Journaling Matt [2026]

animation-resized

Guess my stack. :smiley:

4 Likes

HERO: Orgins and Heartsong?

1 Like

50 % correct. The New Heartsong Stage 1 is part of the stack.

This is the guy on the horse and the color of the horse in the video is part of the title:

Heartsong, khan black?

Nvm confused heartsong with vibes then thought some of the notes are dollar sign and thought rich

1 Like

Yes. That’s the current stack:

Khan Black Stage 1 + Heartsong Stage 1

1 Like

Why Heartsong?
I was left by my girlfriend a few weeks ago. I want to open up for a new relationship. It’s not urgent so I am able to prepare with the first Stage: Attuned.

Why Khan Black?
I have run Khan Black in the past and felt more energy in my body. Also I was able to wake up earlier. Currently I am sleeping until 6 am and then I don’t sleep again, but don’t get out of bed. I want to fix that. Maybe I should try other ways but I hope to reexperience what I experienced in the past with Khan Black. Also in a few days a new version of Khan Black is coming out and I hope for a smooth upgrade.

Other titles which were on my mind

  • Alchemist - one of the first titles from subliminal club I used, but currently I wanted at least one ZPU title in my stack. I would have used it with Khan Black to prepare for AEON. Maybe at a later time
  • Chosen - one of my favorite titles, but also in old tech.
  • Emperor Black - I was interested in the Shadow Work and Status, but not so much in monk mode. So pass.
2 Likes