Khan ZP - what do you want from it

You can check out the roadmap for a list of planned and in progress programs.

1 Like

Now that is the billion dollar question young @Matrix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx for this. I wasn’t aware of this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: boom

I would like to see the following in KhanZP:

1. Some of the best parts of Wanted and LibertineZP (the social scripting)
  2. Emperor’s Mindset (inner boldness, reality-bending confidence and utter determination to reach ones life goal, directly taken from Emperor).
  3. Intelligence/Productivity scripting (“be the Khan among Starks”), adding Limitless Executive.
  4. Scripting to build huge amounts of sexual tension, not with aura but through body language, proximity, eye contact, pauses (during speech) to the point where the girl cannot resist “ripping your clothes off” even if it is at lunch with her parents.
  5. Not changing the concept too much, Khan is already perfection.

I am mostly worried that subclub decides to delete some of the intelligence scripting. The beauty about Khan is that it can really be run for ANYTHING no matter your profession, if you are building a mega cooperation, inventing a crypto bot, working as a bartender or becoming a professor dr. dr. in academia, it will support and push you to greatest in all you do. Intelligence is a key factor for that, you cannot leave it out.

5 Likes

@friday, did you find your password back on the roadmap?
If not I could copy/paste maybe some of your findings on the platform next week.

@TheBoxingScientist, @lovage already put the link on the roadmap description :slight_smile: you can go vote for Khan!

I’m personally waiting for Khan because it is a great sub to build someone up since it starts from almost zero. I love Stark, I love Wanted, but since I am still raising up from my depression, the step by step progress of Khan would be good for me.

Yeah people, if you want Khan sooner - go and vote!

6 Likes

I dunno how you vote there, I just commented please release it

1 Like

@Alphamale how is your run of khan going so far ? i dont see your journal ?

1 Like

Just ascending😁

1 Like

I want from khan ZP to be the first of ZP multi stagers.

2 Likes

Make a comment on the road map.

1 Like

@Alphamale indeed you are ascending to a whole new level.

1 Like

@Alphamale you will one day become a great scientist you will find a cure to the all known diseases. or perhaps build a solar powered rocket ship ?.

Do you like to build robots ? or you prefer nature ?

I think the social aspects of wanted will decrease the Khan’s dominance
I think Basically dominance comes from blaming and rebuking, but it should be legit and on sth that matters. For example sometime someone is on tue wrong side of conversation and I rebuke him a bit cocky like khan. It will create dominance, that’s a reality law. If he is using wanted at the time and tell me u are a fly in my car, it’s an arrogant and cocky and insensitive statement, and his dominance and status will come down. But he will be wanted from women cuz he has that much self fulfillment which he does not need dominance or power. But it’s wrong. Cuz Afterall even wanted is about status. So why not approach it directly.
But the physical shifting would be amazing

No plans for now bro

Different tools for different situations. Adding parts of Wanted will mot dilute anything, just give you a bigger toolkit to play with.

Yes, pls

2 Likes

I don’t know mehn
Khan is for social dominance, even sexual dominance
More than the PS. So why sth like wanted should reduce it
Wanted and PS affect your attitude towards any gender, not just females

2 Likes

I’ve added your comment also put the emphasis on boldness. Khan is the sub that made me ask for it or take it.

2 Likes

Can anyone commit?

1 Like