King's Quantum Limitless Journal

…And I realise that I am actually doing something similar to what Peter Kaufmann, editor of Poor Charlie’s Almanack, had done.

So I discovered that on the Internet there were twelve years of Discover magazine articles available in the archives. So I printed out twelve years times twelve months of these interviews. I had 144 of these interviews. And I put them in these big three-ring binders. Filled up three big binders. And for the next six months I went to the coffee shop for an hour or two every morning and I read these. And I read them index fund style, which means I read them all. I didn’t pick and choose. This is the universe, and I’m going to own the whole universe. I read every single one. Now I will tell you that out of 144 articles, if I’d have been selecting my reading material, I probably would have read about fourteen of them. And the other 130? I would never in a million years read six pages on nanoparticles. Guess what I had at the end of six months? I had inside my head every single big idea from every single domain of science and biology. It only took me six months. And it wasn’t that hard because it was written in layperson’s terms. And really, what did I really get? Just like an index fund, I captured all the parabolic ideas that no one else has. And why doesn’t anybody else have these ideas? Because who in the world would read an interview on nanoparticles? And yet that’s where I got my best ideas. I would read some arcane subject and, oh my god, I saw, “That’s exactly how this works over here in biology,” or “That’s exactly how this works over here in human nature.” You have to know all these big ideas. Or there is an alternative, find somebody who did what I did and just get all the ideas from them. Now when I was your age and I was in school, I thought the asymmetry of it was very unfair because I had to do all the work. So every time I go back and meet with a group of students, I change the asymmetry around. I did all the work for you.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this man. Deep realizations and lessons to learn.

When I had realizations on the application of Newton’s laws to reality and some mental models people thought I was crazy and looked at me weirdly.

2 Likes

Day 8
18 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day.

Day 9
19 June 2022
One loop of QLST1 ZP in the morning.

I’ve become worried recently about some major financial matter where I will be forced to take up a mortgage of sorts, and which will further lower my quality of life. If that happens, I can very well say that my freedom has been taken away. Right now, as it seems, such matters are still beyond my control.

In any case , I told myself that no matter what, I cannot stop running this current treatment. The world can take away everything else from my life, but I will never let it take away my freedom and capability to think as well as my ownership of my own thoughts

Other thoughts today… I came across a podcast of this man and I felt that I could identify myself with him in some respects.

4 Likes

Day 10
20 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day.

I am quite sure there is some type of processing subtly going on in my head driven by something like the “Way of ROI”, where my subconscious is scanning around for me for the most optimal direction that I should move in in terms of my career goals once I complete this treatment.

Quietly and slowly, my subconscious is showing me what are my options based on my current situation, my current priorities as well as the feasibility of those options by the end of the year. I can’t become Albert Einstein in 6 months for sure no matter how much I run Quantum Limitless - I have to be realistic about things.

3 Likes

Day 11
21 June 2022

I feel that there’s so much knowledge in the world that I haven’t had the chance to access. Even more importantly, I have the urge to learn how to synthesize all the knowledge that I possess. I feel that there’s a lot more I can do besides rote learning and memorizing based on my long-term memory. These days, there’s also something urging me to keep on asking myself, “So what?” whenever I come across new information.

3 Likes

What made you decide between running each stage for 2 cycles versus running all stages once then doing another QL run?

2 Likes

I prefer to get the maximum benefit out of each stage by running each stage for 2 cycles.

4 Likes

Day 12
22 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 13
23 June 2022

All the few hundred articles, interview transcripts and book excerpts that I will finish reading have been compiled into an ebook in e-pub format which I store in my mobile. Whenever I have some downtime, or whenever my computer is working crankily, I spend some time doing reading on my phone, which has an e-ink screen and allows me to read comfortably.

2 Likes

Brilliant idea. I guess you have a digital commonplace book, as we call it.

Which phone is that? I have seen some reviews of dual screen phones that have this feature.

2 Likes

Day 14
24 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 15
25 June 2022

So, I’ve done 14 days of this treatment, and will probably take a 5-day break after the next Friday before I continue on my second cycle of QLST1 ZP.

I may even do a third cycle of QLST1 ZP if I feel that there is a need to, since it is not going to be easy for me to overcome this disability from birth with just one or two cycles.

I find myself holding a “no pain without gain” approach at the moment. It’s not like I’m particularly enjoying QLST1 ZP, but well, I guess I have to go through purgatory first before I can enjoy the cold dish and the main course.

