KHAN ST4 ZP + Wanted ZP

To cut a long story short, was in a relationship for 3 years, loved the girl very much, I ruined it. This was followed by 1 year of separation (no contact whatsoever), 1 year of getting back together, and now she’s pretty much ghosted me so here we are.

Goals:
-Sleep with more women (have only ever slept with 1 girl, my ex)
-Be more outgoing, make moves, actively seduce
-Feel completely comfortable in my body and with being sexual

Why Wanted: my favorite sub. Only stopped listening as it made me dickish to my ex, now this is no longer an issue so time to bring it back.

Why Primal Seduction: stop playing the wall flower, make moves, be more social

Why Libertine ZP: bring it in every now and again for situational use before meeting girls

Why not Khan: want hyper focus on seduction from PS. Prefer the more chilled fuckboy vibe of PS from the dominance of Khan - I’m not a naturally dominant person - would rather hook up with girls not attracted to that. Plus I’ve run it before but not run PS as much.

Why not Daredevil: realised Wanted is more mood boosting for me than Daredevil

Why not True Social: was excited for this but seems to basically be Daredevil without the sexual scripting - seems better to use Libertine which has the social effects plus the sexy aura.

Day 1 - 1 loop each Wanted ZP + PS ZP
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - 1 loop each Wanted ZP + PS ZP

Observations so far:

Wanted doing what it does - can see the physical shifting in the face immediately. Motivated to get back on good diet plan. Mood boosting, nonchalance.

PS ZP given me noticeably deeper voice than even Wanted. Increased notice of tension in body. More free and expressive and less anxiety in social situations. Horny. Pain in chest healing stuff and low mood. Thinking about ex and feeling sad, worrying about her and if she’s okay.

Day 4 - Rest

Met with my boss and a colleague for breakfast this morning. Cute girl working there kept popping her head round the corner to check on the table but seemed to make eye contact with me each time. Went up to the bar to ask for WiFi and eye contact felt natural and easy.

Really tired, not just physically but also mentally exhausted. Think it’s separation pains mixed with high energy required by the subs. Might take tomorrow as a rest day too.

12 Likes

Wtf, weird manifestation already. Family member told me a girl they know is moving to my town, asked me if I wanted to get to know her, she just text me introducing herself.

What you guys put in these subs? :sweat_smile: Has never happened before.

7 Likes

Nice.
I’ve been having some crazy manifestations myself on PS and Wanted with a splash of Mind’s here and there.

Haha I remember saying that same thing when I started. Girls were popping up like weeds and I was a happy gardener. Still am.

4 Likes

DAY 5 - 1 loop each Wanted ZP + PS ZP

DAY 6 - Rest

Well, this didn’t last very long. Not sure if recon, if overexposure, if pain from healing, but I can’t keep this stack running as is. Feeling overwhelmed, EXHAUSTED. Too much focus on women and work is starting to suffer.

Will swap out PS ZP for the Khan ST4 ZP.

Gonna also switch up the listening pattern so it’s:

Day 1 - Khan ST4 ZP 1 loop
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - Wanted ZP 1 loop
Day 4 - Rest
etc.

I’ve run Khan ST4 Qv2 for extended periods before so hopefully jumping into ST4 ZP will be fine.

Something weird about Khan too is I don’t really get any resistance from it. Just makes me feel happy, driven, aggressive, energetic and really fucking good. Excited to be back on it again.

Will do 1st loop tomorrow.

4 Likes

Please close this journal any moderator.

New journal here: KonnectQ + KHAN ST4 ZP

I too notice the immediate face shifting of Wanted. So it’s no coincidence.

1 Like

I just saw this.