King's Subliminal Journey

Why do I see so much Dragon-related stuff these days?

Been looking at all the thread titles with containing word “dragon”

Let me guess what titles I will see next:

“Enter the Dragon: My journey towards martial arts prowess”

“Emperor : My quest to be seated on the Dragon Throne”

“Dragon Lady: Rebirth of the Pheonix”

“Breath of Fire: My ultimate quest to be the most eloquent man in the world”

2 Likes

i realised that I had tried the ladder experiment last week and it succeeded as I had to climb a ladder a few days ago.

It’s probably related to the Dragon Reborn new multi-stage subliminal

1 Like

Woah! The Enter The Dragon and Dragon Throne are sweet title ideas.

Also, that account of Napolean Bonaparte is fascinating. Did you read it from a biography of him? A book recommendation would be nice.

And yes, I share your opinion regarding Freedom. Financial, Physical, Emotional, Mental, Sexual and Spiritual Freedom.

Nah, it was written by someone on Quora.

Napoleon never wrote any memoir or autobiography.Would be good if he had.

1 Like

Why freedom is important to me.

3 Likes

How is your Custom going, not too dense?

Day 6:

1 x Executive
1 x Accesion

Day 7:

1 x Accession.

Skipped one day of listening to subs and in a way I think it did me some good.

Have you tried Talladegah Nights therapy?

Ok, I don’t think there is no necessity to go down that rabbit hole with ideas of ancestral energies or ancestral curse.

Richard Dawkins has a better explanation that I find more plausible. This explanation at least takes away the blame on our forefathers for our current woes.

Nah.

I have to make my bank account run a subliminal so that it doesn’t fear the consequences.

Mind sharing your listening pattern with Accession, have you had any extreme reconciliation so far?

No reconcilation.

Just feeling peaceful.

1 Like

How noticeable is the effect of Ascended Mogul in your Custom? Sure, it’s only been three weeks and you have constructed a very intricate Custom, I’m wondering how that affects the presence of Ascended Mogul in its Archetype.

Could you please elaborate if possible?

My overseas business partners want to talk about recapitalizing the Nordic goods promotion business.

Feeling numb about it since the major shareholder himself is not really interested in moving it ahead anymore, while the other business partner who is a minor shareholder has always been full of bull but takes little action on stuff.

Not expecting much from the conversation but will see.

2 Likes

Nothing stops you from taking more action and moving things ahead.
You are picking up on peoples weak points. All you need to do is fill in their gaps.

1 Like

Decided to go down to the healing and financial stability road and thus tried running Dragon Rebirth ST1 2 weeks ago and then stacked Mogul with Dragon Rebirth ST1 one week ago.

Saturday has been the start of my five-day subliminal run since 2 weeks ago.

Probably because I’m not sensitive to energy, I don’t think I really felt anything while running Dragon Rebirth. At least no fire coursing through my body, no headaches, no surges in energy.

I’ve decided that it’s a waste of time for me to want to experience all that stuff anyway - I should just focus on my goals.

Anyway, in the past week, I met up with a friend who was really interested helping me to advance my creative career and wanted to see if I was willing to take on small-scale web design jobs from his friends, in return for myself doing a portrait photoshoot for him.

I also ordered a Lightbox as I had a strong urge to start a product photography business focusing on e-commerce, and I would add on image SEO services to differentiate myself from my competitors.

One thing that had struck me when I was deep in my thoughts yesterday was that certain advances in technology gave me the confidence to engage in activities I never thought I would engage in because of the level of technical mastery involved prior to the development of the technology.

Mirrorless camera technology to an extent gave me confidence and helped me to master photography more easily than if I was learning how to shoot with the DSLR or film camera by trial and error.

Web development technologies that don’t require much coding to create websites are a big help to someone like me who doesn’t have the aptitude for programming.

Lightbox technology that eliminates the need for the set-up of complex lighting systems is enabling me to take up product photography and speed up my learning curve for mastery.

Also, while I’m still engaged in the production of commercial reports, yesterday I had a strong inner voice telling me to just try releasing one of my commercial reports to the public domain for free as potential clients would want to assess the quality of my reports before purchasing something from me.

I felt that was like a leap of faith but decided to try it nevertheless.

Finally, the marketing of my commercial reports by my business partner is gaining some ground. I think there should be some interest when he starts the advertising on my side, even though I have been asked to contribute an article on his website to help promote my commercial report.

3 Likes

I hardly have any urge to read other people’s journals these days as everyone is different, and subliminal stacks that work for other people may not necessarily work for me , and vice versa.

So I have to just trust in myself and I will surely get somewhere after a period of trial and error.

5 Likes

I will keep a looping format of 1 X DR and 3-4X Mogul over 5 days until the end of the month at least.

Recently I have been very much thinking about my product photography business and about the steps I should take move it forward in consideration of my current resources and abilities.

This is going to be a big disruptor if I plan it well.

1 Like