Khan Black meets the New Emperor

During the past 2 months of inactivity here it’s finally time for an update on my subliminal journey.

I’m currently running Khan Black ST1 + New Emperor + True Sell.

Here’s some the results/manifestations I got in the last months:

• Moved out from my parents home to my private house (donation)
  • Received a 10k gift + another 15k coming in the next months
  • I managed to get 9 Personal Training clients + several other leads on the line
  • I got a lot of compliments from both Personal Training clients and regular gym members
  • A lot of positive synchronicities
  • I feel & act way more mature & positive than just few months ago

Talking about the KB1 + NewEmp + True Sell stack, after the very first Khan Black ST1 loop I felt such a great energy boost and the same day I was so outgoing, euphoric & horny too.

However, since then, my horniness disappeared and my interaction with attractive girls is getting different with an inner voice is pushing me towards hot & cold behaviors.

I don’t feel sexual urges or horny anymore so I don’t know if it’s working on something deeper before manifesting on the conscious surface with very clear new behaviors towards attractive girls.

About the New Emperor is definitely a different beast compared to the previous version. It feels like is building up a way stronger foundation which is an organic extraction from my real self instead of an artificial building process from an external source defined by society.

At moments my frame is pretty much unshakable & I feel a solid inner strength which is getting stronger week by week.

I’m feeling bolder in my actions & the overall energy I express in my interaction is increasing very fast.

At work there’s a new Hot receptionist and I’m working on my manifestation skills to become girlfriend material very soon. I hope KB is going to help me express my sexual side without any shame because that’s my Achille’s heel.

However I think it’s just a matter of time & those issues will go away for sure.

Instead, True Sell is slowly but surely working out in my favor to get new clients & I’m getting better in selling myself and my services.

I’m getting closer & closer to my dream life and I feel very confident about it.

Goals:

• Become a millionaire by my 40th birthday
  • Get a gorgeous girlfriend
  • Expand my social circle & build an amazing social life
  • Get a proper Supercar in the next year

Let’s see what’s coming very soon…stay tuned😉

18 Likes

Khan Black is a mystery in the making because it’s so subtle that I don’t know what is doing…Except I feel the difference whenever I play it (quite heavy feeling) compared to the New Emperor which is much smoother & natural while giving me a more & more IDGAF kind of vibe.

Yesterday at the gym I didn’t care very much about pleasing people like before & found myself using a hot & cold approach with clients (especially attractive women) more & more [Maybe Wanted Black is trying to seduce me while pointing in that direction due to the fact I can be both very positive/caring/warm & quiet/cold in a very short time] Also I was walking so relaxed that several people were looking at me.

In other news, I started to put more care into my overall personal style & image by using more skin-care products & eau de toilettes to look & smell sexy.

I’m seeing some physical shifting in my abs & body composition (harder & more defined muscles) similar to my previous LotS cycles.

2 Likes

I’m going towards the last day of the first washout of this cycle & KB ST1 is gently giving me some recon time (due to some residual neediness & lack of social life outside my job). You can tell it’s not a smooth ride like the New Emperor because healing is not easy.

Also, I’m tempted to switch True Sell for Heartsong because I want to experience what kind of soulmate is in line for me. I feel it’s time to take my growth process to another level with some external help through that kind of transformative relationship.

In the last week, I suddenly became a fragrance lover & went on a shopping spree to renew my wardrobe too. While I was there I caught several girls/women staring at me while I was in the shopping centre.

In other news, I came up with some (fun) new business ideas which could be a viable option in the future.

3 Likes

I started another cycle with KB ST2 and I felt sleepy during the day. So there’s something going on inside where the sun doesn’t shine on. The strange thing is that whenever I speak with an attractive girl/women there’s a lack of sexual desire. However they seem to engage & talk more during our conversations & I treat them as normal human being without “sexify” them.

Also I got another 2 Personal Training clients without (almost) any effort on my side.

Today I had another push to include Heartsong in my stack & replacing True Sell because I have enough clients & more are getting aboard from January on.

So it’s time to put some romantic spice into the mix.

