesses), so that was very interesting. Studying acting and being obsessed with it is helping my life. My mentor tonight said “be a man who plays the role of a man”… that was an incredible download for me. I needed to hear it. He also complimented me on looking like Bollywood star and I had trouble receiving the compliment.

Day 6- July 24th 2021

I woke up this morning with an immense neck pain that was unbearable. The neck is an important part for me, because it’s what connects the head with the rest of the body. When I’m in my head a lot and disembody myself or disconnect myself from feeling, my neck is the bridge, it’s the reminder that I’m doing so. So I started to rub that area and give it a little massage. Foam roller, ice pack, binaurals. Anything I could do to heal this area. It was difficult to touch my chin to my body or turn my neck side to side. Not sure if a nerve was pinched or what… or if I slept wrong? You know what’s such a synchronicity though? Last night I uploaded a Subliminal/Frequency I made on my other channel Shellism Tones. It was a chiropractic frequency. It’s as if I KNEW I was going to deal with this. I think honestly, this is a wake up call. It’s the universe constantly reminding me with pain, to correct my posture. Because my neck doesn’t hurt as much when my posture is solid. The imagery I give myself is that I have wings or a cape like a superhero. It does wonders for me. There was more of a certainty to me today and how I dressed and felt. I spoke up in my lecture today. My neck felt better after some tiger balm on it and a pain killer. It’s wild because I edited a mind movie at night. I was practicing sex magick. I wanted to cum to the visualisation of my ideal life. It was a spectacular end to the night. I felt a shift on a cosmic level.

Day 7- July 25th 2021

I woke up this morning knowing I don’t ever want to feel weak. This morning I still have some neck pain, but I’m less whiny about it and more alpha in reaction to it. I ordered McDonald’s today. That was my first instinct. It’s as if my body has done enough integrating and it was time to be a bit of a degenerate. I made myself some coffee to digest afterwards because it filled me up. Hunger has gone up tenfold all of a sudden on ST1. Today as I was scrolling through social media, an arrogance took over me. I noticed all these people who were secretly unhappy, weak and lonely but fronting like they are confident. I saw through all layers of conditioning. Unfortunately, I have done this a couple of times in the past, where I wasn’t okay but I showed the world I was absolutely fine. A great reminder for personal transformation today. I know what I just do. I must become a beast. No more holding my breath like I’m underwater. Letting my peace flow through me. Making bliss my norm. I also deleted apps I didn’t need on my phone. I dyed my hair today. I know my moms going to overreact and give me hell for it. But I don’t care. I’m honestly doing what I know is best for me. I am leaning into my purpose and aesthetic. I’m dancing and leaning on the edge and not faking it. After I did it, I felt liberated. That’s all a person like me with a Jungian Archetype of the Outcast wants to feel… that freedom of making a choice and sticking with it, no matter the backlash or smear campaigns against it… This was a great 7 days. I can’t wait to shed more of these layers to truly transcend this current level of consciousness I’m operating at. I felt like I had trouble communicating on my podcast today. But when I wrote it down, I could finally process it. The topic was sex so I was trying to find the logic about the topic of sex and it wasn’t resonating. So I had to write it out as simply as possible for my conscious mind to get it. My main point was this- For men, we crave sex for emotional connection. For women it’s reversed, emotional connection then aroused enough for sex. Interesting thought. I really feel like a whole new man as I look into the mirror now. It’s like I’m super saiyan flowku. I look right out a romance novel, it’s uncanny. I’ve been finding ways to appreciate myself more as I do mirror work. I did a whole 2 mins of mirror work to a song today before dinner. It was an incredibly healing experience. Basically all you do is maintain eye contact for the whole song. Preferably pick a song you vibe to or makes you raise your frequency in some way. It feels soul energising, try it out whoever’s reading this. That’s it. This is my first weeks journal. It was fun diving deep and I really enjoyed revealing what was going on deep within the mind.

3 Likes

Day 8- July 26th 2021

I had a pretty interesting day. Spending most of it with my cousins. I noticed my wittiness, expression and banter increase. We did karaoke while drinking at my cousin sisters home and it was a good interaction. Most of the day I felt social and didn’t have any time to workout today. I did get a text back from a girl a messaged 2 weeks back. She said she’s just gotten out of a 6 year relationship, which is why she’s been so emotionally unavailable. I think I’m going to wait to ask my mentor before replying back to her. I don’t think drinking this much alcohol on this day was a good idea. But I still did so to feel like I had to numb the feelings brought up inside of me due to all of this healing.

