Khan - So evil I make therapists rich

me fr

3 Likes

Man that’s cute. I love anteaters. They’re my spirit animal.

1 Like

🌱 // RESULTS : 22 days of washout
  • bloom
  • I keep on falling asleep in morning
    / struggle to wake up fully.
  • I ate so much these two days.
    I don’t think I ever ate this much at once.
  • tired / sleepy
  • Good focus great mood.
  • When people get offended around me,
    I really keep myself collected and act like
    nothing is happening. I am calm. Do my thing.
    It makes them look ridiculous.
  • I quit energy drinks! Finally over it
  • Im 1 month in back to exercising. Feels good.

🌱 // memory

🌱 // RANT : 24 days of washout

A sense of peace in life was restored on this washout now that I’m not rushing to constantly get and see new sub results.

A lot of daydreaming. It brings smile to my face. I know that all happens in my favor. The present and the future. All works out in best ways for me. I can lay back and let all the best things happen for me.

I don’t rush. Life flows and the world keeps on spinning. No matter how slow or fast we run. No matter what we do or do not do. It doesn’t stop because we didn’t do something or because we don’t do something fast enough. At the end, everything resolves itself.

5 Likes

1 Like

kkhan

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word

Listen as the crowd would sing
“Now the old king is dead, long live the king”

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy’s eyes

Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

Never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world

4 Likes

I hit my first loop of
Khan : Love and War ST1
full 15 min

I will continue microloops / 3min
and then up the time slowly

🌱 // 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗞𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢

:seedling: // KHAN

The very word brings images of conquest, dominance and success.

For he who was Khan once, brought half the world to kneel.
And that is what the modern Khan shall do again.

KHAN IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED – YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Before the Khan, all are equally the same;
they are either worthy, or they are not.

Khan is the be-all-end-all of dominance and status subliminals.
The pinnacle of subliminal engineering, research and artistry.

We’d give you some examples, but let’s be honest,
nothing is even worthy to be named
in the same sentence as the Khan.

Do you see visions of success and glory
when you dream at night? Then Khan awaits.

:seedling: // STAGE I - TOTAL BREAKDOWN

Before function, it will break you down.

Completely. Totally. Literally.

It will crumble every single trauma,
limiting belief, negative emotion.

A battle of exterminating
every weakness, fear, jealousy, envy,
laziness, wickedness and all else
ever holding you back and limiting
the power within you.

On the path of Khan,
there is no place for weakness.

You must have a determination of steel
and the wisdom to be able to face all
your inner demons and sins - at once.

But fear not, for Khan rides by your side
and by the oath of his sword
will help you defeat your enemies.

“With Heaven’s aid I have conquered for you a huge empire. But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you.”

:seedling: // STAGE II - TOTAL REPROGRAMMING

Great warrior is created through many battles.

You’ve had many dreams of the ideal man
you desire to become. Khan will guide you
to become that which you’ve always wanted to be.

There will be massive change in your voice,
posture, thinking, beliefs, emotions, energy,
inner voice, personality and all else.

Massively increased self-assuredness.
You will know exactly who you are
and what you believe in.

You will learn to use your sexual energy
to achieve greatness and make the most
beautiful woman squirm in her seat,
her face flushed and her heart beating fast.
In your presence, she truly feels alive.

People will start to test you.
Challenges will be thrown at you
and you will handle them with strength.

Through authority, you will master
leadership, speech and strategic planning
for no Khan can conquer without knowing
how to lead and plan his campaigns.

You will lead others so well that they
believe in your cause with all their hearts,
how can there be failure?

With Khan, there is none.
He is an unstoppable force…

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.”

:seedling: // STAGE III - TOTAL ACTION

This is not a title for the masses, the ordinary.
It is for those select few.

The merciless roar of Khan riding into battle.
You shall conquer the world
and make it submit to your will.

Extreme sexuality. The fire within
The strong drive for you to utilize effectively.

You will be pushed relentlessly
to achieve, dominate and seize success
beyond even the best.

Oceans of opportunity manifestations,
ambition, support and vision scripting
will ensure your success.

You will be tested over and over again.
Easily handling conflicts, gaining respect
in challenging situations and use
obstacles as stepping stones to greatness.

Women will give you deer in headlights looks.

For you this might be Thursday, but for her this is the moment she’s been preparing her whole life for, the one moment she’s dreamed of with her friends, the moment she’s written and fantasized about a thousand times over - the ideal man she’s dreamed about at night who she cannot get enough of.

The man she cannot help but crave.

