King's Wealth Subliminal

While in the second cycle of DRST1 ZP, I feel that I am slowly picking myself up.

The company which had asked me to help me with their project has not been in touch with me for a month, and I’m fine with it and not feeling dejected as usual. Perhaps my mindset become more accepting of such things, and I’m beginning to view things as a setback in business rather than a setback in both business and my personal life.

I’ve also been seeing a need to secure more projects instead of closing down my company to looking for full-time employment. It’s the same thing actually, just that some people close to me don’t see it and keep on thinking that I am a jobless bum.

Anyway, more interesting stuff popped up over the last week

• A business partner asked if I am interested in being part of a certain project that he is bidding for. The project looks exciting and as I am required to be present at the site which is overseas, it will put me in a new environment for quite a period of time, and I also see my success at this project a platform for me to grow in the market that I am interested in building up my reputation in.

• A good friend of mine told me is selling her business and I’ve offered to help her look for potential buyers. I have become more motivated to actually start contacting people that I know who might be able to help in this after a long period of reclusiveness.

• The same friend of mine had also asked me if I knew some real estates in London who could help her friend who had moved into London to find some short-term accomodation. I also started to contact some people I had not spoken to for a long time over this.

• I learnt from Linkedin that an acquaintance of mine would be moving to a city I had lived in previously for a year to engage in a business. I immediately offered to put him in touch with people who could help him settle in his new environment.

• After procrastinating for a week, I finally got down to helping an entrepreneur based overseas but who would be coming down for a trade show on some logistical matters, and I reached out to particular groups of contacts.

1 Like

One loop of DR ST1 ZP today.

Been thinking a lot about freedom recently, and how freedom is actually something that is more important to me than I realise.

1 Like

One loop of DR ST1 ZP today.

I’ve had a bad bout of gastroenteritis (stomach flu) with constant bouts of diarrhea, body aching and extreme fatigue for the past few days, and have only been able to recover today.

That bout of gasteoenteritis did set me thinking a lot about learning to appreciate what I have in life, and not pushing too hard for things that that are still far off my in reality.

In a way, it also “reset” my mind for a while and made me rethink about my priorities and goals in the short-term in the context of my existing environment.

I’m more firm on continuing on more cycle of DR ST1 ZP now before moving on to something else.

2 Likes

Was planning to run a loop of DRST1 ZP today, but decided to run it tomorrow instead.

Due to some events happening at home in recent days, I feel that I am going crazy, with a “superstructure” dominating my life that I am unable to break out of.

I imagine myself to be trapped in some sort of skyscraper for much of my life, unable to get out.

Most of the floors in the skyscraper are somewhat identical and the same few people occupy the skyscraper with me, and they move around the different floors like me.

There is the occasional visitor to the skyscraper who has come to see me, but such people don’t stay long.

Then there are people from outside who visit me and promise to come a second time with something to help me out, but they rarely do.

Perhaps I have been out of the skyscraper a few times, but would always end up in the skyscraper again.

In the mean time, I thought about something about human destiny, astrology and birthcharts.

Having sought for a reading recently, I realised that no matter how accurate (or how inaccurate) the reading that is based on one’s birth chart is in terms of personality, a lot of things are determined by conditions of one’s birth (e.g location, family, genetics, etc).

Anyway, I decided after this that I would no longer seek any more readings, and just work on fixing my own life.

2 Likes

1 loop of DRST1 ZP today…

1 Like

1 loop of DRST1 ZP today…

Looking forward to the end of my 2nd cycle of DRST1 ZP next week.

My experience with DRST1 ZP is that my mind has in a way become calmer, even though there are days when I really feel like jumping off a building and ending it all.

During this cycle, I’ve lost interest in a lot of things, including things that use to be at least hobbies, and haven’t really bothered to maintain a lot of superficial relationships with people. Even for work, I don’t really reply to emails or communicate to people unless it is urgent or necessary.

Otherwise, there is also this feeling of a growing strength in me that I have gone through a lot of setbacks, failure and rejection in my life, but eventually I’ll emerge stronger than I used to be. I just need more time for this…

3 Likes

I realised that I had started my 2nd cycle of DRST1 ZP 19 days ago, so I’m close to actually finishing my 2nd cycle…I’ll most probably move on to a 3rd cycle of DRST1 ZP after the 5 day washout.

Anyway, I’ve become less interested in emulating some famous celebrity or personality by running a subliminal, and just want to be myself. I’m learning how to accept my own weaknesses and strengths.

2 Likes

This is weird because just 2 or 3 days ago I came across an old post that you made about your birth chart and I was preparing to write to you about it, and then something pulled me away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You sound excellent.

But I also know that these growth processes are not easy.

Stay with it, and we’re supporting you from afar!

1 Like

I had a family gathering yesterday where I looked at my two-month old nephew, and kept on thinking to myself, “This boy may very well live to see the coming of the 22nd century”.

I don’t have any children of my own, but I have some urge of wanting to help make sure the boy will live for as long as he can.

Aside from that, I’ve had some imaginary scene in my mind of my nephews and niece playing around in a room, with myself as an observer. It is like a scene perhaps happening 5-10 years from now, and no adults of my generation and the generation before are in the scene. In the scene, something strange happens and the children are amazed.

I think that imaginary scene I was describing above reminds me of those scenes at the end of certain movies, where the older generations (usually the main and supporting cast) are gone, and the new generation of people never really part of the main movie come into the world.

Also, for a few fleeting moments today, I’ve also come to see people as well…just people. Everyone is a person just living on this earth at the moment, but who will be part of history sooner or later.

1 Like