Khan + Sanguine?

Anyone who has tried Khan + Sanguine? Especially Khan Stage 1 + Sanguine? What progress did you make? Do they stack well?

And any comparisons with Khan Stage 1 alone vs Khan Stage 1 + Sanguine?

Even if you can answer just one of the questions, much appreciated!

Try running Total Breakdown alone and if the recon was too harsh, either decrease the exposure (shorter micro loops) or add in Sanguine to see how it aids you in dealing with the recon.

I ran Total Breakdown with no issues whatsoever for six weeks and now, two months into TB, a kind of apathy hits me every time I run a loop. Some deeper issues are taken care of, I can intuit. Anyhow, as you can see recon is a tricky beast and Sanguine is supposed to help you deal with it as it’s the best self-regulation sub.

Another route would be running Sanguine along with Primal for at least two months and then embarking on Total Breakdown.

2 Likes

I ran sanguine elixir for three cycles and now am running khan st1. I never ran them together but I remember that elixir felt so great. It eases your mind. It’s like heaven. I would assume sanguine is similar but also - you can’t go wrong with elixir. It would stack so well. It would definitely make the total breakdown way smoother and you might end up even having a great time (depending on who you are some people have more and some less recon on certain subs)

1 Like

Just want to expand on this. I have ran Khan till Stg3 from start to finish. Then I lost the files because my OneDrive backup failed. Now I’m doing Love & War and got this question in the morning. Now, I don’t feel like stacking Sanguine. Perhaps it was the recon?

1 Like

yes it could have been that :slight_smile:

1 Like