Khan Journal journey

I will follow your advice and run khan for a total of 60 days before moving to the next stage.
I figure nothing bad will come of running it another 2 weeks plus like you said itll build the foundation for stage 2.

2 Likes

Day 47:
I forgot to mention to you guys that i run elixir with st1 on some days. Im currently still feeling the grounded effects and other peoples opinions of me seem to matter to me far less than before. Im really digging the healing aspect of this stage.
In 2 weeks ill be running st2 and i plan on running elixir along with every stage i go to if thats acceptable… Im determined to finish Khan all the way to the end and finally be able to give you guys some juicy journal entries and not these boring healing entries. Aswell as be able to provide wisdom and knowledge to any future sub users beginning their journey.

At some point i would like to run primal seduction & Libertine and maybe sex mastery alongside khan but what stages do you guys find these choices suitable at.?

Hang in there buddy. You’ve got this.
It’ll be worth it in the long run.

Healing entries aren’t boring, they’re incredibly useful to know and necessary man.

Libertine can be used with any Stage as it super charges the effects I believe. I’m not sure which variant but one of the Primal Seductions, might be Iron Throne, is in Khan Stage 3 so you’ll get to it eventually anymore. Not sure if it’s a lite version or the full version but It’s there.

Not sure about sex mastery.

1 Like

Sorry guys i havent posted in a while and i finished my last day of Stage1 on the 11th. My conclusion with running st1 is that i definitely did undergo healing while running and although i ranit for 2 months i still felt like i needed more healing to take place but i figured i gave it the recommended time already and there will always be things to heal so i decided to might aswell go to st2. Towards the end of st1 i wrote previously that i started to feel more grounded almost Zen like and even though there were no external changes as far as results go the inner me was ok with it because it knows ill get there soon.

From this point forward i will be covering my experiences with St2. And at the time of this writing it is now Day 3. Day 1 i ran 2 loops and now day 2 &3 im running 3. Do you guys find this number reasonable.? I was doing 4 loops of st1 when i was running it.

and so far all i can say is that i do feel a difference in how i feel at times throughout the day ill start having memories flash in my mind where i have failed and came up short in life and it would lead to me beginning to doubt myself and whether i am capable of succeeding in this(this was probably Recon.?)

Once the doubt passes though i feel more powerful and in control of myself. I’m feeling calmer and there has been a slight confidence boost that i notice people have picked up on. like on Some level they know I’m changing.
Some feel threatened but others seem fine with it. Before i headed out for work a woman came by to see my mother in law and since i was heading out the door i ran into her and although i felt like i was being awkward in my exchanges with her i could tell i was different somehow and also when she made eye contact with me it was longer than what I’m used to. On average ill just get the look from a woman that basically says “nothing special here” one other thing i noticed is that she was nervous around me now I’m not sure that may mean much but felt like it was worth sharing.

So what do you guys say i can expect on my st2 journey.? Also what is recon and some examples of it ? And im thinking of running libertine but im worried that it will interfere with the programming of st2

I went straight to st4 so cant speak on st2

Chdck this article out

I would say no it wouldn’t interfere with it but its all up yo you, can leave it out till your ready

yo @Introvert_Uli06 what happened?

Ok it’s been a long time since I posted on this and it’s not because I stopped running Khan,in fact I continued and I’m now on St4

To summarize my 30 days on St.2 I felt there was recon in the beginning but I noticed that it went away.

On st3 I didn’t notice any changes in the way women react to me which is still pretty poorly but during the time I began to run this stage the job that I was at was a temporary job because the company was leaving to Mexico on January 29th (I started st3 on the 15th) so I was a couple weeks away of losing a job that was providing me with good income and I needed something to replace it and allow me to bring home the same amount of money that job was giving me and sure enough about a week later in February I manifested what I needed.

A job that was ideal for me at the moment. When it came time for my interview I normally would be nervous to things like that but I was calm like things were meant to work in my favor. You know those times in life where events happen in your life and later on you replay them in your head and think of things you could have done or said to improve the outcome of that event.?
Well when I did that later in regards to my interview I could honestly say that I nailed it and I couldn’t have done better. The supervisor ended up giving me the most pay and when I get hired on permanently I would be making even more. It seems to me that Khan is developing my financial life more than the other aspects.

