Becoming The Most Wanted

Keep pushing your limits

1 Like

will do :+1:

1 Like

Decided to make the jump to Khan Complete. Listening to the first loop now. I’m going to the end of the year with this one.

1 Like

Great you in for a treat

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate it. How have things been for you on Stage 4?

Did use it for long but you can check my journal

Aight will do :+1:

I actually listened to 2 loops of stage 4 yesterday and I think that might have been a mistake. Now I actually feel the urge to switch. I’m getting the feeling of being useless and undeserving. Yesterday I actually saw a girl that was hot even though she was wearing a mask and I didn’t do or say anything. And it was the perfect opportunity too. Kicking myself for that. Just made up excuses in my head like I’m hungry, I’m in a rush, now isn’t a good time. It’s sad.

2 Likes

Sad but there will be other opportunities, beside sometimes there are more important thing to do

1 Like

So true. Thanks bro

1 Like

Focus on you brother, women will come all alone. Put yourself first .

2 Likes

Will do brother, thanks :+1:

1 Like

You @WolfGhost and @NinjaFox, thinking about it now maybe I should go back to Stage 1 for a while.

It might be a good choice with the v2 upgrade out, if it was me i wound start over if i was doing a multistage just but have to ask yourself if the stage 1 benefit were enough and built a strong foundation

I hear you. I finished a loop of Stage 4 but I’ll listen to a loop of Stage 1 just to feel it.

Had second thoughts but decided to listen to the loop.

Ok well you can run it like that

1 Like

Yeah let you know what I think afterwards.

1 Like

Wow! So that was Khan Total Breakdown Q2 lol. Yeah, I’m sticking with this. Probably until the end of May, maybe longer.

1 Like

Damn! Somebody could have warned me LMFAO! I wanna switch so bad.

I listened to Khan Stage 1 on Thursday and Friday and I taking a break today and tomorrow. But honestly I want to quite Khan. Maybe its me getting broken down but I feel like quitting Khan. QV2 is truly powerful and I don’t think I used it properly at all and now I feel like this isn’t for me.