1 Like

Yesterday was a rough day with intestinal issues & flue symptoms but I was able recover just fine after 10+ hours of sleep.

Today I listened to N Emp & Heartsong and then I felt definitely better both physically and emotionally at work.

People were responding well with me & I received another 10 Euro tip from a client (it’s the second time from the same one) + a piece of cake from a colleague of mine.

In the meantime I was thinking about which kind of girl would manifest first and then I thought I feel perfectly fine just by myself, in single mode.

After few hours another thought popped into my mind and I had the realization that if I am able to love myself deeply & I encounter a gorgeous woman who’s in perfect sync with myself & my expectations then the whole love myself should be squared (Love Myself Deeply from inside X Love myself Deeply from outside).

1 Like

So after experiencing 2-3 days ago the following positive manifestations at work:

• the already mentioned 10 Euro tip
  • 1 unexpected Christmas gift from a client
  • kiss/hug/“these results in the gym are because of you” combo from another client
  • 1 personal training client told me that he talked with his dietician who confirmed he improved his body composition since he’s training with me

Yesterday it was a day to forget because I wasn’t feeling fine, I felt way more vulnerable than usual & I had a pretty strong argument with a client who refused to comply to 1 rule of the gym. Also at the very end of the day I was feeling lonely and not good enough for a potential partner so Heartsong just started to kick my a*ss.

Tonight I had another an “healing” dream I guess related to a pretty gorgeous crush from the past.

Instead today when I entered the hairdresser shop I saw a cute girl watching me then when I was
walking to return back home I had another “I feel lonely” moment. However it was followed pretty much instantly by an old lady stopping me to told me that I reminded her someone who already knows. In fact several people took a look at me with some curiosity. Then when I was waiting at the pedestrian crossing a cute/attractive driver stopped to allow me to cross the street (the unusual thing is that it’s the second time I see a cute delivery woman in 2-3 days).

This stack is not as easy as it seems & I underestimated its healing power but I think the rewards are going to be massive.

After reading the new Primal thread several times, I’m tempted to switch it for Heartsong in the next cycle because I miss the fun & thrilling side of things like I was experiencing on Genesis. Also, I need more emotional control & mastery while building up my social/romantic life. When I’m working at the gym I need some more dominance & assertiveness while remaining calm & collected to manage the high amount of testosterone in there.

Maybe I could use KB & New Emperor as my keeper titles & rotate between whatever I feel like need more care from cycle to cycle from now on.

I almost always personally choose to go for internal development over manifestation. So if you’re feeling called to work on the skills and mindset that will help you manifest the relationships you want from heartsong, rather than just directly manifest them with what you have available to you now, IMHO you’ll always get better results… plus KB + Primal will be a crazy stack!

2 Likes

Right now I don’t care about a really deep romantic encounter but to have fun & enjoy every moment of my personal growth. Maybe Heartsong brought that up to the surface & showed me my true intention/purpose.

1 Like

Ok, after experiencing recon, unpleasant things at work & mood swings it’s time to find my sweet spot in the listening times.

I’m seeing results related to New Emperor but not on KB ST2 & Heartsong.

So from tomorrow on I’m going from one extreme (30 sec.) to another (full loops) until there’s going to be a nice balance of proper effects & no recon.

KB ST2 is going to be 30sec. & the next New Emperor + Heartsong 30sec + 30 sec too.

Then the following time I’ll go towards the other end of the spectrum (13 or 14 minutes) & compare the 2 ends in terms of results/recon ratio.

1 Like

30s loops (KB2 + AsC) are working better so far with:

• almost no recon
  • more energy felt in the penis/balls area
  • time passing by like crazy (7 hours at work flew so fast) & focused on the task
  • no stress & fatigue at work
  • way more social
  • more assertive & courageus
  • more smiles, openness and kindness from clients in the gym
  • cute/hot girl at the reception desk way more friendly/chatty than usual with me (she also waited to give me some new year’s eve greetings kisses)

Let’s see if 30s loops will be a better fit for New Emperor & Heartsong too.

