Khan new way of life

Thank you :slight_smile:

Men hunt. When you start it, after getting rid of anxiety, it will feel like a natural and good hobby.

8 Likes

Im already on KS3 .I ran stage 2 27days. KS3 is definitely level up in terms of energy,focus, confidence and productivity . No stress or anxiety over anything and thats including social interactions. Less much less procrastination, daydreeming but I feel relaxed all time.Social Daredevil is noticable Khan mindset. I aso start looking for more cash flow, I know I’m on good track for more income.
So far no manifestations in romance life. Here is my question to @SaintSovereign.
Can you please help me conjure girl in my bed?
I m going to try guess answer : Can you please read marketing e-mails we send you and get Iron throne for God sake. :grin:
Second one is - Can you make Iron throne masked?

3 Likes

I wish it were that easy, haha. @Fire and I would be billionaires. Though… Iron Throne DOES work. You’ll just have to put yourself out there.

It’s not as easy as you all think. We can’t just make a masked version of the current script – it wouldn’t be fair. We’d have to update the script to the latest technologies, then make a new ultrasonic too. Before we do all of that, I’d rather just update the entire Primal Seduction program. :wink:

8 Likes

1 day Khan+ IronThrone
Im on KS3 masked daytime and 3loops KS3 masked and about 4loops IT night.
All good energy that kept me going for weeks gone. I’m tired, slugish and I have headache . All I want is find some cave and bury myself inside.

2 Likes

Second day KS3 + IT
Much better Today. Something is different i can feel some coldness in my veins , similar to Emperor. But I ran Emperor only 3 days. @AMASH can you please compare difference between Khan and Iron throne? Mindset, feelings overall atitude.

2 Likes

I did. Multiple times, in my journal.

Just search Iron Throne here: Honest Review of Khan

6 Likes

@AMASH Yes already scrolled it. Khan is for me incredible, so much energy, effortless focus, confidence and its just St3. That what i like it on Khan. That is what atract ME to Khan. Soon or later will automatically attract also women. But I dont feel game is on. I dont feel gamer mindset in me. Thats why I add IT to stack. Did IT guided you some unexpected way way to success so you knew its not daygame skill build on grinding?

4 Likes

I don’t know.

Most of my skill building happened using the Sex & Seduction sub from Subliminal Club.

4 Likes

Sex and seduction is such an underrated sub. I had an incredible time the month I ran that by itself.

5 Likes

Hey – mind sharing some details?

4 Likes

Sure,

By underrated, I just mean it didn’t seem to be talked about much here but I could have missed it.

What changed for me from memory:

1. Basically all jealousy (something I struggled with) is gone, or if it does come up I immediately squash it and get into an abundant mindset.

2. I no longer have that experience where right when you leave an interaction you come up with the perfect response you should have said. The right words just come out on the spot.

3. Not a brag but my physical escalation is ridiculously smooth and intricate now.

4. I feel like I can communicate with my eyes with women now. Hard to explain but as in my mouth can be talking about something mundane like the weather, while my eyes are communicating pure sexual intentions.

5. Women openly tell me I’m hot now. And it’s often times non-nonchalant and in passing. As if an afterthought then continue talking as usual.

6. I show humbleness and vulnerability it seems at just the right times and it’s in the moment and honest. This seems to really separate me from other options / really hook them.

7. I talk to girls like they are just another regular person, I do a lot less talking, and ask a lot more questions to where I don’t really say anything and they often elude to us having such a great connection.

8. I am in this space where anything they throw at me I’ve seen a hundred times before. Like I’ve heard it all before, it’s kind of getting old, I know exactly how to respond. For instance if someone makes fun of me or points out a flaw, I just laugh and then exaggerate/ take it further making fun of myself. Easy.

9. If I were to sum it up, it would come down to just doing the right things at the right time.

Actually, this was one of my favorite subs. I just put it on masked loud in the background and lived life.

21 Likes

Doesn’t Iron Throne already come with Khan?

2 Likes

Not exactly.

Iron Throne is a scripting technology. It makes you focus on action to achieve the goals you want from the sub, with a bit of programming.

With Primal Seduction, the focus is seduction and meeting women obviously.

With Khan it is dominance and sexuality, and whatever other goal you have. For me, it was women. For Saint, it is business. It adapts.

7 Likes

Ahhhhh, understood thanks. A life of abundance is my goal which is why I’ll use Khan eventually.

3 Likes

Khan ST3 + Iron Throne
Running Khan makes me busy in these days and friends dont let me rest to to much. With Khan you creating your own sun of power and dominance and all limiting obstacles just melting away. Its so easy to run it because it feel so good and so right. But loops IT at night remind me there is competition on every field of life and its my task,responsibility make women fell more feminine. They expect that and Iron Throne helps me sprinkle some spice into my conversation with girls.

5 Likes

Back again on pure Khan St3. Droped PS Iron Throne from night stack. I liked it but… made my days bit cloudy. I have full plate to work on it health,money,divorce,my kids,friends it makes me busy and i love it. PS IT steering more towards dating felt almost like procrastination at this time. My prime goal since january is rebuild my life to be better and stronger than ever and since I started Khan its actually happening. First time at St3 thinking about level Up to St4. So its time move to last stage😎

4 Likes

I have been considering adding Iron Throne on top of my ST3 stack. Go from Total Action to Non-Stop Action. Can you indicate where you think the differences manifest between adding IT and leaving it out? I can’t quite figure out what you mean by “cloudy”.

6 Likes

Cloudy mean I stop been 100 % me (onKhan). Its been more like me and my mark. More focus this direction. And definitely PS IT is more colder, calculating beast. With Khan you have freedom to say and do whatever you want you know you doing best you can. There are many parts in my life screeming for improvements. With Khan you plan what you do and you do what you plan. My plan is strong empire with some smaller harem inside. Im no going build harem first and empire around😁

6 Likes

One more thing about Khan and what we do and how we changed. I AM , I WAS INFP aka nice guy. Introvert dwelling in past fails and crazy future fantasies. Where did that disappeared, I have no idea. Im mostly free of that and personality tests no longer recognize me. Different results without strong inclination to any introverted personality.

9 Likes

I think I actually asked this of Saint and/or @AMASH. Is it actually possible to change one’s MBTI? Or can the subs help you work better with your personality type’s “shortcomings”?

3 Likes