Day 9- July 27th 2021

Woke up today getting a call in the afternoon about having an in person client today. I felt a bit rushed. However, as I was in the car all dressed up fly I felt aligned. As I was hearing some morning affirmations and it really relaxed and uplifted me. The mindset was “today is already perfect, anything else is just icing on that cake be it wins or lessons.” I will have a positive impact on someone else’s life and that’s going to be very fulfilling I can feel it. The client didn’t show up. I felt a bit defeated however, I recorded a video and had an online client call right afterwards. I started to learn about the brain on a new podcast. It was speaking about the brain being a map of experience. We have sensations as humans different to animals. There are snakes that can detect heat emissions. There are turtles that can sense magnetic fields. Us humans can’t do that but what if we could? Adopting some technology (eg. infrared goggles). After the call I could see I was very easily able to hold space for this woman to cry and breathe through her emotions. Today as I was eating sushi I ripped the wasabi packet with my fingers like a savage. I saw the opportunity to take shortcuts. A wave of sadness hit me after dinner. I decided to meditate for a few minutes. I feel like I’m wasting my life away. I looked at my mother today and felt sad for her. She doesn’t have many friends. I’m all she’s got. And she’s all I’ve got. I barely have friends here in India. I just spend most of the day isolated. The only real people I talk to are clients who I help. And because I’m such an empath, I internalize and absorb a lot of their sadness. I really need to take massive action and start making more money. I know Khan is definitely going to help but right now, it seems things are quite impossible. I still jerk off at night and feel a deep reservoir of loneliness. I need to give myself more compassion and self care. I deserve way better than how I have been treating myself. I know things will get better. I just fear the future and what it holds. I have to learn to love uncertainty again. I must push myself even when things get uncomfortable. Fuck man, I’m doing a lot of internal work right now. I got on tonight’s lecture and I explained about this chick texting me back. And this is exactly what I needed to hear today from my mentor. He pointed out any illusions in my communication and any weak frames he noticed. I realized there’s a block in me with sex. Not just sex but specifically sexual attraction. There’s a heap of sexual baggage there. Being a sexual being, I feel like I can’t fully express my sexual desire to women.

Day 10- July 28th 2021

I was sort of thrown off today since I told myself I had to do a live video. I still did it, even when I felt a lot of resistance. I went to the client session but she didn’t show up for the second time today. I told myself to just take care of yourself today. Today, I recorded a video and it started to rain. That’s a clarification for a powerful video. I’ve had that happen in my past. I know something big is coming… this lions gate energy is moving through me. Today I did some research and found the frequency of “Saturday” helped to release stagnancy in my body. My body started to flow smoothly. I felt like the ancient one. An artistic creative that brings thoughts into physical manifestation. Theres a hidden reservoir of power available to me as I was Silently mastering my emotions today. It’s all internal. All perceptions are optional. Tonight my mentor pointed out to me I’m getting chubby. That lit a fire under my ass. No more slacking, it’s time to evolve. Time to go Khan… noticed I didn’t find an urge to jerk off today or yesterday.

Day 11 - July 29th 2021

Today was pretty good. It was raining but it didn’t make me feel sad like it usually does. Last night I was lifting weights and doing my usual workout routine after my mentor called me out. I recorded a video on creativity and perception and even shouted out sub club. I even dediced last night I would invest in a 2 day event on Money and working on my business with my personal trainer. He also gave me a good offer to allow me to spend a month of mentorship on business mentoring with him. I’m pumped for that, that’s this weekend. Listening to lemon pepper freestyle “negative thoughts don’t even enter my inner matrix”… that’s how I feel today. That may sound like “toxic positivity” or something but it actually feels like I’ve done so many years of reconditioning in just a week or so… I also got a Tinder match today who asked me for MY Instagram. That’s a first. The convo flowed smoothly and I’m the one who set the frames and left it. It shifted something within me. What a great win. I also felt great sharing it in class. :boom:

Day 12 30th July 2021

I imagined today being somewhat planned differently. My father visited today. He didn’t comment on my hair color change as we had a late lunch. The convo seemed casual and jovial. I watched a video that seemed nostalgic to me. Today, I got really sick and tired of the rainy gloomy vibe outdoors. It started to mess with me. I felt tired and wanted to stay indoors. I knew I had to workout but didn’t feel any drive to do so. I just felt like my body needed to nap. My subconscious seems to be punishing me and telling me to engage with this process of healing more. So today I decided I would just close my eyes and meditate, if I sleep I sleep, if not I don’t. I did end up sleeping. I got woken up an hour or two later by a call from my dad who said my cousin was over. I was very disoriented and got myself together, drank some whiskey, chit chatted a bit, had dinner and afterwards attended my brotherhood lectures. Had to have some kombucha or probiotic in the night because ordered food doesn’t sit well for me and I think my body knows it. I had trouble sleeping after that.

Day 13 - July 31st 2021

I woke up in the afternoon today but needed the extra rest. It was amazing. Today was progress, had a client today. I was really excited for tonight, I attended an online event called Money Power Respect. As far as the event it installed a mindset in me. Specifically, hearing the ex pimp Kevin Derrick Gentry (Boss Hogg Macaroni) speak in class today downloaded some deep instinct and drive! “You don’t fuck when you get in the bed, but when you get in her head.” Every single thing he said was a one liner. It was like hearing a movie.

