King's Quantum Limitless Journal

Day 41
21 July 2022
1 loop of QLST1 ZP

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was flying over a body of water after trying to escape from a building having illegally received a large sum of money. I headed for a bus station in an enclave that was in a jurisdiction of another country and which would transport me to that country without a need to pass through immigration or customs.

I’m wondering if I’m getting tired of running healing subliminals. While I had some urge to continue running QLST1 ZP for next cycle, my subconscious mind seems to be telling me, “That’s enough!”. I think I am having a really strong signal to move on to the next stage of my treatment.

1 Like

Day 42
22 July 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 43
23 July 2022
1 loop of QLST1 ZP

Day 44
24 July 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 45
25 July 2022
1 loop of QLST1 ZP

It is hard to express in words how much the stress on me has been reduced because of this, and while other long-time problems in my life still persist, I thank God that at least this particular event has been resolved. It’s not related to Quantum Limitless, but I think I must have manifested it somehow.

In any case, it looks like I have one more loop of QLST1 ZP to run on 27 July 2022 before my second cycle is finally complete and I can move on to the next stage.

I’ve seen a lot of new developments announced in the forum and even downloaded Love Bomb for Humanity but I’m not in any rush to run any of the latest technology as I think QLST1 ZP is working fine on me.

I am comfortable with the pace of QL ZP; I believe that the real juice of Quantum Limitless will start from QLST3 ZP which I should be touching at the end of September 2022 . Therefore, at this moment, I don’t want to raise my own expectations or have the effects diluted by other subliminals.

Next year, I will most probably be running EOG after a completion of the Quantum Limitless treatment.

2 Likes

Interesting article about a woman with photographic memory.

1 Like

The first time I watched Good Will Hunting I wanted to have photographic memory. I still do. It’s so cool!

1 Like

Day 46
26 July 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 47
27 July 2022
1 loop of QLST1 ZP
1 loop of ALBFH ZP

I am officially closing the 2nd cycle of QLST1 ZP tomorrow. Today I decided to give ALBFH ZP a try, but as usual, I can’t feel any sensations. Neither am I aware of any change in my mood. Perhaps I need to run it a few more times in my first cycle of QLST2 ZP.

Anyway, I’m going to start on my subliminal washout tomorrow.

2 Likes

Day 48
28 July 2022
Subliminal Washout

Day 49
29 July 2022
Subliminal Washout

I have been feeling very sluggish and lost over the past two days, as if a lot of things are meaningless or hopeless. I think will need a few more days to get out of this feeling before moving on to QLST2 ZP.

However, my goal of enhancing my cognitive ability and increasing my knowledge still remains, and this is something I probably will not give up.

2 Likes

If you need more time for your washout, feel free to take it.

2 Likes

Day 50-51
30 July 2022 - 1 August 2022
Subliminal Washout

Day 52
2 August 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

First day of my first cycle of QLST2 ZP. Feeling a very mild soreness in the head after running 1 loop.

Will wait and see if I can should the dosage the next time I run it.

1 Like

Day 53
3 August 2022
Subliminal Break

Day 54
4 August 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

I played one loop of QLST2 ZP today but am not really sure if I actually finished listening to the entire 15 minutes as I only remembered myself speaking to friend who wanted me to help with some part-time work.

1 Like

Day 55
5 August 2022
Subliminal Break

1 Like

Day 56
6 August 2022
5 minutes and 10 seconds of QLST2 ZP.

I’m beginning to realise that one of my greatest enemies is time. I need to convert time into a servant if I cannot deny the existence of time as a human construct.

5 Likes

Every minute is a soldier ready to serve your goals.

4 Likes

Day 57
7 August 2022
Subliminal Break

Day 58
8 August 2022
Subliminal Break
5 minutes and 3 seconds of QLST2 ZP.

My mind feels calmer at some moments.

1 Like

Day 59
9 August 2022
Subliminal Break

Day 60
10 August 2022
3 minutes of QLST2 ZP

Sleeping habits starting to improve.

1 Like

I’ve ordered a custom (ZP-Terminus Strength, flac) made up of the following modules below. I guess I haven’t much to lose anyway and I can always go back to running my regular Quantum Limitless ZP subliminals if I feel I am not ready for the custom.

Quantum Limitless ST4 Core
Mind’s Eye Core
The Merger of Worlds
Pragya
DEUS
A/SPS: Eyesight
SPS: Nervous System
Khronos Key
The Single Point
The Streams
The Lines
Mastermind
Organization Perfected
Omnidimensional
Submodel Alpha
Informaticon
Wisdom Personified
The Way of ROI
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Information Releaser

7 Likes

Day 61-62
11-12 August 2022
Subliminal Break

Decided to take an additional subliminal break day. I might even go for a five-day washout so that I can tryout my new custom subliminal when it is ready.

2 Likes

Day 63-65
13 - 15 August 2022
Subliminal Break

– I had a vivid dream where I saw the formula for Net Present Value after someone was approaching somebody close to me for a financial transaction.

– I’ve ordered two books about learning html, css and javascript as I decided I want to pick up web development as a skill.

– I’m quite happy with an e-ink reader I just bought a few weeks ago. It is of the right size - the size of the screen is close to that paperback novel - and it can render text of ebooks all the common formats (epub, azw3, mobi, pdf) clearly without ghosting. Font size and line-spacing is easily adjustable. I can use the stylus and scribble anything on what I am reading and the ereader even has a notepad for me to do journaling on. Transferring the ebooks from my pc to the ereader is extremely simple. Reading is comfortable, and I’ve a few hundred ebooks (including professional documents) as well as my digital commonplace stored in my ereader and I feel that this product will really accompany me for life.

– My next step is to master photoreading (which the custom containing Mind’s Eye and QLST4 should be able to help me with) so that I can quickly gain insights from all those books I want to complete.

5 Likes

Keep us updated on photoreading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 66
16 August 2022
12 minutes of QL/ME Custom

I finally received my QL/ME Custom and ran it for 12 minutes today. Had very very slight interruptions but I think those interruptions shouldn’'t matter.

My initial impression is that the custom seems to be working on my eyes, which felt slightly heavy.

2 Likes