This morning I tried 30sec. loops of New Emperor + Heartsong & so far (compared to the previous 15 minutes loops):

• I feel even better (some euphoric feelings too)
  • Even more confident & especially optimistic
  • The strong inner feeling that I can seduce a lot of pretty/hot girls in the gym
  • Even more respect & kindness from clients
  • A hot woman (which is usually closed off) asked me for assistance several times and she was more chatty than usual
  • A pretty girl said “hello” for very first time in months of 100% ghosting mode
  • I crossed paths with a walking cashier who smiled at me first
  • More pretty/cute/hot girls than usual at the gym
3 Likes

The next listening day I’m going to try 1 min loops and compare the results/effect with the 30 sec ones.

So right now it looks like I respond better to less listening time & I’m going to experiment with which ideal length for every title.

2 Likes

I’m so excited about the upcoming brand-new Heartsong release, which will greatly accelerate the encounter with my soul mate. I cannot wait to run it until I meet her maybe alternating Heartsong with Primal for 1 cycle each so I can be the best version of myself both for myself & for her faster.

1 Like

There’s something counterintuive about less listening time because today I witnessed more kindness & openness than the last week for sure.

I feel a very deep calm & reassuring feeling inside which is (I guess) the prelude for something great coming soon. So there’s a new type of rock-solid confidence building up in me which is mixed with a kind of euphoric/almost orgasmic (at times) sensation in the background.

People seem more drawn/attracted in some way to me the last few days & they tend to interact with me first instead of engaging them. Also people who were usually more closed off are slowly becoming more open with me.

Whenever I interact with a random client I almost sense a positive projection towards me & in some cases they open up like a Christmas tree to the point I have to cut it out.

Today I got 2 new Personal Training clients without even trying. My close presence to them seems enough to sell my service without actively selling.

Instead yesterday, when I was training another personal client there was a woman who was staring at me like she was mesmerized.

This stack is very powerful and well-rounded and I get a feeling it’s just the beginning.

2 Likes

1 minute loops works too for KB ST2. More playful, joyful, full of positivity & more respect/appreciation/openness from others overall.

Tomorrow I’m going to test 1 min loops for both New Emperor & Heartsong & let’s see if they are better than 30 sec.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if 1-minute loops are better if we’re talking about New Emperor & especially Heartsong because I didn’t get better results/effects. Overall the energy & positive effects were there until 5-6 hours into the work shift, and then they slowly faded away.

Heartsong is still working under the radar I guess because I’m having healing dreams related to romantic/sex encounters.

In 3 days another cycle will be over & then it’s time to use KB ST3.

1 Like

I’m thinking about doing an experiment in which I’ll be playing 30 sec. loops whenever I feel recon and lack of movement/change/effects related to the objectives of the current stack.

Since an hour or so I got the urge to play New Emperor once again, even though tomorrow is going to be the last KB ST2 listening time of the current cycle. In fact I feel intuitively that microloops for NEmp are not enough.

Maybe I need to play New Emperor full loops & KB ST2 + Heartsong in 30 sec. microloops

1 Like

Primal is calling me…several times too…

Washout days are full of unexpected surprises days. Some more respect + friendly behaviors + more funny banter + more social skills in development. I love this stack & I’m gonna love it even more when Primal will be in rotation with Heartsong as the third title.

People are trying to get my attention more & more & several of them called me “boss”. One client told me that I look like a Rottweiler while I’m doing my assistance in the gym due to my menacing & imposing way of walking/watching people in there.

If right now I’m feeling more & more myself while losing my self-imposed chains, what if Primal will destroy them very fast? Who I’m going to be without any social conditioning?

Today I did 6 hours of weightroom assistance as Fitness Trainer + 5 hours of Personal Training but I’m not exhausted. Thanks KB for the energy surplus!

During the Functional Training course I enjoyed the presence of another pretty woman who told me that she was glad to train alone with me to learn faster the exercises.

Also, another new Personal Training client reached out to me & this time she’s an 8,5 pretty girl. It’s getting so effortless to get new clients right now.

4 Likes