Day 14 August 1st

Man, what a frustrating day. I did a couple of great things but three of my clients cancelled or no showed. I had a full day today of clients. I was so fucking pissed about this. Perhaps it was a universe testing me but it hit a nerve. I don’t like people saying they’ll commit and then don’t. That probably relates a big fat fucking mirror on my own commitment issues to deal with. Last night my mentor pointed out the fact that I needed to tap into a darker more dangerous part of my psyche. I was still too soft and yin in my beingness to be the fullest expression of my character. He also joked for the fact that “Skriptz will shock everyone one day he’s not going to be this same guy that you see. He’s going to go butterfly on all of you.” I felt that. I deeply felt that. I know I’m going to shock the world. I’m going to cause a mindset tsunami of a ripple effect of flow state and resilience. I heard something from AZD last night which was powerful. He was speaking about gangster culture and how we must be more extreme as archetypes. He stated how to 1. Never lie and 2. Stay silent if you’re going to lie. This was the gangster code. I really resonated with that because as an adolescent a lot of the time I spent fabricating stories and trying to be something. I was a liar. I now am way more connected to my truth than ever before but it’s a process. I am seeing that this is one area I’ve really got to work on the most is to speak my inner truth and know when to stay silent with it. That’s the aft form here. Im a shapeshifter and I’m evolving every single day. I think that’s what God would have wanted me to do. I spoke to two other guys about what I need to do in order to tap into my darker more yang side. I heard from one that I don’t want to mask my
sexuality with humor and that less is more. I also asked a couple of guys about what to do next to lean into my dominance or yang energy. I use my humor as a crutch sometimes when I’m being sexual. I’ve got to cut that out. Also I’ve got to communicate more straight to the point and not in circles or use smokescreens of yin mysticism and law of attraction shit to get my point across.

1 Like

I hope primal scripting or something similar to it is inside of Khan, if it is then you’ll be tapping into your “darkeness” without effort in due time. It seems in some sort of way all the alpha related titles from subclub do this. I only label it darkness though as a cover title. I’m my experience it’s really just the primal side, the more animalistic part of your being. Your mentor is right, it’ll be tough to become more powerful as a person without you taking hold of your yin side.

1 Like

Day 15- August 2nd

Interesting day. I ate specifically healthy today. I had a session online originally planned but I moved it. I made a video on the topic of dominance after pondering and reflecting a lot about it yesterday and today. The Godfather stood out to me. Started watching Peaky Blinders today. I also read almost an entire book. I’ve never done that before but I know how to speed read when it really comes down to it. I’m like a machine for information, it’s fucking wild. Once my mind is set on something, it locks in and deconstructs it like a King. I’m proud of myself for doing that. I even highlighted different aspects of it so tomorrow I’m going to do a podcast with my friend who’s doing a course with me and my mentor AZD. I’m getting really excited for this weekend. Yesterday I nutted and tonight I again felt a rush of sexual energy again. I was smart with shit today. I felt more wavy in my memories but also more grounded for sure. That’s for sure a boost to my masculinity in just a day. Awesome to notice this. I got a wave of anxiety in the night as I had Instagram tell me they’re limiting my time or something to protect the community. That infuriated me. Speak tomorrow kings and possibly queens.

Day 16 - August 3rd

I matched with a hotty on Tinder. I should really start to message more girls. My mentality has stayed sharp. I have 3 clients today, not surprised if any of them cancel since that’s been my reality as of late. Oh I forgot to mention, I had a client strategy call yesterday, this guy found me through YouTube. Intelligent young man who needs my help to get himself back into a Flow State. I adapted and weaved like some kind of a ninja. I think today I spaced out a lot. Not on purpose, just in general I felt more dissociated from time. I had an in person session with this young man who seemed to have issues with his confidence and fitting into the Indian stereotype of academic o prowess. I felt bad because today I missed my lecture based on a misunderstanding of an email that was sent.

Day 17- August 4th

My willpower is shot. Today I woke up very tired at like 12:30 after I slept at 3:30 or 4. That’s absolute trash. I finally understand and got to what was really holding me back. It’s discipline and willpower. My lizard brain keeps winning and now it’s time to take power over it and calm it down. I decided I would add a sticky note to my mirror that says “I am safe”. I started to walk up the stairs today. I think the willpower subliminal yesterday worked slightly. I knew I had to take charge and get stuff done today. It’s been really difficult, not going to lie. The energy maintenance I have feels shot. I need a massage or a spa day or something. I’m very burnt out. At least it feels like I’m edging towards it. I know my body enough to know when I’m going too hard or soft. My neck still hurts, I should get that checked out.

Day 18- August 5th

I did a podcast this morning on Enlightened Masculinity, only to find out the bad news that AZD (my celebrity mentor) wasn’t able to make our event because he asked a lot for his time to be there. It was something i couldn’t afford currently. However, with the same energy I got too people signed up to the event. That’s alchemy. I also did an energetic clearing and afterwards had a call with a client. My throat chakra unlocked and I finally felt free enough to express things to people and girls. I spent time exploring the depths of my mind, prepping my event and ended up selling someone. Really interesting, I reached out to some girls today. Mixed responses. Some were very good and some not so much. But I passed all resistance with confidence and flying colors. I don’t see it as resistance or rejection anymore, only activation. It’s not a “shit test” I learned to reframe that (using AZD tech) to “quality check”. Like you know how you check a handbag before you buy it? It’s a quality check. I had a client strategy tonight, that too with his father on the call too. Interesting experience, but I used that same “quality check” analogy for that call. I went in and added a ton of value.

