Khan f**king works

Wanted to give you all an update. I’ve been doing 2 loops of all 4 stages 2 days on 1 day off since I bought it last Friday. Today’s my second day off. I woke up today with more energy than I’ve felt in a loooooong time. I literally felt like I had an unlimited amount of energy. That girl I met at the grocery store wants to go out with me again, and I’m going in for a final interview with a company that is unbelievably perfect for my situation right now. I’d be doing marketing events for a charity that raises awareness for childhood bullying and suicide awareness, 2 things I’m unfortunately very familiar with. They’d also train me on how to read body language, facial expressions and social cues, all things that a person with Asperger’s Syndrome never learns how to do. Plus my friend wants me to mentor her son who has autism, and the synergy between those two things is unbelievable. I can take the training I learn at the marketing company and teach it to him! Thank you all again for your advice!!! You’re all amazing, never forget that! Stay happy, healthy and safe everybody!

4 Likes