Khan + ecstasy of gold

Can I use khan stage 1 and ecstasy of gold stage 1 and when I’m done with them, stage 4 of each? I’m also thinking about adding stark and commander

1 Like

I’d suggest running Khan SOLO but it’s not a very beginner friendly subliminal.

If you are new to SubClub, I’d recommend starting out with Ascension or Ascended Mogul to build up your foundation before diving into arguably the most dense subliminal on this platform.

2 Likes

I’m not new to subs I use subs for many years, I’m only new to sub club, can I do khan stage 1 and then khan stage 4?

1 Like

Hello and welcome,
yes you can. from the description of khan:

It is up to you how to use these stages – use the first stage, then the fourth, or do them one by one. Or perhaps you are most intrigued by Total Action – go for it. Or you simply want it to be simple and want to listen to Khan Complete – perfectly valid.

1 Like

Its not recommended to use two 4 stagers at a time. khan st1 and eog st1 is too much.

1 Like

How about khan + commander or khan + stark? Or perhaps all of them together

The subs here are like no other.
So consider yourself a newbie :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This should be no problem. You can listen to maximal three ZP titles.
Here are the listening instructions:

But you should start with ONE as @pacman said you are new to subclub subs and they are very different.

2 Likes

If you’re new to SubClub you should consider yourself new to subliminals. These subs are just built different. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So imma do 1 month of stage 1 and then 1 month of stage 4 and then maybe repeat the cycle or maybe eog

You can start running Khan ST1 and EoG ST1.

Start a journal.

Two multistagers are not recommended. Saint said it in one posting. Its too much and for a beginner…

1 Like

I agree. But it’s ultimately his choice.

2 Likes

yes for sure.

since we have ZP two cycles are recomended. so you have to do 2 month of each stage and then maybe repeat or change your stack to another sub. one month is minimum.

1 Like

2 months of khan stage 1 before stage 4? Is it because of the on day on one day off thing?

You should run EACH stage for two full cycles. It’s not because of the one day on, one day off listening pattern.

These subliminals are VERY dense, especially multi stage programs. Going from Stage 1 to Stage 4 is going to create a lot of reconciliation and it might create stonewalling depending on your current subconscious beliefs. Ultimately hurting your results in the short and long term.

Follow the guidelines.

That is why we are recommending against you running Khan + EOG until you have some experience with SubClub subs.

2 Likes

Ok I understood thanks for the advice

1 Like

Try doing something like this.

Ascension or Ascended Mogul (2 cycles)

Khan + Ecstasy of Gold DUO

• Stage 1 (2 cycles)
  • Stage 2 (2 cycles)
  • Stage 3 (2 cycles)
  • Stage 4 (2 cycles)

Khan ST4 + EOG ST4 + 3rd Title → if you find something that you want to add

1 Like

Why start with ascension or ascended mogul tho? Also btw I’m on my 3rd week of khan stage 1 already