Khan life purpose

Can khan help me find my life purpose? I’m on week 3 of khan stage 1 and I feel like life have no purpose, I work 8-16 and come home and I have nothing to do, no purpose to strive for

2 Likes

Only you can find your life purpose.

Khan can help you accomplish goals and taking action, especially once you get to stage 3, but you have to make a choice on where you want to go. It’s also very heavy on sexual scripting. I would’ve chosen a different combo for finding life purpose, etc.

Subliminals help you on your path, they don’t lead you to your path.

What combo would you suggest

Stage 2 Khan:

Total Reprogramming will make you question yourself and your deepest aspirations, emotions, beliefs, personality traits… until you come out reforged with a purpose akin to steel.

So it could be that you will find your purpose with Khan.

2 Likes

I disagree with this one. They will open your eyes to a lot of shit you keep telling yourself about what you can or can’t do, so this might just REVEAL underneath what your purpose is.

But we could argue if you being on purpose brings you to the subs or the subs to your purpose :wink:

2 Likes

Keep in mind this can also be khan stage 1 testing you or a form of reconciliation. I know you didnt mention this but dont take this as “oh i gotta find a new sub to help me find this purpose” . Stick with it, and see where it takes you

1 Like

Seems possible but I cannot speak from experience. I’ve been using subs to guide my purpose, that’s why my goals are oriented around Emperor + Stark. They fit my purpose.

1 Like

Your listing the base case scenario to run subs IMO so i agree 100%. I also think in terms of effects from subs if you running them in confluence with your purpose and know exactly what you want to get out of em i think it will make results much better. It also makes taking action much easier which as we all know is essential for subs as well.

2 Likes

You can even argue that not entirely knowing what you want will lead to a vicious cycle, since you will constantly be changing subs most likely. My biggest results so far with sub club have been when i wrote down an exact list of things i want, Then i aliened the subs with that

2 Likes

What is your life mission?

3 Likes

Exactly. Having a subliminal lead you rather than you leading it is asking for disaster.

Let’s use Khan as an example since it’s VERY heavy on alpha/sexual dominance scripting.

What if you ran Khan because you wanted the other objectives but manifested the scripting you weren’t REALLY wanting so you’re just spending your days chasing pussy … rather than working on your actual purpose.

I think the best results come from knowing what you want to work on (let’s say a business project) and using a sub that fits your objective.

Example: I am working on building a markeing agency and working in car sales (two things I want to do) that’s why I’ve chosen Emperor + Stark (without going down the custom route)

2 Likes

Couldn’t of said it better myself. You also handle reconciliation and the urge to change subs much better. In the past i would take that as oh shit time to change my sub and fix this next issue that i noticed etc… Now with a clean list of things to work on it takes the guess work and complication out of listening to subs. They shouldnt be an added stressor in your life trying to constantly figure out what to run. One week you think you need healing, then the next seduction, then the next looks etc. Simply use em to supplement your goals and lifestyle which also leads to the greatest results. But just like you i can only speak from experience/my best results to date :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had asked a similar question before. The following are the main store titles that help in finding purpose:

The thread has more details that explain how we came to the above conclusions.

In my opinion, Khan could help you find your purpose but it isn’t made for that. Khan is a title to make your life even more abundant with wealth and women which implies some foundation (at least in finances and having your own residence before embarking on Khan).

Khan might help you strengthen your the purpose you already have. But am not so sure whether it will help you uncover it.

2 Likes

Can confirm on Emperor and Stark helping find your purpose. In my case, it amplifies my purpose.

3 Likes

Maybe Dragon Reborn is also suited. One objective is:

Discover exactly “who you are,” what you believe your life mission is, and how to overcome all obstacles preventing you from reaching those goals.

4 Likes

Ooooo great catch! Wholeheartedly believe everyone on planet earth could benefit from running Dragon Reborn :dragon:

4 Likes