Day 19- August 6th

Mann ohh man!! Where do I even begin with today? I was prepping this whole event in my mind. Visualizing it and it was a great breakthrough for a lot of people. It happened exactly like that. It was spontaneous, free flowing, transmuting low to high frequencies. I am speechless right now as I finished this event and I feel like I actually stepped out of my skin and into a new me. That’s the power of a lot of the processes we covered… we could rid of the gunk. My personal favorite was noticing people’s reactions to my past life regression segment. I will never forget this day. It will go down in my memories as a powerful pivot for me conducting an event with one of my best friends of all time. I will just leave this here because words cannot even describe the experience we ourselves and the people who signed up to the event went though… This was LITERALLY about breaking through past traumas and storylines and so it fits perfectly into this subliminal practice. Let’s gooo!! Upwards spiral gang :rocket:

Day 20- August 7th.

Day 20… damn where do I even begin? I noticed that pain coming back and my body knows when I eat food that doesn’t resonate at my frequency. I am slowly enjoying taking my time with my days to just purely focus on this event. Day 2 was good and it went on way longer than expected. “Consciousness is holy, uncorrupt and eternal” - Hermes Trismegistus

Day 21- August 8th

I had a deep convo with my mother today about the idea of “I”. Her argument was to never say “I” or “Me” because it’s associated with Ego. I had to correct her and give my perspective that when I say I, I am not meaning me, as in my identification of my self. I am merely meaning the I of God or the Absolute and the wisest most loving version of me speaking to my other fragmented versions to remind them that “I” am in control of my life. Does this make sense? I think ill make a video on this topic.

August 9th- day 22

Today was pretty much a rest day. Ate like trash and rested.

August 10th- day 23

Today I had a client and happily got my money from my event converted. I immediately invested and put a down payment for the beast camp. I felt great doing the massage chair at the Center today. Met my father briefly. Had my cousin come over. I had a lot of testosterone today tonight, I could barely control myself. Hyper masculine. On the lecture tonight I heard some gems: “Force starts entering when reason disappears.”, “Raise your words, not your voice” and “Nobody listens, help them build the instrument to see you.”

August 11th- day 24

I had set an alarm in the morning for beast camp talks but slept through it. I will have to catch the recording and make sure i make it to today’s call. I had also purchased a charisma powerliminal. I felt encouraged today to record a video on the roof. Took some shirtless photos. I think the charisma
subliminal is working fast. By body wasn’t that great to look at but I felt a deep confidence and co creation with the universe.

August 12th- day 25

Today i actually woke up to someone responding to my IG promotion. That’s probably the first time that’s happened. Good things are coming I can tell! Today felt smooth, my expression was a lot sharper. I am going to my cousin sisters place later tonight, let’s see if that sharpness continues!

August 13th- day 26

Felt nostalgic today. Made a video about Calvin and Hobbes. Had a client today who inspired a video idea for me. Strangest thing though, Friday the 13th, and my ex reached out to me for a video call… maybe I’m overthinking that. I thought it was just interesting. There was also this little hater on my page today talking some shit or the other. I just responded back smoothly with “your mom”. This dude has no profile picture either. I had an interesting day today. Last day with dad here. I guess I don’t have much energy to exercise as I’m jerking it each night, still feel that deep sense of loneliness. I think I am not giving myself pets mission to be a fucking beast. I clearly have it within me. I do work out in short bursts without structure, like a monster let out of a cage. I get triggered/motivated, workout, then go back to doing whatever. I would however like to get back into a proper routine from tmrw. Let’s see how that goes.

August 14th- day 27

I ended up having 2 clients today. One more to go. The other one rescheduled to tomorrow. I guess working out never really crossed my mind now looking back at my previous entry. However, what did help is knowing how I can control my mood. I really love helping people transform. It’s my biggest sense of fulfilment. Today was really cool actually, I texted my ex back to speak on the 18th. Held the chill frame. Then I spoke in class today and did a Roleplay with AZD where he spoke to me as if he was playing me and I was playing the role of a hot girl. That was absolute fire. I now see what he was doing.

August 15- day 28th

Man, today was a tough one, had to rush to make a quick video and also had 2 clients. I felt slightly irritated but also expansive at the same time. The best part was going up to my roof and yelling at the top of my lungs to release some residue. It was like I was possessed by some soul sucking entity or something. Something I heard in class helped today, just saying “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, THIS IS MY HOME.” does wonders, you feel lighter.

August 16th- day 29

Yesterday I listened to a serotonin sound? I needed that. Today, I understand the importance of intention. I did a live video on IG (pushed past resistance), made a video for YouTube (pushed past resistance). And there was a moment where I felt like lying down, all sad and shit and I gave myself the intention to do something about it, so I went to the roof to do some decline push-ups. It felt really good. I was activating my beast again. Came back and finally had the mindset to go into this. I will post my shirtless video on Instagram today (feel major resistance for this too), however it’s time to stop out and live my life to the fullest. No more footing, I’ll leave that to the weaklings. I’m down to really fuck shit up and conquer now. It’s just about INTENTION. Set the intention and let your body go into the zone. That’s how I’ve always done it, and that’s what will bring you back into an amazing vibe.

