Becoming The Most Wanted

:trophy::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

This is the longest I have ever stuck with a sub and I am so happy I didnā€™t give into reconciliation. I am sticking with the plan of listen to Khan TB until the end of February and once Switching to Khan TR at the start of March. Works out well because the last 2 days of February are my rest days, and Khan TR would start on the March 1st.

Listened to one loop of Khan TB this morning and once it was done I felt a release in my mind.

1 Like

Both yesterday and today after listening to a loop I just feel good. Even during the loop itself felt good. Khan TB is so smooth right now I donā€™t know if I want to switch to Stage 2 next week or stick to Stage 1 for the month like I said. I like both ideas. Then again since I like both ideas, might as well go with Khan TB until the end of February. Whatā€™s one more week?

I just feel really good man :relaxed:

2 Likes

Exactly, a week is nothing. I say stick with the original plan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do :+1:

1 Like

There hasnā€™t been much to report the last couple of days but just a while a go I realized just how much I fear messing up. My father who is out of town on business called me because he needed me to do something really quick. It was so simple, yet I panicked. It was a simple letter, just one sentence that need to be scan and emailed and all I could think about was trying not to mess up, what the consequences would be if I messed up. In the end I didnā€™t mess up and he got the letter. The relief Iā€™m feeling is big, still a little shaken but everything went well and I am not in trouble. I feel humbled right now; like a swift kick in the ego. I never thought I was a super alpha or anything but I realized just how alpha I am not.

2 Likes

This is a good insight, and may it benefit you more and more as time goes on.

1 Like

Thank you and I believe it will. I think I can get to where I want to be now that I have a better understanding of where I am starting from.

@NewLease, no worries, thatā€™s just the Total Breakdown scripting. Once you become Khan you can mess up as much as you want and people will even take the blame for it, lol.

Canā€™t receive from others what you do not give to yourself (respect). But on Khan Complete people WILL respect you.

Khan Total Breakdown is so rewarding in the sense that it paves the way, by emptying the bucket so to say, making space for an entirely new life to come your way.

@NewLease, how long have you been on Total Breakdown and how many loops are you doing a day?

2 Likes

Thanks @Hermit. I started Khan TB on Jan 18th, one loop a day from Monday to Friday. I take Saturdays and Sundays off.

1 Like

How come youā€™re only doing one loop?

At first it was just me testing exactly how powerful q really was. Within 8 to 10 minutes after the loop I felt Khan TB doing itā€™s thing and I was like ā€œBruh!ā€ Lol. I couldnā€™t believe that one loop did that and normally I would do 2 loops on either Emperor or StarkQ or Customs. I was also testing out listen during the day instead of at night like I usually do.

I feel like I found my sweet spot with q subs. A loop (ultrasonic) in the morning on my way to work and Iā€™m good.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s all folks. My last loop of Khan TB has just finished and now its taking Saturday and Sunday to rest and the Khan TR Monday. I didnā€™t switch subs and didnā€™t stack subs I stuck with Khan TB for over 30 days; my longest ever. It was quite a ride and I am still impressed by how powerful Q really is. I think if I did more loops I would have given up from reconciliation. Had some memories surface and some truths about myself brought to my attention. I see my own beliefs and my doubts and my fears and reprograming is definitely need.

1 Like

When you do only one loop a day, you start to realize that Q is really extremely powerful, I totally agree. Iā€™ve tried all possible strategies; high loops, low loops, mediocre loops ā€“ different listening styles, and so on, conclusion is that lower loops at letting them process bear the greatest rewards.

Iā€™m going to move forward with 3 loops maximum and see how that affects my results.

@NewLease, well done, and enjoy Total Reprogramming!

4 Likes

Thanks @Hermit, good luck on your SubClub journey as well and I am looking forward to what Total Reprogramming has to offer.

1 Like

Oh man, youā€™ll be transformed, just keep going as youā€™re doing now and your life will be turned upside down.

When I did Total Breakdown I was doing 3 loops of it a day, alongside one loop of R.I.C.H Ultima and it killed me ā€“ should have gone with one loop instead, oops.

1 Like

I agree with both you guys @NewLease @Hermit - less is more when it comes to Q subs! Been doing mainly one loop a day myself and results have been phenomenal compared to when I overwhelmed my mind with as many loops as possible.

2 Likes

One loop takes some time to processā€¦like 3 days in my case

2 Likes

Also @NewLease happy to follow your journal here! I started Khan on Feb 13th and plan to run it til the end of the year as well.

Letā€™s support each other through this incredible journey of growth. Weā€™re gonna be completely different and massively improved versions of ourselves by the end of the year and I canā€™t wait to see the kind of progress weā€™ve made!!

3 Likes

Ouch, it totally depends though. This week I pushed my limits, my Customs are absolutely packed and ridiculously dense, alongside two of those I ran R.I.C.H, Libertine, and I hit extreme reconciliation, I just kept listening and nothing improved.

Now, I took one day break in its entirety, and now itā€™s halfway to the second day and I have this feeling that everything is mostly processed.

So, unlike others, I seem to have a godlike ability to process and get through reconciliation. Bear in mind, yesterday I meditated for two hours ā€“ which seems to aid processing unbelievably well, but you really have to be able to put yourself in a deep meditative state, away from thought. Which takes some practice but once you get it, you can easily access that state and use it constructively.

One loop is really on the low-end though, Iā€™d say two or three loops (depending on the programs) is really a good amount. However, three loops of one singular program may cause issues, whereas three or four loops of two programs (in total) might suit you fine.

@pacman, if anything, ask Pacman about Khan he knows what it has done for him and how he perceives the world; a truly magnificent story.

3 Likes