I’ve been on St4 since middle of February and to be honest I don’t have anything noteworthy to write about it. I notice more men give me more respect. As far as women go it’s more of the same.

I have come to the conclusion that Khan may just not work for me and I’d like to believe that it’s because for the sexual aspect maybe I’m just not ready for it. I feel like as far as how I feel there have been changes but externally there has been a lack of results. Do you guys think I should just push through and keep running St4.?

I was thinking about beginning a stack consisting ascension and primal seduction,I need something that ignites the feeling to fearlessly approach women and above all be at ease with their presence when I manage to be around them. Will this be a better stack to run or something else would be better. I want to ready myself for the sexual aspect but at the same time I want to keep pushing towards the alpha male and money aspect aswell. What do you guy think.?

Look into Love Bomb man… see it on their site and search that here as well to see what ppl are saying… I think u need love bomb

1 Like

On the day Qv2 was released I listened to 2 loops of St4 and I developed a massive headache on the first day. I will say though that it was the second time running a sub ( libertine being the first time) where I could actually feel something like a rush of energy in my body.

The next day I was soooo tiiiiired I didn’t want to get up for work which I feel was due to running the sub the day before. I should have done 1 loop instead of 2 (oops)

then as I was heading to work I felt like really angry and feeling like I had zero patience for things but it was to the point where I was reacting before thinking. When I got to work and was doing my job my lead guy came over and started nitpicking things I was doing wrong and he has a habit of doing that every now and then even for the slightest unimportant things so I was not really in the mood and told him (again I was being very impulsive something I normally am not) to chill out. After I answered him like that I thought it was going to stir some trouble but he just left and let me be. Most likely angry form of recon.

However on that day it was the first time since I ever ran any of the subs where I am actually starting to see changes externally and internally. Externally I noticed people have been looking at me and observing me more than usual. Also the usual head nods I get from guys now which started sometime ago on the first version of Q. In terms of Women I’m noticing that I’m grabbing their attention more on Qv2 like as if something in me is grabbing their attention. Internally I’m feeling calmer and more at ease.

I don’t know if anybody else experienced this but on both days I have run St4 Qv2 I was actually able to recall my dreams and from what I gather I have had 3 in the past two days one wasn’t anything all that notable but the other two involved women being really interested in me and on one a woman was trying to seduce me.

I’m on my rest day today and tomorrow and should kick back up on Saturday again but so far I gotta say I’m impressed with the improvement of this version. Great job @SaintSovereign and @fire.

I want to add in PCC into the stack but how exactly would I benefit from stacking these 2.? How does it complement Khan and for what purpose would a stack like this be ideal for.?

1 Like

Last night I attended my Mother In law’s birthday party and I decided that it was about time I started taking action. I ran one loop of libertine ultima V3 right before the event.

So from the very beginning I started approaching people men and women. My internal self felt strong and sturdy. I noticed that the women were not very interested in engaging with me at first but I just kept approaching and kept my attitude positive with whoever I came across. As the night went on I noticed I was getting more positive reactions from women. Almost like as soon as I’d talk to them they’d be friendly and noticed that some would get close to me or touch me and these were some of the women not reacting great at first but later on they were… This is what confuses me about women they give you all these signs of disinterest(like I look at them and they roll their eyes or make a bad face) and later on they’re all smiley and in your space.

I think last night I started seeing flashes of Khan working inside me but I know that it’s still a work in progress. I’m just happy I took action but I noticed I’m still playing things safe and I know I need to change that if I want to see better results.

I know Saint has mentioned that anything that normally doesn’t happen to give the credit to the sub. Last night I felt the sub working but I can’t help but feel like the reason women were being friendly was because they were just being nice and not because I triggered any attraction or something but maybe I’m missing something I really would like to hear you guys advice regarding this post I would like to hear from the guys here further down the road I’m walking.

@Malkuth
@pacman
@Yazooneh
@COWolfe

2 Likes

That is consciously or logically trying to divert results.

It’s clear that you got results. There is no reason for ladies to just be nice to you. Libertine worked on them as you were approaching them. After a while they were locked in your aura. :grin:

3 Likes

Well yes it’s very unlikely they’re going to throw themselves on you more than you described they did. work on your game by unashamedly tAking what they give you constantly and pushing for a physical meeting, they wanna see if you’re man enough to take them to bed, they’re advertising, escalate

Do it on the Spot, preferably, from venue to somewhere closer to your house then home or straight home

2 Likes

@Introvert_Uli06, I feel proud of you.