August 17th- Day 30

Woah today was wild. LAST DAY of ST1… There was a client I saw and it went well. But mostly, I’ve been getting so many signs about transformation through the animal realms… I saw a yellow butterfly (transformation of wealth) a bat (death omen- rebirth of old self) that came into my living room, a and a lady bug (transitions)… it’s literally telling me to change how I’m doing things. It’s very clear to me what I need to do.

Yup I definitely felt a delving into my shadows brother. It was pretty intense, a lot of catharsis and releases. However, it’s also made me way more aware of it which made me feel a lot more spacious and light. Thanks for sharing your experience bro! :facepunch:t4::fire::100:

1 Like

August 18th: ST 2 Day 1

Today I started listening to a podcast. It felt more like a rest or a rejuvenation day that I really need. I think I’m kind of in a confused state because I used some YouTube subs along this process. I might go back to ST1 sometimes just to process things or do active or passive releases. Last night I had a slice of cheese cake and a brownie. Today, I feel so drawn away from that. I honestly felt like I woke up today with a new mindset.

August 19th - Day 2 ST 2

Yesterday I went to my cousins place. Had tequila. Wasn’t a healthy choice but I needed it psychologically to retrain myself. That may sound like an excuse but it felt like was necessary at that point. Woke up today with a bad stomach. I did however jog on the treadmill today and avoided an urge to order fast food! That’s definitely progress.

August 20th- Day 3, ST 3

What I mainly realized today is simply this- I give myself way too many excuses and that’s slowing down my progress. A lot happened in terms of how I shortened down my YouTube videos to save time to do other things and my stomache kept aching today and perhaps that’s a sign from the universe that I’ve got to follow my gut more. That’s how I chose to see it. I am super excited for Beast camp… that’s going to be transformative for sure I can already tell…

August 21st- day 4

Today received some awful news from my friend about his father being on life support.
Today I ordered a Nutella pizza but it never arrived. I will try again tomorrow. I’m noticing I don’t give up when I crave something. This girl texted me to use my healing powers to get her cat back.

August 22nd- day 5

day 2 of the beastcamp ended and I got some major downlaods. I heard some sad news about my friends dad passing and worked towards integrating most of today. It’s weird this chick called me again saying her cat ran away again. I actually manifested it for her using my own techniques. She responded saying she’ll do anything for me. I meditated and let go of a lot of emotional baggage. AZD said I’m
soft and that hit a nerve in me last night but he was right, I couldn’t argue with it. I felt unreactive to it but it still stung. I think he picks on me because he wants me to transcend and improve and sees my potential.

August 23rd - day 6

Today I was applying for a PhD program so I was just doing a lot of the writing and research etc. I went to the roof today to record a video. Today I was also going to speak to my ex onlineafter many years (don’t know what to expect with this, but to calm myself down I will imagine I’m carrying a samurai sword by my side to help my composure.” Man, today I was on the treadmill for more than an hour! Powerful energy. The call with my ex was nice, it didn’t feel forced at all. There was some tension in the beginning but it subsided after 5 minutes of speaking. We had really been through a lot so ofcourse old memories came back, however i felt solid in my frame and how I handled that communication. She also said “thanks for listening to me”. That was extremely rare, she had never stated that much to me before. After years of being a counsellor/consultant, my listening seriously expanded. I think that I have created my spiritual avatar over the years well because she felt like she could bring up certain spiritual and esoteric topics with me, whereas others would call her crazy, I would be more accepting of it. I thought this was cool since spiritual and esoteric topics are a direct line into the subconscious mind. She’s for sure going to message me again.

August 24th - day 7

Holy moly I reached so many realizations today, primarily in regards to breaking out of the Matrix thinking. I realized my path on being a flow state guide as way more aligned than ever. I realized I’m like Morpheus helping people to unplug and take the red pill to self improvement. I had a client call that went deep into this guys relationship and his narrative of loss and lack of self love.

August 25th- day 8
Today was quite unexpected. Woke up later than expected, had to get on a call within one hour or so with a client. So I did whatever I could to eat, freshen up and step into that call with momentum. I felt like that was the test from the universe today. It’s like “we are giving you resistance, but can you deliver anyway?”. I managed to break through and get it done like a boss and I was very proud of myself. It didn’t feel rushed either, just a mindset of “I have all the time in the world”. Sounds very alpha.

August 26th- day 9

I got up, got on a coaching call and immediately started writing bars (rap lyrics). Sent some sales message dms but ended up getting inspired by some people as it turned into more a fuel for my music again. I haven’t been recording rap for a whole 2
months or so. However the impetus came back today. I was also writing more “personal” and focused on meaningfulness in my lyricism. I had a call with Joe my business coach who shared massive value with me. “Never underestimate what it takes for someone to pull out their credit card and buy from you”.

I can’t believe tmrw is the due date for my PhD application. I’ve procrastinated it till the last day. Hopefully I’ll get it done on time due to timezone differences.

August 27th - day 10

I’ve been watching this podcast which might seem politically correct. However, it’s really rewiring my mindset towards building my empire, relationships etc. I think this is honestly exactly what I need to hear. I also did my PhD application in the Nick of time.