2 Likes

Day 16
26 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 17
27 June 2022

I managed to do an “I AM meditation” for about 45 minutes today. I would lay down and keep on saying “I Am” repeatedly until my breathing started to slow down along with the speed of my reciting the “I Am”.

I am also looking forward to the end of my first cycle of QLST1 ZP this Friday.

1 Like

Day 18
28 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day.

I’ve been fending off that urge to switch subliminals and focus on something issue that is more “urgent”.

No, I’m not going to do that because switching subliminals won’t solve the problems I face and I don’t see the benefit of constantly restarting treatments.

I’ve also been looking at getting a bigger e-ink ereader that also allows me to take notes.There is so much I feel I need to learn even if I am going to stay in the same industry.

4 Likes

Day 19
29 June 2022
One loop of QLST1 ZP in the morning

Time passes very quickly. It’s almost the end of my first cycle of QLST1 ZP, and in all honesty, this is the first time that I’ve followed strictly the listening pattern of one 15-minute loop of a ZP subliminal every other day and not skipping sessions or adding in other subliminals to stack.

It has been a difficult journey for the past weeks trying to keep a focus on the goals I want to get out of QLST1 ZP and not be tempted to use run other subliminals to address other matters that are going on in my life - they are separate matters of no relevance to my goals with Quantum Limitless.

Neither was it easy for me to avoid doing 3-minute or 5-minute or 7-minute runs of the subliminal, but well I somehow managed to fend off that temptation.

I was tempted by the new upgrades, but will not touch any new upgrades or try out the upgraded Emperor ZP for the sake of “experimentation” or “testing”, as these subliminals do not meet my goals at the moment. Perhaps, if the Quantum Limitless ZP subliminals get the upgrade too, I would try them out.

Results wise, I am not expecting much from QL ST1 ZP since this is only my first cycle. However, in recent days, I have found it easier to do my “I Am” meditations, and my interest in expanding my knowledge has been increasing. I’ve been hunting for the perfect e-ink reader which is big enough to allow me to read and annotate PDF documents, as well as to read my digital commonplace book.

A key objective in my Quantum Limitless journey here would be to tremendously increase my reading and comprehension speed, so that I can quickly absorb the information I need and want. I expect to be working on this more when I run QLST2 ZP, which is probably sometime in August 2022.

4 Likes

Day 20
30 June 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 21
1 July 2022

I’ve finally reached the end of the first cycle of my Quantum Limitless treatment. Now it’s time to take the five-day washout before continuing on the second cycle of QLST1 ZP.

For this cycle, I feel that the most visible thing that I have gotten out of the treatment has been the greater motivation to organize my knowledge and decide the most optimal path in terms of where I should focus my attention on when it comes to knowledge acquisition and learning.

That aside, I am more humble and more realistic these days about what I can achieve. I’m probably never going to live to see the day when there is a real NZT pill and even if I do, I’ll be too old to really bother about it. So, I may as well just focus on what I can achieve realistically in the present moment.

At this stage in my life, I have to think about my responsibilities and obligations to other people, and I run Quantum Limitless ZP as a subliminal in order to be of service to others eventually, and not just myself.

From now on, I’ll be spending most of my attention in this forum on my Quantum Limitless journal, having lost interest in other subliminals, since I can’t really relate to other subliminals now. In addition, I seem to have lost interest in all the talk about “alpha” and “masculinity”.

5 Likes

Day 25
5 July 2022
Subliminal Washout Day

An interesting manifestation yesterday when I realised that a high school friend whom I had not been in touch is living in my estate. Anyway, we met up for a drink in the night to chat. We of course talked about the old days.

In my conversation with this old friend, I realised that I had some realisations and perceptions of certain issues and people when I was in school that I don’t think I had understood at that point of time.

Those perceptions included those of someone else in school I was quite close to, but moved apart after university. I seemed to have gained better insight into his behaviour and mannerisms after the realization yesterday and some things just seemed to become clearer to me.

Coincidentially, on the same day, this person had replied to a message that I sent on my high school class’s Whatsapp group. Both of us having ignored each other for a long time, and I found that message a bit conciliatory.

2 Likes

Day 25
5 July 2022
Subliminal Washout Day

I thought I might as well post this here.

I also happened last night to be reading about an interesting thread on a certain Chinese metaphysics forum. The topic of the thread was about how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted on the “accuracy” of readings done by fortune-tellers, astrologers, diviners, psychics, etc.