To me it sounds like you played it right.

That is really cool. I admire how you went at it, on your own terms. You allowed yourself to try, you allowed yourself to grow. You were non-defensively open to the possibility that it might “not work”, and you went out anyway.

This, to me, is the true meaning of developing self-compassion, self-love, and healthy self-acceptance. It’s admirable and something that I want to emulate.

In the end, I think it also makes you a much more enjoyable and fun person to be around. An active learner who is not afraid of mistakes. I think all really cool people have some of that quality. Hope I can get some more too.

3 Likes

You know, this makes me think that a big part of what Khan is working on is not just to guarantee success, but also to make you a person who is relaxed and unafraid of outcomes in social interactions.

The person who is truly not afraid of failure is the one who can really push the envelope in a situation. For such a person, success is truly inevitable. Really just a matter of time, practicing a skill, or adjusting a strategy or something like that.

But because they’re unafraid and can feel good no matter the outcome, they’ll always progress much faster and will become much more magnetic.

It’s like the difference between someone who plays the piano without mistakes, and someone who plays with feeling, or with passionate abandon. All the second person needs to do is keep playing and refine technique and the passion will come through.

The first person in some ways has the harder job since they’re likely to become a slave to their mistake-free playing. How hard it will be to get some feeling in there, until they learn to relax a bit.

1 Like

Thanks for your wise words man. You’re right once I would start engaging them they would react positively. Maybe at first glance they don’t think much but once I get up on them and approach and have a convo it’s almost like they see a different me that they enjoy talking to. Thanks again for taking the time to reply brother I enjoy your responses and the fact that you’re on the Khan journey aswell😎

1 Like

The whole gaming stuff and escalating on the spot would be completely something new to me since I’ve never had something develop this quickly. Usually I meet a girl go on a few dates and then things happen. For something like what you’re suggesting I would need my balls to grow a bit more to accomplish such a feat. Besides talking with women and approaching do you recommend any books or products that are about developing authentic game.?(not the whole memorizing lines and scripts bs I see all over)

1 Like

Thanks man, what you said definitely described how I approached the situation I felt like my inner self was equipped with steel like I could have been rudely shut down and I would have just brushed it off and kept pushing to an extent. I do believe you’ll continue making progress in your journey because of the fact that you’re involved in an awesome community like this. You guys actually care about growing and becoming stronger individuals and that’s what I admire about you and mostly everyone in this forum, I can’t say the same about the day to day people I come across.

Definitely agree with your point on the people not afraid of failure going further than those who do have fear. I still need to work on obtaining that thick skin you’re talking about because I still see flaws in my armor that I need to adjust and strengthen.

Thanks again for your post I definitely learned more seeing things from your perspective :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Two things here. First you were taking action when you weren’t before. Second, if women weren’t friendly with you before and now they are, that’s a change. It may not be the thing you wanted as an end result, but it’s an improvement and a step in that direction nonetheless.

I know what might be going on here. They had an initial visceral attraction to you, but something about you at first, but when they looked a little closer you didn’t seem like someone they’d normally be attracted to. It confuses them (and us when it happens to us). There’s a little dissonance there and it causes weird reactions sometimes. If it’s new, it’s a good thing.

Bro when you call it gaming you make it way heavier than it’s supposed to be

You’re literally understanding that in game or “understanding of women” the girl is being sexual cuz she wants to fuck you

She doesn’t want another date with another man however she might take it for the free food

Escalating is saying “okay I see you” when she does her actions and playing with it, she wants to fuck, beautiful, touch her more, close in more, amongst your standard social game of just having a chat do those and switch to the stance of the guy that’s won her body for the day, touch touch touch playfully, unapologetically, and almost arrogantly confident of the outcome

They’re throwing their body on you for a reason bro, it’s not to go to a date

The balls you think you lack come with the relentless practice of these things, which you already fucking did cuz you went out to talk to girls like a badass

In my eyes you already won; just take the spoils of war it’s the easiest part

You can stumble 100 times on the way taking her back to your place and she will still respect you infinitely more than if you resorted or aimed to be “Mr date man”

Subs are all you need, that and practice

The material reading comes naturally with the program if you need it, imo

All the books I discovered during khan were by accident