August 28th- day 11

Interesting day. I used it as a self care day mostly, to get out all of my bad habits that day. I wanted to quit some bad habits and start on No Fap from September again.

August 29th- day 12

Today I was supposed to go on a date but she didn’t respond. I thought she wasn’t going to make it but she eventually told me she’d be free in the evening time. So we ended up going to a Starbucks, it was her first time to one, which surprised me. The conversation seemed to flow. Coffee made her slightly hyper, so it was easy to hold space and just maintain my body language.

August 30th- day 13

At night I invoked a Mars energy and started to channel some entity, so I just wrote it down. It was extremely thought provoking. What a wild day. I feel different today. I spoke to a past coach and realised a lot of deep things. For instance, in homers the oddyssey he speaks to his animus/thumos. I think channeling is so interesting. I might want to do the alchemy and the limitless subs after this one. One concept I really understood was maintaining my energy, the concept of MAGNETISM OVER PRODUCTIVITY. I understood that Ultra Instinct Sumedh is what I call my higher self. I need to actually watch Dragon Ball Z, I feel like. I need the compassion to speak to all “parts” of myself from a space of love like I realised while I was doing ST1. Now it seems like everything is coming together nicely. I am in a more carefree state. Today I had a call with a client too, it seemed to really help.

August 31st- day 14

Today is my final day of debauchery and wasting time. I’m going to get back into working out; eating healthy and looking after my well-being. I ordered fast food and did a lot of things to get that Impulsive energy out of my system. I ordered cake and ate a lot of it. It felt like I let go of something today.

Sept 1- day 15
Today was a great start to the day, I attended an event called the Eye of Success. AZD acknowledged my Flow Dance. Today I followed through on all things I said I was going to do. I recorded music, crushed my workout and started September off strong. No Semen September begins! Man I had a great date today with a chick.

Sept 2- Day 16
Ive been writing lyrics today, went to my cousins place today. I have felt my energy feel high and low today, just like different mood swings. I just think I’m integrating and thinking from a new mindset. I can measure the growth from my authenticity being slowly crystallised to a more badass playful version of myself. Texted a girl from Tinder and it was smooth, no hesitation. She was an Odissa dancer, how intriguing. This chick was fine too. Dancers have lit fucking lil bodies. It was weird, I had cake in the night and my stomache did not register it as real food and I ended up excreting it out. My body seems to know what’s real and what’s fake. It was difficult to sleep today. However, during the day I slept a bit and was quite tired.

September 3rd- day 17
Today I had a call with a client and I worked and the girl I went on a date with texted me asking me how I was. I’m guessing that’s genuine interest. Got a tinder match today too! Bro I’m on fire. I feel like I’m back in my momentum. I had sexual urges today but didn’t cave in. Let’s get it!

September 4th - day 18

This was a day where I had more or less a rest day. I wrote an entry for this but I don’t remember much of this as it got deleted. This night I have decided to work with channelling entities. It’s going to be an exciting transformation. I just need to save up to get in contact with a celebrity sorcerer and voodoo priest. His time is expensive but I know it’s worth it. I enjoy these revelations and each day I keep learning new things that were completely unknown to me before.

Sept 5- day 19

Today was interesting. My diet was surprisingly on point. I didn’t snack or over eat. I was concentrating on watching that show, made some content and I was 40 mins late to genius days today. It was still a great event but I felt like I let my brothers down. It was handled lightly and moved on. This is pointing out to me that being able to be more organised is important.

Sept 6th- day 20

I jogged today, I ate healthy, I also finished my client notes. Today was my day off. I noticed how much impactful it is to spend more time on little details such as YouTube Thumbnails!

Sept 7- Day 21
Today I spoke with a friend and a future prospective client.

Sept 8- Day 22

Today was a good day. I got a lot of things done. I feel it was a surprise for me how I had a random client who showed up and I honestly assumed it was an online call, I had to get ready in 5 mins and that rush was a bit of a frenzy. But I made it happen. Because I’m quick on my feet and I think the Semen retention gave me extra energy reserve to be very honest…

September 9th- day 23

What a productive day! I actually got things that I thought I would completely done. I didn’t think I would get all my reports done because I had a client. However I felt like I manifested them rescheduling for another day and it happened exactly like I had planned my day out. I meditated and also created an improvised interview (content piece) with one my friends!

September 10th- day 24

Today was the day my third eye opened. I could feel a difference in my energy level. It felt waves of energy through my entire body. I realized this was one of the missing pieces to my success. I had noticed that I was at first craving a lot. That’s how it begun. Then slowly my body started to get rid of toxins, my body felt less “metallic” if that makes sense.

September 11th- day 25
Today I had to skip my in person consultation since I had to attend a fire safety talk at the ground floor of my apartment building. It was interesting to say to least. I didn’t know much about this topic at all. It’s good to know for future reference. I felt like a man protecting the village. Fire hydrants have an interesting technology.

