Khan journal 1 month update

After getting your guys advice on which multistage I should start on, I decided to run Khan. Although I was tempted to start off with just the first stage for one month, then progress through the other stages while keeping an eye out for reconciliation, I decided instead to do 2 loops of all 4 stages for 2 days in a row then taking a day off to give my subconscious time to recover. It’s been about a month since I started this, and here are my results. Before I started Khan, I had only had one date this entire year and it didn’t go anywhere. Since I started Khan, I’ve gone on 3 dates with the same girl and last night ended with me leaving her house with scratch marks on my back and the biggest from on my face. Before Khan I was unemployed after leaving my last job due to several work related injuries and nowhere close to finding a new one. After Khan I have found a job as a professional fundraiser for a charity that provides education and counseling to local elementary schools for anti bullying and suicide prevention, 2 things I’ve personally struggled with my entire life. My friend is also now paying me to mentor her teenage son who has my same mental conditions and her friend wants me to speak at her concert in October and share my story of transformation. Before Khan I had only done karaoke sporadically even though I’ve always loved to perform. After Khan my cousin is now paying his friend who is a professional vocal coach and opera singer to give me vocal lessons because he can tell I have a future in it. So if anybody who’s reading this is considering purchasing the Khan multistage, I give it my 100% approval. 5 stars all the way! Thank you to everyone who helped contribute advice to me while making my decision and then you to everyone who reads this. You’re awesome, never forget it, because I never will! Stay happy, stay healthy, stay safe!!! :v:

9 Likes

So I’m understanding your stack. Is it something like:
Day 1 - 2x each loop of Khan
Day 2 - 2x each loop of Khan
Day 3 - No subs
Day 1 - 2x each loop of Khan
Day 2 - 2x each loop of Khan
Day 3 - No subs
That pattern over and over?
Like Monday and Tuesday for Khan, Weds break, Thursday and Friday for Khak, Saturday break,
Sunday and Monday for Khan?