KHLASSIFIED Q Journal

Did it clarify your path, or help integrate the different goals of your life into a more unified purpose?

QL sounds awesome, I look forward to running it down the line.

It’s the kinda thing I don’t want to get into too much honestly, but it did what its’ supposed to do. My goals of life were already very crystal clear thanks to what I had been doing and as far as subs are concerned, Khan for 3-4 months. Alchemist helped in achieving them though. Helped me get on the path and progress rapidly.

2 Likes

Which music player are you using?

VLC but the pic above is from iTunes

1 Like

Decided to go with 3 loops instead per day

The recon is real

Mmm did some sweet meditating sorta thing in bed… I feel a lot better now.

last night I ended up looking at a lot of horror stuff.

Also, I decided to get back at the person who betrayed me so I wrote a review on Google. This person didn’t just do it out of the blue though, so maybe they were promised safety by some people pretty influential in the Netherlands, some intelligence agencies etc. It’s a long ass story but I decided I have t get back. Part of why is I was reading a book called Think Big, and I came across this mindset but then I reflected on it at first I was like no it’s not true but eventually I realized I have to do this.

I was afraid parts of me were afraid what would happen, will I get sued? Will they try to fuck with me? Will they try to ruin my reputation? I realized it’s bigger than me, however. There may be other innocent people like me in the past or future who have had their freedom and right to health fucked with by these people.

It’s funny the idiot responded to my review by copy pasting one of my messages after the fact to try and prove something. (?!) It makes no sense when I look at it though. What a chode. Really a shame how some people are so dumb.

Also I noticed massive relaxation when walking around, compared to before I’d say now I am… eg if before I was 5/10 relaxed now I’m 8/10 relaxed. It’s nice. Also getting lots of looks, etc. Anyways… what else… also yesterday decided to call my brother and say goodbye to him. He couldn’t talk but sent me a long message much friendlier than I expected. I had to let out a big sigh as I was walking around at night. [omitted].

Now I’ll take 2 days rest… Wondering if I should use the Terminus custom maybe with some rest days in-between instead of listening every day. How about the Q strength ones then? Not sure lots of questions.

1 Like

Does it feel good to get back at someone who betrayed you? I personally forgive those who have betrayed me.

Believe me I tried many times. But then it’s like it just had to be done. This was too big a deal and his response shows it’s not really the best situation to just forgive. I had to at least do this.

Most important thing is acceptance. Forgiving is good.

But you know, this was a huge deal. It wasted years of my life, has created lots of pain for me, it was very traumatic. It only feels good because part of me like my self-esteem, is rising, because part of me wanted me to respond appropriately.

And his response just shows what a dumb piece of shit he is :smiley:

Dont listen to Terminus every day.

Take a break as recommended. No point doing it every day. Maybe eventually it changes as one builds up but… I think it’s much better to do as recommended ahaha

Yep. I just finished the 2-loop every other day week. Now this week will start introducing 3-loop days. Probably maxing out at three loops every other day as SubClub recommended.

All going great.
I am extremely productive which makes me not want to write here, I feel a bit bad about coming here even just wanna go back to doing the things I gotta do, I gotta keep that journal though, Will try to update often but still, productivity is really important for me now. I noticed when I took the weekend break it was through the roof.

Terminus: give breaks

1 Like

Had a crazy dream

I was a bout to cheat on my GF

and it really helped me realize how disgusting it would be

and… in the midst of it I managed to realize how I’d feel really guilty etc and pull out

it feels bad because feels like I knew in the dream I have a gf etc and jus ignored it, but I guess that’s just my unconscious, and I think Khan wasnt helping with this. But either way, I’m glad I could sort this out with my unconscious. It was amazing. Very graphic and weird dream, it got REALLY weird at some points but I think that was necessary in order to help me get to this place. Now I feel soooo much more certain in my interactions with women.

I think this comes from how Khan encourages you to look at all women in a certain way and fuck them all, and well I was actively fighting against this with my conscious intent but now it’s like my unconscious is getting on the same track with me. Lovely.

I wish I hadn’t even dreamt of it to this extent but ah well. :confused: I guess it’s just how it had to go. Here we are now. Nobody said being a man would be easy.

1 Like

What’s in your Custom, are you running it solo?

1 Like

it’s khlassified :wink: you can guess tho

BUT update, I added emperor Q to my stack. In the past had done it it felt like being pushed in two directions or pulled in fact

now it’s smooth af and goes together every well. Maybe because of something in my custom :wink:

altho I think my experience has to do with it too.

1 Like

Alright

So

The core was Khan + Alchemist + EF

oldcustom2

1 Like

Results are very vast but also specific

Generally people hating on and challenging me after seeing they cannot match me (men) and after seeing there is no way I’ll have any sexual relationships with them (most women).

My own brother started hating on me after I expressed myself freely about something and he threw a temper tantrum , when I asked him to express his view openly and we discuss, he wouldn’t. I really didn’t like that. For months we didnt really talk but once I got COVID he called me.

I think I have grown rapidly… so it makes people uncomfortable at times.

EF Alchemist Khan has been what I’ve done for ages so it’s just steady growth in all areas mainly, relationship going amazing, spiritual stuff and manifesting also going well, EF doing its thing keeping the muscles even when I am inactive and I get sexier and better. I also notice I’m in so much better shape even compared to people a couple years younger who regularly work out, but this is likely due to my workouts for the past year which made me into a supreme athlete.

I AM has been challenging to run though. Definitely brings lots of constant doubting (I think it’s I AM). But at the same time it does clear the path for more growth.

Now I’ve got my second custom coming which I’ll stack with the current one. It’ll be around EOG, QL and Stark. I’m also stacking with Dragon Reborn which I think is a great sub with vast potential. Hope this helps, and I do hope to journal in a more regular way that can be helpful to more people but no promises because sometimes other things take priority over journaling online. But I’ll do my best.

I know this one doesn’t say much but there’s really not much to share, on most of these things I like to keep to myself. I also can’t really say I feel all the modules kicking in, sometimes I do sometimes I dont. This could be because it’s so dense and because of I AM as well which probably is taking time for me to work through. Although I am succeeding and I know it’ll get better and better. Dragon Reborn already seems to accelerate this and put the pieces together on the first day, as I felt more compassion and understanding and empathy which are powerful emotions. I used to have a lot of them but went through some traumatic things that changed me and now, well, I feel it coming back but in a way that is much more powerful and along with a deeper understanding of the world and people. In other words, knowing many people suck and still forgiving them for it and being understanding and kind :smiley:

2 Likes

What have the effects of Dream Traveler been? Or rather, the side-effects – I’m a bit hesitant to include it in my Custom because I’m afraid it will sabotage my deep sleep. Have noticed any effects as such?

Great effects
you should include it

yes, I have been sleeping A LOT more and hard to get up

dreams are crazy

I dont feel like sharing more because I feel I should keep these to myself it’s very personal but
yes I think including it makes a huge difference it’s like as I rest I’m experiencing situations that bring me growth

Hey @ALMIGHTY, I’m already a natural Lucid Dreaming – I’m sure Dream Traveler would enhance that tremendously. Yet, I’m cautious because I’m on a strict schedule for the coming months and I’d rather not disrupt my sleep as previously mentioned.

We Sleep in Cycles as you probably already know and Dreaming only happens during the REM Phase, I’ve no idea how that module would affect my Deep Sleep.

Thank you for sharing though.

1 Like