:seedling: // STAGE IV - KHAN COMPLETE

Combines ST2 + ST3
ㅤ+ new scripting

This stage embodies the concept
of taking the empires you desire.
All that you desire.

Rapid intuitive decision making
and trust in your inner wisdom and judgment.
You will think deeply like a sage
and act swiftly like a warrior.

Complete, independence, self-sufficiency.
You will be able to handle any situation.

Social and professional manifestation. You will expand your network and create powerful strategic connections that advance all your ambitions. True independence and yet being able to sway kingdoms with your words and connections.

Relationships, habits and environment
will begin to reflect a lifestyle aligned perfectly
with your vision of Khan.

I now come to realization that I truly was born to run Khan. From all the people I ever met, I am one of those few who always loved, adored and internally embodied this archetype ever since childhood before I even knew subs. I thank god for this gift. Thank you so much.

8 Likes

🔥 // 3 days into Khan ST1

I sometimes think about myself and I her this inner voice really petting my ego. I’m not comparing myself to others as much anymore but I do tend to flatter myself quite some with compliments people had previously given me. Whenever I realize that I am doing this, I stop and move on.

I was told to stay humble on Khan and it is true. I should stay humble. I am going to go though some huge changes and I allow the script to work. I was also humbled today by someone when they told me to not interrupt their talking. I remembered my default state was to be defensive. To tell them to not tell me what to do or leave angrily but I didn’t and instead I was quiet. I was able to throughout those few minutes compile myself and appreciate what they did for me. It felt like a true challenge and I feel like I did a good job overcoming it well. I even looked back upon it later that day and I felt this anger like “I wish I had told them to shut up” and while I know that all I do is the best option and I could think “you know if anyone said that to real Khan he’d cut their tongues out or let them get thrown into shit”

BUT

I also understand that I can play big when I know I have the smarts, patience and heart for it and NOT let my emotions do the doing. It is important. And if I feel very emotional, It is only extra reason to keep myself composed because I am practicing this. Self control. I should strike a sword only when I have reasonably something to gain be it respect, more orderly environment and so on… not because I got hurt by something some other human being said.

I am very grateful for being humbled today,
For this person letting me know something I can improve to have better interactions with people from now on. For having the opportunity to test and strengthen my patience and self control and gratitude. It was the best.

🔥 // Physical Changes

Shifting / moving teeth

• My mouthguard really makes my teeth shift and move these nights. I can sleep with it more comfortable and I feel less pain in the mornings now. My mew is automatic now throughout the day and night too thanks to this device.

Aligning jaw

• I found out that the middle line in front teeth does not align with the middle line of the bottom row. I consciously started to move my lower jaw a little to the left to fix that.

Way of sitting improved

• I used to sit in my chair with one of my legs crossed under me twisting my spine in the process for hours but these weeks I grew very self conscious of it (Im suspecting because of the mouthguard). I instead put both my feet down and see if I can sit straight - not bending forward as much - leaning back - shoulders back. Overall posture these weeks is much better. I stand straight and it makes me stand out quite a lot

Hair got healthier

• More volume - more oily ever since I started using Gliss Oil shampoo and Pantene hair oil. I feel like those Dothraki warriors who oiled or greased their long braids with fat from the rendering pits. Getting those nutrients.

• It’s very long too by now. It goes all the way down my waist. By the end of this year Im sure Ill be able to grow it near the line of my knees if I take care of it.

Facial Symmetry

• Ive been told it was improving multiple times. I am more used to seeing both mirrored and real version of myself and when I do see them both, I use my facial muscles to make my face more symmetrical. It does tend to go back to normal with time when I forget about it and relax my face to default state but with some practice and shifting subs, I think this will all be resolved with time and some patience.

2 Likes

The best climbers know how to fall.

We must all find our place.
Mine is being cast down
so I can rise once more.

We are what we overcome.
I know who I am and I will
show them what I can become.

We are privileged to breathe.
To gasp the air.

Do not give up!
You will not fail if it is worth it.
Strike hard! Strike harder!
No mercy for the strong!
All things end!

2 Likes

🌱 // Talking

I used to talk fast because I wanted to finish my point before someone else jumps in to interrupt me but then… midway the sentence I realized everyone is listening patiently… and then… my sentence stopped making sense because I rushed. The words were misused and misspelled.

I assumed people don’t care for what I say or are not actually paying attention. But they are and often they are far more patient than I thought possible.

Today and from now on I allow myself to think deeply before I make a sentence. Talk less yet say more with calmness. Slower, deeper, more profound. It’s time to lay back and let others do the fast speech while I listen.