When I mean “accuracy” here, I am referring to the chances of the “predictions” of the readers being realized. E.g. Some readers of astrology will tell a customer based on his birthchart that 2020 might be a good year and he might be promoted in his job. Unfortunately, what happened in reality was that because of the pandemic, the customer’s company shut down and he became jobless for the rest of the year.

Posters in the thread offered deep insights into the thread-starter’s question, and many did highlight the fact that in fact, there is a lot of misconceptions among people who go for such readings, thinking that they are there to get their fortunes told.

In fact, a proper understanding of going for such readings is that an accurate assessment of one’s personality would help determine how a person would react to situations at various points in the future - events in the future are not cast in stone.

Another interesting insight by one poster was that historically, the purpose of the “fortune-telling” tools was to help the civilisation (Egyptian, Mayan, Aztec, Chinese etc) plan their public and private activities for the next few years. They were initially used for predicting unusual events like weather-related disasters, pandemics, wars or attacks from other statal entities, and less to tell the fortunes of indiviuals. In fact, those were the origins of the Farmer’s Almanac.

At one point of time in ancient history, rulers started using those tools to legitimize their rule. When rulers started using these metaphysical readings to consolidate power, it also led more of these tools being used for the sake of predicting individual destinies.

And in trying to link these insights to the use of subliminals, I obtained a better understanding of how it is important to shape one’s internal nature and mould one’s character in a certain manner order to meet the desired goals of a subliminal.

Learning to live life with less expectations would be best for me. And I shouldn’t let my life revolve around subliminal audios.

2 Likes

Day 27
7 July 2022

I’ve finally started on my second cycle of QLST1 ZP.

While I don’t expect anything much from this cycle either, I noted that I had been running two cycles of DRST1 ZP before my first cycle of QLST1 ZP.

This means that so far, I have completed two cycles of broad-based healing (DRST1 ZP) and one cycle of more focused cognitive ability healing (QLST1 ZP). After this second cycle of QLST1 ZP, I think I’m good to go for QLST2 ZP, where I will focus on my improving my learning abilities.

3 Likes

Day 28
8 July 2022
Subliminal Break Day

An Excerpt from Alan Glynn’s “The Dark Fields”

What was I going to do with the 450 or so tablets? Some of them could be sold at $500 a piece, so the obvious thing I considered doing was, well… dealing them – and dealing them myself. But how, exactly, was I going to do this? Hang out on the street corner? Hawk them around nightclubs? Try and shift them in bulk to some scary guy with a gun in a hotel room? There were too many complications, and too many variables. Besides, it didn’t take me long to see that even if I did get full price for even half of the tablets, $120,000 at the end of the day was nothing compared to the potential gains there could be from just ingesting them, and using them creatively, judiciously. I had more or less finished Turning On, for instance, and could easily knock off others in a series like that.

So what else could I do?

I sketched out possible projects.

One idea was to withdraw Turning On from Kerr & Dexter and develop it into a full-length study – expand the text and cut back on the illustrations. Another idea was to do a screenplay based on the life of Aldous Huxley, focusing on his days in LA. I considered doing a book on the economic and social history of some commodity, cigars maybe, or opium, or saffron, or chocolate, or silk, something that could be tied in, later on, to a lavishly produced TV documentary series. I thought about putting out a magazine, or starting a translation agency, or setting up a film production company, or devising a new Internet-based service… or – I don’t know – inventing and patenting an electronic gadget that would become indispensable, achieve world-wide brand-recognition in six months to a year and establish my place in the great twentieth-century pantheon of eponyms – Kodak, Ford, Hoover, Bayer… Spinola.

But the drawback with all of these ideas was that they were either too unoriginal or too quixotic. They’d each take a lot of time and capital to set up, and there was no guarantee in the end – regardless of how fucking smart I was – that any of them would work, or have enough appeal to be marketable. So the next thing I considered was the possibility of going back to school to do a post-graduate course.

With a prudent use of MDT I could accumulate credits fairly quickly and shortcut my way to a belated career in… something, but the problem was – in what? Law? Architecture? Dentistry? Some branch of science? Even listing these options was enough to take me back twenty years and start my head spinning. And did I really want to get into all of that shit again – exams, term papers, dealing with professors? The mere thought of it was enough to make me throw up. So what, then – I asked myself – was I left with? Well, what do you think? Making money.

Making money… how?

By making telephone calls.

Hhn? The stock market, stupid.

2 Likes

Is this the book the movie Limitless was based on? The excerpt was captivating.

May QL serve you well.