September 12th- day 26

Two in person clients. One needed a translator but I managed. Man!! Talk about an burst of energy. I did have dessert these past two days but perhaps it was my way of dealing with a lot of things. I’ve reintroduced shadow work again and I’m using it with my clients too so it helps to reflect on it myself. You know what they say, we teach best what we most need to learn. Maybe it’s Khan, maybe it’s the Semen retention. Whatever it is, I feel great bro… I feel like I’m young again in my early 20s. I feel like I can walk into any venue and own it.

September 13th - day 27

Today was a pure self care day. I had a massage and I also got my hair faded, trimmed and cleaned up. I felt very energized. It was a very good day. The masseuse was also flirting with me a bit. Good vibes.

September. 14th- day 28

Today a wild thing happened. I spontaneously made a video about the science of the AZD process and posted it on Instagram. He reached out to me and told me he would play it in class. He was also speaking to me about introducing his future potential event. This is mind blowing… this Khan stuff is pretty legendary. He gave me his beastcamp event worth 1600$+ completely free of charge…

September 15th- Day 28
Last night my Muse headset arrived, excited to unbox it! It’s going to be so effective to meditate with this and it’s going to help my flow state practice for sure!

September 16th- Day 29

Today I studied a bit of neuroscience and found lots of misconceptions around testosterone. It’s interesting to me how my brain has found this information out at almost the end of ST2.

September 17th- Day 30

Woah, cant believe today is the last day of ST2, and WHAT A JOURNEY it’s been. I finally got the character I need to play for my Khan journey to amplify. I need to be the sex guru Osho character. I need to be the daka priest/healer archetype. Something inside me clicked today. Testosterone and control of ejaculation is at an all time high. I’m on day 17 of Semen retention and the women attraction is definitely kicking in. Not gonna lie I am edging but I’m channelling the energy out of my heart and third eye. It’s pretty insane… can’t wait for beastcamp…

2 Likes

September 17th- Day 30

Woah, cant believe today is the last day of ST2, and WHAT A JOURNEY it’s been. I finally got the character I need to play for my Khan journey to amplify. I need to be the sex guru Osho character. I need to be the daka priest/healer archetype. Something inside me clicked today. Testosterone and control of ejaculation is at an all time high. I’m on day 17 of Semen retention and the women attraction is definitely kicking in. Not gonna lie I am edging but I’m channelling the energy out of my heart and third eye. It’s pretty insane… can’t wait for beastcamp…

Day 18- (extra day of st2)

I had my event today. And I literally purged and vomited afterwards. I don’t know from what but it was symbolic.

Day 19

First day of ST3

Today I was inspired to do some things which seemed random. Like completely random. Like my diet changed. My mindset changed. It was like I woke up as another person almost. It’s wild. I also got much more of a reminder and confirmation to read the surrender experiment. Today the entire streets flooded so it was definitely a sign to rest and be indoors.

Sept 20th ST3 Day 2-

Yesterday I saw a lot of synchronicities emerge. I saw 2 lady bugs. This thing seems to be working at a different level. Lots of dragonflies too.

Sept 21st Day 3-

Today I stayed at home. I feel more lust and energy more than ever however that could also be because of Semen retention.

Sept 22nd- Day 4-

Today my “weapon” arrived. By weapon I mean I ordered a coconut cutter online and it finally showed up. I had to walk up 10 floors to go get it from security since my elevator stopped due to some massive floods out here. This seems like an awesome life story. I did something different today when it came down to taking action. I messaged people back whereas I would have ignored otherwise and also I wrote my client recap on the day itself. Usually i leave it a day after.

Sept 23rd- day 5

Same thing today, I had a session and did the notes moments after. I also decided to purchase True Social Ultima. That seemed to be what I needed to add to Khan. I randomly started working out at night out the blue, it was a perfect masculine feeling…

Sept 24th - day 6

Feeling good today. I got Limitless too just to use it for getting stuff done. I feel like I need an experience boost in productivity. I got my video done and I spoke about the topic in an empowering way. I was super tapped in today. I was planning by 3 day event in October 1st-3rd. AZD called on me to analyze his interaction and man, I was so prepared. I was ready to speak without hesitation. My nervousness was actually excitement for me to gesticulate my words.

Sept 25th-

Great day today but missed by video due to an in person session and video call. I will however go home and record one. I didn’t expect there to be a session today so it sort of scrambled my day. However, I had the willpower to do whatever it takes to get through and persevere. That mindset helped me tremendously when it came down to handling my tasks. In the audio call coaching session I conducted, the woman kept saying she had to take a call every 10-15 mins into the session, so even though it broke the flow, I kept calm and used the surrender experiment as a reference to keep moving forward.

Sept 26th

I worked on noticing little nuances and details today.

Sept 27th

Sept 28

Today was a good day I started off with the final session with my guide Jackson on Masculine and feminine polarity integration. It felt great to let go of some emotional baggage I was carrying. I did feel very tired afterwards though, my body felt very relaxed as it wasn’t carrying the same vibration and it needed to rest.

Today seemed like a day off, but it seemed productive. I did a live stream. I am feeling some reconciliation and tiredness as of recent. At this point I am now using Limitless, True social as well as today I downloaded Primal Seduction.

