Khan ZP - what do you want from it

The actual program is fine.
Most of us havent seen the full potential of Khan due to the length and the wide areas it covers.

So i guess ZP will just speed this process up.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t add anything to Khan, it would just dilute the killer edge that program instills in you

3 Likes

What do you guys expect from stage 1?

I just thought about it and Invictus convinced me I need healing around how I see myself.

Stage 1 is called total breakdown, I expect some pretty radical ZP reconscrution of identity. I don’t think it will be fun to run, but you know! No pain no gain.

3 Likes

I thought about this and I think that Khan ST1 ZP will be radically different in the way it does healing.

Basically if ZP shifts reality through us, it is shifting us to state of being “Already Healed” instead of “Healing”. So yes to what you said about "radical ZP reconstruction of identity. "

So instead of Total Breakdown, it would be Total Broke? Lol

More like New Foundations.

3 Likes

I want to go back to khan stage 4 in a few months. Onxe i done my emperor custom run.

Will customise it with Srark or all i will want is sex.

How do people think of running khan stage 4 with emperor ?

@GoldenTiger @Alphamale @Lion

1 Like

Not sure if Fire and SaintSovereign will be game to release it :joy::fire::fire:

I think it’s fine, never done it. It could give that edge of productivity to Khan!

3 Likes

I think @Alphamale was running khan and emperor there again i might be wrong :frowning:

Brother @Alphamale what you running i know you built 16 customs ?

Would recommend trying a test run for a week or two and see how you like it.

1 Like

Excellent @Lion will do that…i am stacming emperor custom and wanted zp right now.

1 Like

I guess it would be amazing

1 Like

Hell no!
I don’t have that much money now
I will make it inshallah
I never ran khan
But from description I know you would be a productive khan

2 Likes

I guess one run Khan for power, sex, and focused productivity WHEN necessary. Otherwise one just run Emperor.
I felt most of this power in Khan Stage 3. In stage 3, I always felt like my body was pure aura pulling women clothes, and I was ready to fight any threat (felt like Goku’s Sayan aura).
I don’t know what is included in Stage 4 that is not in the other stages, but I felt the experience quite different. I missed Stage 3 aggressiveness in Stage 4.

3 Likes

Stage 3 is all about action be the action jackson…it pushes you like hell i remember when i did stage 3 i was thinking of my goals and then the night i listened to stage 3 i saw what i was doing to achieve my goals in real time in a dream it was hellish !!!.

4 Likes

@Alphamale you are getting amazing results from what i have read with ZP looking foreward to reading more of your field reports.

1 Like

Thanks brother
From PS ZP I am not getting “tangible” results until now
It has not been even one week
So gotta wait

1 Like

@Alphamale give it a couple of weeks brother.

Which Qstore module could be added to Stage 4 to simulate this push?

Machine: Action and Productivity Unleashed may be options. The Qstore also has a productivity section which may have some options.

2 Likes

Is someone planning on using the new platform for ideas and all, it would be great to have a summary on there.

I’d like Khan stage 1 to be more healing based. I would like to see it heal all inner beliefs, but drive you less to take specific actions. A healing sub shouldn’t drive you to be insanely horny or aggressive. It should be a healing sub without personality archetype… st 2 is where the archetype and personality sub should come in.

Mayne Khan ST 1 and Wanted’s internal self esteem boost can be combined into a stacking module. Maybe call it “worth”