Becoming The Most Wanted

It’s super interesting how different everyone is in terms of their ability to handle loops, how much rest is needed, etc.

I’ve seen some people on here doing more than 10 loops of Q, which would drive me mad lol. Others are good off just 1.

Just goes to show the psyche and subconscious is a tricky thing, and experimentation to finding what works for you is essential.

1 Like

Feeling unalpha is am important to becoming alpha, as muscle weakness during a workout is important for the muscles to become strong

1 Like

I agree bro I keep getting sold on the thought of lower loops doing more, I’ve gone down from 6 loops of custom a day to 4 this week and I feel amazing.

2 Likes

I think the amount of loops you can handle is directly related to your mental blocks etc.
Subliminals are like taxi’s. There will eventually get you there but each passenger will take a different amount of time to reach the destination.

3 Likes

That’s a really great analogy @pacman thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I know what you mean

For your consistency and dedication:
:trophy:

1 Like

One foot ahead of the other, we’ll get there.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading @pacman journal actually, great stuff

2 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant. That means a lot :+1:

2 Likes

I just have to say that is fucking awesome, congratulations, this is monumental feat. If anyone read your journal and the doubt you dealt with that showed up as switching they would agree. Every time I read you were switching I wanted to bang my head against a wall lol. I would say this is the turning about where you now can do what’s necessary to see transformation really blossom in your life.

2 Likes

@NewLease, we love you brother! :green_heart:

2 Likes

LOL @Azriel I know what you mean. Switching around made me wanna bash my brains out too. Feels real good get this far thanks. Much love to you and the subclub family too @Hermit :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I started feeling Khan TB strongly over the weekend and even got a headache on Sunday. I wasn’t even listening to subs on Saturday or Sunday so that’s saying something. Had to eventually take 2 Tylenol and last night even had a crazy dream; shame I can’t remember it.

Anyway finished my first loop of Khan TR not too long ago, feeling the usual things when starting a new q sub such as the feeling of breathing in clean air and the smooth and chill feeling, as well as affecting my focus at work. Lets see how the rest of the day goes.

4 Likes

Finished my loop of Khan TR not too long ago and I not sure how to describe how I feel. I feel confident, maybe stoic or grounded. I feel like I’m non-reactive though I can’t know that for sure. Khan TR feels so some and I feel chill and calm right now.

Wasn’t easy to get to sleep last night and when I did had a crazy dream. Sometimes I imagine myself as a complete Khan and sometimes I imagine myself in scenarios with parents, family, friends and even future lovers. In these fantasies I get crossed by them in some way or form and I am just cold about. Just completely in different to a cruel degree. Sometimes I imagine myself getting cheated on and everyone who is suppose to be on my side instead trying to convince me to give her a chance in a variety of ways. My response would be to just cut them all off and go about my life never even giving any of them a second thought.

In reality, I know my family would never do this and I got friends who have my back. I think these day times fantasies is just me trying to come to terms with how far I have to be willing to go to be the man I want to be and the life I want to live.

I got very little sleep last night. I was tired but I just couldn’t fall asleep. At 4 in the morning I fapped one out just so that I can get some sleep which worked. When I fell asleep the dreams where crazy and random. Khan TR is crazy but it is too early to say if its crazier than Khan TB.

If you’re having problems with sleep, here are some modules that might help:

Dreams Ultima
Dream Traveler
Deep Sleep
Sanguine Ultima
Paragon Complete Ultima (seems to help some people sleep as a side effect)

1 Like

My sleep was horrible - still not perfect but much improved since I added Deep Sleep to my custom and Paragon before bed.

Went to the country for the weekend. A friend and colleague of my father died and we went to the funeral. We stayed at a resort that was rustic and homely and I like the place. Never really knew who he was I think I meet him once or twice. The only reason I went was because my father is building a house down there and he really anted me to see it (can’t lie it is looking great) but I just didn’t really enjoy myself.

I wanted to but my attitude was poor. Reminds me of when I was a child and I would get so miserable because I waned to go home. My mother would get angry and tell me to fix my attitude and I would try but it wouldn’t work. This was just like that accept my poker face was better and I don’t think anyone realized but I just couldn’t believe myself. The reconciliation is starting to affect how mature I am or its showing me how much maturing I need to do. 31 and that was my behaving; could enjoy myself, barely able to pretend to and everyone was just annoying me even though they aren’t the annoying type. I got nothing.

Nothing much to report. Been having dreams, not very productive and waking up early. One thing to say though, my father is trusting me with some responsibility. The company’s website needs work and I am the one has see to it that it gets done. The designer that I should be taking to should be here in the next half an hour or so. Hope it all goes well and the website makes this company look like a major player.