Khan vs Stark vs Emperor vs HoM vs PCC

When and where would you use PCC? For what purpose? If I may know, please.

As sales page says, knowing when people are trying to manipulate you and use these tactics as well as being able to employ them yourself. It’s always useful but in certain industries and circles even more so. Can see through people and the games they play and also help you create your own grand schemes.

2 Likes

Currently, am running PCC with Emperor. And boy is it a blast. Emperor alone made me feel like the King of kings internally. But PCC is the title which made me manifest that feeling of Imperial Power outward.

Now, when I talk to people, I don’t shy away from expressing myself. Am more confident that I have the right thing to say. My voice projects well and is deeper. Am witty, charming but also dangerous.

Emperor + PCC also changed my walking and standing posture. Am more upright because I feel high status within and without.

PCC is truly controlled but righteous power. Am so glad am running it. Have plans to add Medici to Emperor and PCC later down the line.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, guys! :slight_smile:

@Azriel?

Ain’t you too aggressive in manifesting that feeling of Imperial Power? Is it well-balanced?

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - absolutely! I feel totally in control. I thought I would end up being Machiavellian. But infact I feel positively powerful and powerfully positive.

3 Likes

Why do you want to add HoM to it? Wouldn’t it be too much? What listening routine are you going to use for those three titles?

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - I wouldn’t be adding it anytime soon. Will be a couple of months later. Maybe even a year later. By then, Emperor and PCC will be so ingrained in me that adding Medici won’t be too much.

Overstacking only happens when we play multiple titles together all in the first go. For example if I played Emperor and PCC and HoM from Day 1.

3 Likes

It makes sense to me. Playing Emperor and PCC later on (with HoM) would be only a refresher of those programs and HoM will be probably the main focus. Correct me if I’m mistaken, please.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - yes. If I first play Emperor for a while and then add PCC to EQ, they will both integrate well with each other. In the same way, after playing Emperor and PCC for a while, adding HoM to them both will integrate all 3 of them well.

2 Likes

Wow, I did not even know you added PCC in your stack, wonderful! What’s your EQ PCC ratio? 1 = 1?

Aside from being socially aware, did it also help you with inner game, and attraction? I understand this is not the main point of PCC, but something tells me there should be attraction in there, correct me if I’m mistaken.

2 Likes

So your running Emperor and PCC, and will add HOM later?

1 Like

Exactly what Raphael is saying, the concern for what this sub will make you be like is something, I and others have had, and use of the sub heals that. It’s a conception of power and influence as negative, or manipulative, or isolated and scanning for threats. We all want to be good people here, so far :slight_smile: , and not be on edge for where we might get fucked over. PCC is a very positive sub.

I would use it for charisma, social ease, like a daredevil like effect with more influence, difficult family or work situations, or any social/work situation I want to navigate well without concern, generally healing to create a healthy WIFI (what’s in it for me ). It could also be very good for online dating or dating, as you’ll see right through who ever your interested in. And of course building a foundation for what it takes to actually create external power. I see power as the capacity to make what you say will happen, happen with velocity. Or your word in a matter divided by time. PCC improves this capacity.

4 Likes

This is a good question. I did feel attraction but because this wasn’t the main focus of my stack run, I didn’t pay too much focus to it. Undoubtedly, when you feel powerful and free, and are able to express it, you will get looks.

1 Like

Much later. Am running Dragon Reborn now.

1 Like

Excellent points in this one. I absolutely agree.

1 Like

Got it, so your switching Emperor and PCC for dragon Reborn…
anything to report so far?

1 Like

He hasn’t started yet but there’s his journal entry here.

2 Likes

Yes, my friend. Emperor : PCC was 1:1. I did Emperor alone for 2 weeks. Then added PCC to it after said 2 weeks. PCC is a lighter title and works very well with Emperor so I didn’t wait for 1 month of playing Emperor by itself before adding PCC to it.

2 Likes

I see you’re continuing your study of Straight Line Leadership. :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

1 Like