Khan compared to GLM in regards to building discipline?

So, I played a loop of GLM yesterday and I have to say I quite like the effects I got from it. I’m looking to build the discipline I need to achieve my goals. I have a lot of Ideas in the works that require a lot of hard effort. Though GLM looks promising, I’d prefer to stick to a stack under 3 titles as my results come slightly faster. Khan ST2 and ST3 seem like they are along the lines of what I’m looking for, though I’m not sure which one is more fitted to what I’m trying to accomplish. To those of you that have used both programs, which stage of Khan would you most compare to GLM, (mostly in terms of the work ethic it gave you (discipline, productivity, whatever you want to refer to it as))?

Based on the above, I’d also like to get some recommendations on which stack I should go with:

• Khan ST2 or ST3 + Emperor

• Khan ST2 or ST3 + QL ST4

• GLM + Emperor + Wanted (as a possible last-ditch option)

Keeping in mind that my goal is to become someone who can do the work when it gets hard and I’m talking 12-14 hours on the worst days. My other goals are to make money and to get better with women, but they aren’t exactly a priority in my sub selection.

GLM is the best complement to khan I’ve tried since beginning my sub journey and I’ve tried

Diamond
Libertine
True social
Mogul
Wanted
After GLM for one cycle I lunged towards my life passion and purpose and this is after I got an unexpected and general boost in productivity during this run

And on top of this, a lot of my internal issues and trauma against the opposite sex took shapes and forms that were useful rather than just hopeless

2 Likes

I ran Emperor and Wanted for a long time and I wouldn’t recommend it for your particular goals. That’s all I can say. They do work together, but I ultimately stopped running them because I’m shifting into a space more similar to your space and they no longer appeared to be serving me in the way I needed. Emperor and Wanted also appeared to be in conflict within me much of the time. The results have ultimately been positive, but I can’t say that I would recommend Emperor and Wanted as a stack.

Again, they work together, but there are better options, I think. Stark and Wanted are far more synergistic than Emperor and Wanted. Ultimately, I learned a lot from the pairing, but there are just better options out there that should be faster, more synergistic, and more in line with your goals.

I have a strong feeling that GLM and Wanted could work very well together, but Emperor and Wanted clashed for me.

If you wanted to run Wanted. Maybe GLM, Wanted, and a wealth or productivity sub could be great. The parts of Emperor that seemed to help me most was the masculinity scripting.

1 Like

You might be onto something here, if I dissect the reason for why I chose those programs, Wanted would be mostly to have women be the ones approaching me and Emperor would be for the feeling of power it gives me and the money manifestations.

1 Like

Yeah, that part worked for me, kinda. The funny thing is, that it ONLY worked when I was actively concerned with and trying to attract money. Otherwise, it didn’t work as much. I also attribute this to priorities. My priorities were simply not in line with about 75% of the Emperor’s objectives. The nice thing about GLM is that it shouldn’t clash with any sub you run with it since it’s pretty much a masculinity results booster. :upside_down_face:

As far as the women on Wanted, I also felt like Emperor created some resistance to women. Women were approaching me left and right, but I just wasn’t having it. It was as if Emperor made me satisfied with being liked and not taking it any further.

I don’t want to put too much blame on Emp and Wanted as a stack, but I’m now on Khan to get rid of all the negatives that the pairing possibly brought about (as a result of my own conscious guidance and lack of clarity about my goals in my manifestations).

1 Like

This was exactly the case for me, nothing came that I specifically did not ask for. As soon as I needed more money though, I always managed to get some.

I’ve had similar experiences as well which is why the Khan concept has always interested me. Running ST1 a few months back helped me see that I still had some ways to go regarding women, which is one of the reasons that I’m looking back to Khan atm.

So, options 1 and 3 are definitely out, so I’m left with this:

• Khan ST2 or ST3 + QL ST4

• Khan ST2 or ST3 + GLM

1 Like

So I have no real experience with it yet because I just started. But my current stack is Khan (running through all the stages in order so I’m on ST1) and Beyond Limitless. So, pretty similar path haah. :alien:

I’ve been reading your new journal which is what made me jump back to Khan in the first place and I my QL journey is…complicated.

1 Like

Also, @RVconsultant 's post yesterday had me thinking of Khan all day.

1 Like