🌱 // script

Im so so so so so grateful that I get to run Khan and really milk the most out of it. Since I have such open and moldable mind, I have amazingly high flow factor. Wherever I go, I am khan. Even before I ever listened to it. I was always in the presence of it. I am now only polishing it to be of the finer detail.

Im so grateful that I also am always aided to the best resources on the knowledge that serves me the most. People whom are very wise, come in my way and want to tell me their views. People whom posses great knowledge come to me daily and give me resources to study and are so happy to explain to me anything I ask for and MORE. I am so grateful for everything I could ever learn and am continuing to learn. I am so grateful for every person whom ever brought value into my life.

Everything that I learn, I subconsciously put to the best use from that point on and thanks to this, I have the most amazing flow factor in all things that I decide to pursue or acquire. Thank god for aiding me. For loving me and wanting me to always be fulfilled. Thank you for my gratitude which allows me to feel at ease, to live in the present moment and truly keep my heart happy and fulfilled no matter what day or state. I know that I know nothing and I am grateful to always be humbled and reminded of that. Thank you for leading me through all the adventure so far and all which I am going through right now. I live like the world is the most epic, fantastic and top movie of my own very favorite tastes.

Thank you for guiding me to tools like subs and abundance of other ones that allow me to shift into that, which I deeply in my heart love and desire to be in just the very exact way to the finest detail and beyond for my image of the ideal always evolves with me.

Life is so good!! Can it get any better?

Thank you for always making me know and reminding me that all people, no matter what they do or know, are people and by design - flawed. No matter who. And so I can always have a clear perception without assuming too much of the great. That I have no expectation of others. That I understand that ideals only exist in my mind. Im so grateful to be as close to my personal ideal as I can be. Im so grateful to read in between the lines of every person and see through them. TO be able to take everything with a grain of salt and to understand that every man is only a man. Through this knowledge alone, all men respect me on a deep level without even knowing why. I treat all with respect as my brothers and sisters and they give me back their love. Im so glad that I know so many amazing people and that I make them feel so good by my presence alone which makes them want to be around me as much as they can. That they want to share their value with me including their knowledge, tools, secrets and appreciation.

Thank you for allowing me to live a fulfilling life. To be happy in the moment. To always rise. To truly embody the fierce, charming and dark warrior that I am. To remain humble and to live a life surrounded by wise, loving and admirable allies. For through them presenting to me only the most useful things for me personally on my path of greatness.

It feels so good being able to learn great things of such ancient, sacred and usable knowledge every day. People lay it out for me. Years of their studying is served to me on a plate condensed only to the most important and key sentences. Im so glad that I know which I know and if I could see, I would realize that I already know more than most of the people I thought knew more than me yet, I am at peace with this. I love knowledge and iJust hearing it once, makes me easily apply it, it makes me feel more powerful and free and happy. I love all that I learnt from them because I can truly pass this value further to all people of this world in my own unique ways. Growth through me. Bloom of this very universe through me. I am value embodied and that only attracts more greatness and wise and amazing people into my life. All that is given to me I give back in billions easily. This brings me happiness. I use it to flourish and bloom and through my bloom, my presence alone and all that I ever create heals this world in infinite ways. Me simply existing and knowing and breathing makes this world a better place. It gives people hope. It gives them drive and inspiration and hope and love. Thank you god for making me your chosen one. For delivering so much great and tasty knowledge to me. For feeding it to me through my every day experiences. For making me a beacon of light, beauty, masculine icon, idol to the children of our day and for many many many centuries to come after I am gone.

Thank you for my shifting which makes me look so though and cool and edgy and awesome. For my healthy, strong and amazing body in just the way that I wanted it. Thank you for my deep voice, for my charms, for my masculine and smexy essence, for the face just the way I wanted it and better. hank you for fueling me with dedication and determination to work out every day. Thank you for making me into such beast. Thank you thank you thank you. It feels so good just existing and knowing that I am healing the hearts of whoever sees me even if from far away. That I fill girls with love as their hearts beat fast upon sensing my presence. For being able to live a life of adventure. For being so awesome. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

I had a dream about Khan last night. I enjoyed it.

4 Likes

I am the same :slight_smile: It’s like I don’t expect people to listen so I need to get it out fast. Perhaps I don’t believe I can explain it unless I get everything out of my head raw, so that they get the pure thoughts. But yeah, it seems to be counterproductive, but it must have worked in the past which is why I have this habit.

