KhanST1 andST4 ZP +stark ZP

Guys I created this thread for receiving reports on the stack mentioned above
Please notify me
Cuz today I ran 1 loop of each of the two stages of khan I mentioned and I was crazy dominating, like making fun if people continuously and especially “expressing” my dominance
I just told the guy you are afraid of me
It gets fucking awkward
Another thing is that, in Khan people “serve” me
But I dunno if today was recon or the hype
Because I ran two loops of each stage just an hour before the gathering
It was crazy
I just did not care

I wanna add that in the gathering with same people but before this time which a while ago I ran stark and gone and I guess I created expectations To be in a “stark” way
So when I ran khan and gone there I was just acting as they did not expected. Like I was not that social butterfly and also had not that fame thing. And people were getting annoyed in an unexpecting way
They were complying and serving! But there was not that sincere love
It was fear
Like the description says, all will respect you
But when I ran stark that while ago I got the whole room in my palm

You know there was some kind of ourframing in Khan
Like these guys expected me to be this way, and khan unconsciously pushed me to act in an unexpected way

1 Like

In the wrong section

1 Like

Sorry😑

1 Like

I think you’ll need a bit more time to assess, but for sure Khan is very very socially dominant.

Did you ran it before?

2 Likes

Just a month of khan Qv2 both stahes 1 and 4

Bro please give me an elaborate answer
I edited the post please read it

I could not find your journal

This one here : Falling into the light (thought and observations about Khan's Journey)

To be honest my social skills on Khan were good, people liked me & I was doing pretty much what I wanted.

I feel like people were protected by me or reassured that I was there because I knew what I wanted in life and where I was going.

I also remember living this sometime. It really depends on what other people are expecting of you becauae on Khan you live for you. Not for others, and it’s not in a bad way, like, I still help people because I believe helping each other will lead to a better world, but I was mainly looking out for my interest.

3 Likes

Thanks brother
Appreciate your time

1 Like