Sept 30th

Today I took a big risk. I’ve always been attached to my long hair. I decided to get a hair cut and recolour, so that I upgrade my avatar. I am so nervous about what’s going to happen and how it’s going to look. But I know this is so much better than having long frizzy unkempt hair that’s difficult to control. I just feel like I can look way more masculine with more medium length hair than longer hair. But I also wanted it to look different than everybody else, hence the color. I kept fiddling with my hair and trying to get it out of my eyes etc.

Women noticed me earlier but now I think it’ll be to an even greater extent.

Oct1-4th-

Man I’ve just been very productive and busy with my event, I’m getting clients reaching even without me working much on any marketing, it’s actually quite a surprise. I have been also taking action a little bit more than usual for sure. I notice my mindset is shifting when it comes to interactions, specifically I can get away with saying some outrageous things. My song ASCENSION with Opvious also dropped! Big wins coming soon I can feel it.

FB/Insta/WhatsApp crashed for 7 hours… Woah, I predicted this about a year back.

October 5th- day 17

Two words- Aka Dua. Mars ruler chant. Solar masculine energy… I feel so uplifted and free in my communication it’s crazy. Also wild to see myself as my new avatar it’s really tripping me out. I feel like I’m changing every single day. Primal seduction is helping a lot as well. It’s making me more grounded and confident with my sexual expression.

October 6th- day 18

Today I unleashed something within me. It felt magical.

October 7th- 19

October 8th - 20

Met with Frank white, a sorcerer who introduced me to the fact that Janus, the Roman God would be an excellent spirit guide for me and the Flow state.

October 9th- 21

October 10th-22

October 11th- 23

Arrived in Delhi. Whole day of inner work.

October 12th- 24- woke up with sniffles from a cold ac but felt extremely productive right from the morning time and even last night!

October 13th- day 25 Today I recorded a vlog and did my first ever online boxing class! It was epic…

October 14th- day 26- Did a YouTube Livestream today.

October 15th- October 18th

Let me just tell you what I’ve been manifesting and working on. I’ve discovered a concept called the golden shadow where I’ve leaned into it. My style has completely changed and I love it. I am starting to see a neo shamanic style and vibe to my frequency and archetype… it’s very empowering for me. To bring flow state as the medicine for this mishandled human condition… I feel grounded yet flowing at the same time. It’s quite unbelievable. I needed a change of location. Coming to Delhi opened my eyes to the real regenerative quality of nature. When I was sitting in the restaurant, this girl looked at me as she was walking and almost crashed into the entrance door. Then she looked back again and whispered something to her friend. Then she was taking photos of her friend outside of the restaurant, hoping I would notice. It was clear indicators, however she wasn’t really my type and I was there with my parents. I noticed this, it was godlike. It was like I controlled her mind with my blinding beauty. I know there’s more experiences like this in store for me. This girl who follows me on Instagram said she wants to meet me in person in Delhi. I don’t know this girl, I just know she does some witchy things. My knowledge of spirituality can swallow her entire aura and I love that, because that’s how a relationship forms. Teacher and student. Yang and yin… not saying I want anything to do with her, but if something did or could form, it totally would. I had 4 people book coaching sessions on the 18th night.

16-21st Oct

Holy shit… I have been continuing on this Khan trend and also tapping into Primal Seduction, a bit of sage and true social… my power levels are rising. I feel more in tune. My resistance is still there but my power levels are immaculate. I had an Instagram girl ask me out on a date who saw me visit Delhi on my IG story. Then, a girl I hadn’t spoken to in a year called me after a while because she missed me, we legit just missed each other, she was in Kolkata, while I was in Delhi. Now I’m heading back to Kolkata and she’s coming to Delhi… it’s wild how the universe made us miss each other like that. Anyways, she’s more on a friend vibe but there’s a lot of subtle flirting that’s happening, in can tell when she’s flirting in that we tease each other, like she calls me an asshole etc. Wild how I’m seeing the signs now whereas earlier I’d write this off, I can actually some of the antennas and social cues clearly now. Anyways, I’m happy with my Delhi trip, it’s been very fruitful I even bought some dope shamanic jewellery, that’s the character I’ve decided I’m playing a.Shaman From the Future who Grounds Himself using Rap and Self Help. It’s actually a dope Archetype and that’s how I shop for my clothes now too, I legit think… “neoshamic… hmmm” and make my choices accordingly, this is from Hexens Coaching which has helped me to free up a lot of patterns. Complaining is a curse, gratitude is a healing.

Oct 26th

I’ve been using ST4 for a while, today was my bday, watched dune and enjoyed the day just by myself.

It’s November now, and boy things are really rockin. I feel like I’m wired in. I feel a massive well of energy waiting to expand even though I feel low energy at times, it’s a energy saving mode. I feel conclusively doper than when I started and am ending my journal here. I am now currently experimenting with this and another sub maker and seeing dope results. Feel free to message me on Instagram if you’d like. (@flozoneacademy) This was a cool journey. I’m experimenting with a few other subliminals too.

I understand I skipped a lot of days, was taking a lot of action and lost track of time. I guess that’s perfect for a flow state coach. I’m going to keep stacking different ones so far. I am enjoying primal, Khan, limitless, true social etc.

Let’s get it guys… May the flow be with you…
Upwards spiral gang!