Khan Stack with Beyond Limitless and Wanted?

I’m starting a new sub journey soon and I’m feeling the call of the Khan to take me to the next level, but I would need to stack to keep things in line. Is this a good idea?

The sales page says “it is best to go through each stage in order with minimal stacking. You can do it, but you want to give Khan the major share of your attention.

Here’s what I’m thinking, if I were to pick Khan, I would:

KHAN ST1 + Beyond Limitless x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST2 + Beyond Limitless x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST3 + Beyond Limitless x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST4 + Beyond Limitless x 3 Cycles

or

KHAN ST1 + Beyond Limitless + Wanted x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST2 + Beyond Limitless + Wanted x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST3 + Beyond Limitless + Wanted x 3 Cycles
KHAN ST4 + Beyond Limitless + Wanted x 3 Cycles

I feel like 3 titles is probably not the best method, but I’m super hesitant to lose the physical shifting of Wanted.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Does it fit?
Can you handle this mix?
Did you try everything solo?

If yes then go for it

2 Likes

Been on Wanted for 6 or 7 cycles at this point (in a stack). Never done Khan, never done BL.

1 Like

Why not create a custom Limitless + Wanted and Khan alongside?

1 Like

This stack is fine. Expect less results from BL and WANTED when running them with Khan ST1 though. But that’s okay since you are running 3 cycles each.

1 Like

I would do it this way, since the first 2 stages of Khan are really tough, the 1st one being an overall cleansing and deprogramming, and the 2nd being a reprogramming. Seems more laser like focused, to me at least. You are gradually introducing Wanted into the mix.

1 Like

I dig the rationale here. Will probably give this method a shot. The more focus I give to TB, the better my results will be, most likely.

1 Like

Try Khan solo first would be my advice.
At least for 1 week. Then see if you can include the rest

1 Like

Paging @friday

1 Like

I’m staying away from customs for a while. I feel I have much to gain from main store titles before returning to the custom world.

1 Like