1 Like

I seem accomplished
to the ones of lesser accomplishments.
Nobody’s praise makes me better.
I am what I am and I know that I know nothing.
I thank god for keeping me humble.
For reminding me that I am only a student.

3 Likes

There are no facts, only interpretations.

You have your way. I have my way.
As for the right way, the correct way,
the only way, it does not exist.

The snake which cannot cast its skin
has to die. As well the minds which
are prevented from changing
their opinions.

And the surest way to corrupt a youth
is to instruct him to hold
in higher esteem those who think
alike than those who think differently.

4 Likes

🌱 // Friedrich Nietzsche

The inspiration behind
48 Laws of Power

Robert Green looked up to Nietzsche
and drew inspiration from him : proof

Friedrich Nietzsche

• Germany - died young from sickness
  • Writes about power, human psychology etc.
  • Hitler took the idea of “Pure Race” from him
  • Rejects morality - sees values as being
    freely created by humans and that
    there were no objective moral values
    everyone should follow.
  • It is said that near the end of his life,
    he was losing his sanity.
────── 🍓 Quotes :

“God is dead”

Whoever fights the monsters
becomes one in the process
and if you gaze long enough
into the abyss, it will gaze back into you.

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.

It is not a lack of love, but a lack
of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

And those who were seen dancing
were thought to be insane by those
who could not hear the music.

//

────── 🍓 Books :

I am more than sure that Khan contains aspects of learning about power and attaining it just as The Will to Power does. It is quite a pre result that throughout the first healing stage I am led to this abundance of new books to explore which I would only expect in later stages. Thank god.

2 Likes

My sun and stars.
Thank you for shining so bright
for me to feel your warmth and beauty.

He is wrong because it
doesn’t align with my belief
(which continually changes)”

🏛️

The other day I listened to someone talk about their relationship dynamic. I realized that just because it doesn’t align with my ideal doesn’t make it wrong or less functional. Wrong and right is just an illusion. Who cares anyway. For all I care is my life. Let people figure out their own stuff in their own way.

People vary in
desires, priorities, ideals, preferences, beliefs, biases, fears and so on so forth…

We base our decisions accordingly to all these things mentioned above and more. There is no “one size fits all” advice. You don’t know the entirety of the person you speak to. You might not know what they care about at all. If you think you are right and everyone else is wrong unless they agree with you, think again. They think the same thing. To them, your ways are of a fool. Why? They are not you. You are not them. Different mind, different world, different goals, different approaches, different beliefs.

I’m so glad I found peace. I really did. I have the freedom of being able to just nod away whatever people say. They can tell me so many things they believe in and I understand that it makes sense to them. It is the best system they could come up with and it works (somehow). I really don’t care to speak my mind anymore. As far as I am concerned, they can misunderstand me as much as they like. They can think I’m anything they assume me to be. It doesn’t change me nor does it stray me from my path. Most of these “let me prove your wrong and show you my right” talks, are such waste of time. Id rather spend it in meditative state, daydreaming, learning or praying to god.

Unga bunga. Life good.

And if my beliefs do not reflect reality,
perhaps instead of the question “is this true”
I could ask “how much does this serve my life?”
ㅤㅤ

2 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

🌱 // "Ideal"

“Ideal”

is a product of the mind grown from a seed of imperfect form of the outside which we perceive. We see a man and we polish our perception of him. We ignore his imperfections so that we may create a treasure beyond the physical within. Illusion that serves us in life while we strive to create something greater than what was. We make ourselves believe that the illusion in fact already was and is - real. “I strive to be as perfect as that” - he says as he points to a flawed man. He doesn’t see what you do. He sees a vision and he believes it to already exist. Some call it delusion. A lie. Yet this becomes the mother of the creation because all that is now was at first only a thought. And what else can you call a thought believed and not yet material other than a delusion and a lie?

2 Likes

Don’t really read many journals and I disliked the title of this journal (the idea of taking pride in being evil disgusts me because of my own experience with fighting that side).

Decided to open this thread for the first time today and shit…what a fire fucking journal. Nothing but bars all over with a beautiful, unique and personalized style of writing and content that I absolutely love. Gotta keep tabs on this one.

4 Likes

ezgif.com-cut (1)

1 Like

🌱 // reading / living

Did you read
The Way of Walking Alone
by Musashi? One asked.

And he replied:
I don’t need to read about it.
I am already walking that path.
Sometimes it’s better to be alone.
You have more clarity.

It is interesting that someone would be of belief that there is more knowledge gained through the action and experience rather than reading book about something. To walk the path of being alone rather than reading about it. Ideally, I’d like to do both reading and action.

1 Like