Khan/Black vs non stage titles?

Wondering, is it possible to reach the same results as khan / black with something like primal/stark black + other titles?

I also wonder about new khan vs the old dragon reborn, I’ve DR, but not khan.

I’m thinking of doing a looong wash out and then going for a pure multistage stack to completely break any and all of my shackles.

@SaintSovereign @Fire @Lion @ouroboros

As you can see I post here frequently, I also change stacks frequently, although lately I’ve been doing having stark black in my stack for quite a while now.

1 Like

They’re different titles with similar goals. You won’t get the SAME results, but, you can get similar results with any sub, conscious guidance plays a huge role, along with what suits you best.

Is Stark Black going well for you?

4 Likes

I think you’d do really well with the New Khan.

However.

You’re in recon from your last post.

You can temporarily washout and then reset yourself, sure, but… what’s the point of that if you just go right back to overexposing yourself after your washouts.

More exposure doesn’t lead to better results, it’s just about your sweetspot.

Solo Khan would get you the most results, the fastest, and be a great foundation for running other subs.

3 Likes

stark black is TUFF.

It shows me how much I’m unhappy with my current life and how much I need to build myself.

it IS going well, but it’s still very very tough. Unlike other titles I’ve tried, Wanted Black being one of them (which is also a heavy title) the recon on SB is stronger, it feels that it is forcing me to look in the mirror every day and ask “is this really all you can do?” whilst other titles give me more of a “you’re the greatest of all time!” feel.

I take steps forward with both, but I’m the type of person that learns to swim by nearly drowning first… Meaning, I learn from first hand experiences much better than I do than with theories etc.

Other titles? “you’re the best swimmer to ever live”
Stark Black? “you almost fucking drowned dude.”

1 Like

I am in recon, yes.

Question arises what if I don’t overexpose after the washout? sure, I’ll stack Khan + Black, but with microloops / miniloops etc and more caution.

The biggest reason for thinking about KB is the sexual aspect of it… It’s something that I have to go through as I’ve never really took control over it before.

The thing that really sold me on primal is this quote:

“Now, in this evolved version of Primal, breaking the chains is not enough - we are obliterating them. It’s about shattering them so profoundly and irrevocably that they can never be reformed or recognized again.”

This is my main focus now. Breaking these chains.

Well, once you DONT overexpose after your washout, you can finally start experimenting with subs, learning about yourself, and gauging results PROPERLY.

I like the idea of keeping recon somewhere between a 2/10 - 7/10

2/10 meaning you’re barely feeling any recon at all, 6/10 meaning the recon is starting to get intense but so long as you journal, introspect, or take action, you’ll be fine.

That’s why the recommendation is to start at 1 min loops and add 30s to each loop until you find your “sweet spot.”

Your sweet spot is just two things

1. the level of recon you can handle (are you a 2/10 guy or a 5/10 guy?!)

2. how much sub exposure it takes to get you there.

For me, in particular, I’m EXTREMELY sensitive to recon, so I only want to be a 2/10 or a 3/10 on the recon scale, maximum, but i’m also a fast responder, meaning I get to 3/10 on the recon scale with 3 min loops a couple times per week.

ALL of this sounds like KHAN is the best for it. Khan is EXTREMELY sexual. Khan Black is more about sexual energy - it isn’t in line with the other subs you’ve been running although it could be extremely powerful.

As for “breaking the chains…” go read Khan Stage 1’s description.

Khan is definitely a much more powerful version of Primal, with some key differences.

3 Likes

the fact that you are having heavy recon indicates you are not ready for those harder /advance titles…you may want to consider
the lighter one first…slowly building up to those harder one…. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll read both again. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’ll be honest, it’s mainly me experimenting with heavy titles x 3 full loops every other day, one of each, PLUS changing titles often.

2 Likes

Wow and you listen to all 3, every other day?

That’s just asking for it LOL

2 Likes

Call me Icarus!

but yeah, NOT a wise move. Full loops aswell! tested my limits and experimented, I’m young, and look where it got me eh? pretty happy with going this route.

End goal is probably something along the lines of khan + khan black + Primal Nights… Not sure if primal nights is even needed when KB is there, if not then SB will be the move.

But ofcourse that’ll be a long term goal, after I’ve learned from my mistake.

1 Like

Most of us have changed stacks too often, too fast and tried wild stack experiments (especially at the beginning) so I won’t worry too much about it.

But do take a washout for a while (some thing like a week) and return to your stack and do it proper (like 2 titles in one day and 1 on the other alternate day).

I would go as far as to recommend starting with 1 title, run it solo for a cycle and then add a second title in the second cycle and then add a third title in the third or fourth cycle. That way you get to experience each title for what it is and you can demarcate the differences. Not to mention faster results too.

By this do you mean 3 multistage titles?

2 Likes

I’ve only been on subs since 5 months, but here’s my take:

While it is nice to plan your future ideal stacks, it is best to let go of them for quite some time. I’d rather suggest working with your most pressing issues right now, and choose your titles based on that. You’ll discover your current issues through extensive journaling, meditation or any other type of “inner work”.

Stop sub-hopping. Stop running full loops right away. And stop jumping on artisinal titles like Stark Black before having laid the foundations.

Based on your stated desires, you’d likely do well if you just ran Khan Stage 1 until you notice that your ability to identify new blocks on a daily basis slows down substantially. Use Simon’s list method and feel free to expand on it.

If you feel like Khan is too rough on you, add Sanguine or Lovebomb. Start with microloops(and maybe stay with them if they turn out to be your sweet spot).

Lastly, if you want to experiment with subs and can’t let go of subhopping, keep that one title that addresses most of your current concerns in your stack every cycle to build up momentum. The other 1-2 titles you can switch out every few cycles to get a feel for them.
But keep in mind that the more titles you have in your stack, the slower your “processing” will be. And I think that it is a good idea to always only have one heavy healing title in your stack.

4 Likes

When you say it like that… NNAAHHHH, too much.

I mean, can you imagine DR, Khan, KB? first stage on all 3, jesus.

I’m thinking the ideal will be khan + KB + PN. Or if PN is not needed, then SB No Fame version.

I think love, power, and acceptance (sexual too) will come from khan+KB, So I’ll just need something wealthy to go along with it. EOG is a multi title but I think 3 multitles will be way too much.

1 Like

I used to do this myself. This is good advice especially for new comers and those who are want to test out titles before they decide on their stack.

1 Like

I agree lol. Which is why I wanted to make sure.

You will have to be careful having Khan ST1 in a stack with other titles since it will usually overshadow other titles.

So if you decide to run Khan, run Khan ST1 solo and add the 2bd title when you start Khan ST2.

Note: Khan Black ST1 doesn’t have that issue.

1 Like

Do you think KB4 (when I eventually reach it. IF I go for it.) will stack well with PN?

1 Like

I do think it will. You gain your sexual power with KB
And you can use it to power any other title in your stack including PN.

KB is also good to power the auras in your other titles. It will make them stronger. Imagine that happening with PN ;).

1 Like

Ahhh damn… seems like that’s the move.

Does khan help with wealth in any kind of way? I don’t really care about insane money. Just enough to live comfortably.

1 Like

It has wealth scripting :+1:

EDIT: Might not be as much as other wealth titles but might be enough for you.

1 Like