King's Genesis Journal

I convert scanned physical hard copies into digital copies in epub format for books that I like.

1 Like

Strange I dreamt that I would be living in the same room as my country’s Prime Minister for a night.

2 Likes

Modi ji seems to come in a lot of people’s dreams these days. :laughing:
I wonder what @Lion would think after reading your post.

1 Like

@Detective_L - Haha. Am not particularly a supporter of his political party but as I grow older, I seem to become more conservative (which I hear is a normal thing for a lot of people especially men).

So maybe the dream is a symbol of being more traditional rather than anything else. Just my interpretation for my dream. @King’s dream might have a different meaning.

1 Like

No, no I am not talking about any political stuff. I am an apolitical guy myself, I just find it interesting and funny that he somehow managed to come in your dreams and king’s.

That is quite a meaningful interpretation. It makes sense.

Yes, that’s a given.

1 Like

Another Prime Minister dream

1 Like

If it is such a recurring dream for you maybe the dreams are trying to tell you something. :slightly_smiling_face:

President Dream

1 Like

You sure have big dreams quite literally, buddy. :laughing:

For the past few days, I’ve actually been working at the client’s site which is in a very remote location. Since the place can be considered to be still under construction, the living conditions here are not very favourable, with power outages, water supply cuts making working and in general living very very challenging.

In addition, now that I am seeing my client face-to-face, she is pressurizing me with some unreasonable deadlines, and I’m wondering why I even signed up for all of this. The staff here work everyday (including Sunday) and I feel guilty if I’m not working too. Of course, without electrical power, wifi connections and drinking water, perhaps I have the excuse to slow down a bit, but it still doesn’t feel good.

I think I will running True Sell to see if I could make things easier for myself alongside Genesis ZP in my next cycle.

In the meantime, I need to think about my super-reader custom subliminal and what will go into it. Book blitz and Alexandria will be necessary ingredients.

1 Like

Ran True Sell for a loop last night.

In my dream, various people were trusting me with their thoughts and information.

2 Likes

I ran 3 minutes of True Sell yesterday, and 15 minutes of True Sell and 15 minutes of Genesis two days earlier on 22 June which was the start of my second cycle of Genesis, this time stacking True Sell.

I guess that by running True Sell, I found it easier to communicate some of my work to my client - manager of the one in the previous boss - and she was quite impressed by my output for an additional piece of work she had assigned to me. She also joked with me “I must make you stay here longer”. I need to run more of True Sell, as I want to be able to get under the radar of the big boss of the client company.

Can’t say much about the effects of Genesis so far in my second cycle.

I just feel lonely and tired, even though its a bit better in the second week as some of the coworkers in the client side are quite friendly, but it still doesn’t quell the overall loneliness in a remote worksite where I am the only person at the site who comes from a different country with a different background.

At the same time, I am swamped with work, and feel guilty about taking a weekend off and not spending time on my work, since I have some deliverables for other clients to clear.

1 Like

30 seconds of Genesis ZP today - my first microloop.

Let’s see what happens.

Had been having dreams in recent times about some issues bothering me for much my life,such as the cognitive/learning disability that had a tremendous impact on my social life and general self esteem. In one of the dreams, I was told that I could not “live independently”.

Not like they were resolved in my dreams,but only reminded me more about those issues.

2 Likes

9 minutes of Genesis ZP today.

Came across this image on my Facebook platform. Reminded me of a vivid dream I had once made.

Very similar to what I had seen in the dream a long time ago.

Found it.

1 Like

30 seconds microloop of Genesis ZP,

Tired of working…

2 Likes

Something interesting to report.

A friend of mine in another country is going to give a speech or presentation online at conference organized by an NGO in my country. The President of my country is attending the event and my friend wants to make sure that the topic of her presentation will interest the audience.

As the topic is about youth leadership, she has been asking me lots of questions about youth leadership in my country. Unfortunately, I don’t have much knowledge about this topic, and found it hard to actually provide her with useful input.

Interestingly, last night, I was contacted last minute by an acquaintance, who was asking me for an advice on a career move to my industry. I somehow found out that he was very knowledgeable about youth leadership in my country and has done much work for that particular NGO. More importantly, he had heard about the event where my friend would be giving the speech, and told me he could he could give her some input.

Well, its a plus one for referrals and networking.

2 Likes

Another 30 seconds microloop of Genesis ZP.

That’s just wonderful :clap: